Chapter 7

KILL YOU FIRST

Their first practice come to an end. they were resting when Jihee got a call. 

 

"what?! yes i'm on my way," Jihee's shocked voice worried Myungsoo who was beside her. Amber left earlier for her schedule. 

 

Jihee quickly stood up but was stopped by Myungsoo. She shrugged Myungsoo's hand off her and ran towards the exit. Myungsoo sighed and quickly ran after her. "I'll come with you,". Jihee didn't answer him and immediately went in the car her manager was driving. Myungsoo went in from the other door. 

 

"Byunghee oppa, eomma is at Seoul Hospital. Please, be fast. Appa said she had a heart attack,". 

 

Jihee was feeling anxious on the way to the hospital. Her shaking hand stopped when a warm hand held them. She turned beside her to see Myungsoo smiling. "Its gonna be alright.". 

Jihee nodded and looked outside her window.

 

"Sunggyu Oppa!" Jihee hugged her oppa once she was in front of her mother's room. Sunggyu hugged her back. Her dad was controlling his tears from falling. "appa, is she okay?". Her dad sighed and looked at Sunggyu. Sunggyu pulled her into another hug and shook his head. Jihee's tears fell. The person she love the most left her. She pushed Sunggyu and ran away. 

 

Sunggyu knealed down and tears started flowing down from his small eyes. Myungsoo patted his back and decided to look for Jihee. 

 

He looked for her everywhere and after a few minutes, he saw her at the pond at the back of the hospital, throwing pebbles into the poor pond.

 

"I'm sorry for your lost,". 

 

"tch. i thought it was gonna be okay like what you said. you really can't be a fortune teller," Jihee joked.

 

Myungsok smiled at the strong girl infront of him. He pulled her into a hug and her hair. "You can cry now.".  Jihee's tears automatically fell after Myungsoo said that. 

 

// condolences to your family//

//stay strong eonnie!//

//TeeHees will always be by your side//

// we love you Jihee eonnie<3// 

these are the comments that could be found on her SNS accounts. She was happy because of the support from TeeHees, her fans. 

 

Sunggyu patted her back while their father sprinkled their mother's ashes into the river. Myungsoo and the other Infinite members were there too. Myungsoo went beside Jihee and hugged her shoulder. Jihee leaned her head on Myungsoo's shoulder. "Myungsoo ah, thanks for being by my side these days. I really appreciate it. Amber is at Japan for her promotions. I am really glad you were there to comfort me besides Oppa.". 

 

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. They both looked at the river and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 is up! a very short chapter but the feels when i wrote this SJKSJSKSMNAKSKAKSKNAJSAJKSKSKAKSKA. don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~