Chapter 6

KILL YOU FIRST

Both companies denied the rumours of Jihee and Myungsoo dating, instead telling the reporters that they were actually getting to know each other more to make it easy for their upcoming duet. The fans, once again relieved. But some fans gave a different reaction. 

 

// I really hope they were dating.//

//aww man, they were really cute together.//

//i ship Myungsoo amd Jihee, Myunghee ftw//

// i am a MyungYeol shipper, but i approve on Myunghee//

 

Myungsoo who was reading the fans comments, smiled. *i ship myself with her too* . A knock on his room stopped his train of thoughts. The door opened revealing his new duet partner.

 

He patted the space beside him,asking jihee to sit beside him. Jihee sat down and gave Myungsoo a sheet of paper. "thats the song for our duet. since you guys are finishing your promotions this week, Our duet promotion will be next week.". 

 

Myungsoo nodded and smiled. "Myungsoo ah, I have a question for you. Are you perhaps, interested in me?". 

 

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow. "yes i am interested in you. why? are you interested in me?".

 

" In your dreams, " Jihee scoffed. 

 

Jihee stood up to leave his bedroom and Myungsoo backhugged her. "I like you, Kim Jihee." Myungsoo whispered. Jihee's eyes widened and tried to shrugged his hands off her waist. "Y-YAH, STOP DOING THAT!" Myungsoo said to Jihee. "Why should I st--". Jihee was cut off when she felt something poking her back. Jihee gulped and quickly stopped. *aish, he is a man for God's sake.* . Myungsoo let go of her waist and she quickly leave the room before anything could happen. 

 

" He likes me? oh god, please don't let anything bad happen. " Jihee said to herself. Without her noticing, she blushed and smiled at Myungsoo's sudden confession. 

 

' Amber ah, ottokhae? should i try to like him back? ' - Jiteehee -

 

She texted her bestfriend, F(x)'s rapper, Amber. 

 

'don't force yourself. you'll like him if you really like him' - Amcucumber -

 

Jihee nodded as if Amber was in front of her. 

 

' hey, tomorrow is my first practice for the duet. wanna come? ' -Jiteehee -

 

' sure why not. i'll come to your house tomorrow morning.' -Amcucumber- 

 

Jihee smiled at her bestfriend's reply and lied down on her comfy bed. 

 

She thought about her moments with Myungsoo  She blushed when she remembered the time when Myungsoo kissed her to shut her up and the incident that evening. 

 

"I should really be careful this time. Wouldn't want the same thing to happen again." Jihee said to herself, remembering her ex, Jihyuk. He broke up with her because she decided to be a singer instead of continueing her studies at the university with him. stupid reason, i know. 

 

'I can't wait to meet you tomorrow' -Kim Myungsoo-

 

*how can he act like nothing happened just now?* Jihee thought, frustrated.

 

'yeah yeah whatever. see you tomorrow at Woolim's recording room.' -Kim Jihee- 

 

' see you. goodnight <3.' -Kim Myungsoo -

 

for the second time, Myungsoo sent her a 'goodnight' message with a

 

Jihee smiled at his cuteness and again, smiled in her sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 is up! MYUNGSOO CONFESSED AND HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SORRY INNOCENT PEOPLE. aye Myungsoo, aren't you being too much with all the hearts.