Chapter 21

KILL YOU FIRST

. 21. 

 

Two months later, Jihee was at her practice room at Empire Ent. She was with her back up dancers, practicing from morning to evening. Sweat flowed down from her forehead to her skinny cheeks. She had been dieting these past few days and practicing the whole day was not helping. She lost a lot of weight for her comeback. The last beat came. Her dancers cheered when their last practice came to an end. They shouted a "hwaiting" before packing their bags and left. Jihee's comeback stage was tomorrow. Her new song will be released at 12 midnight later. 

 

"Jagiya~~~". A soft voice interrupted her train of thoughts. Jihee turned to the owner of the voice and smiled. The man hugged her and pecked her lips. " Let's eat!". Myungsoo said. Jihee stared at him and blinked. "yah! I'm on a diet, remember?". Myungsoo chuckled and nodded. He patted her head before bending down to her eye level. "Yes I know, but you are so skinny now! Eat more so that I don't have to worry when you're performing. you look like you can break anytime,". Jihee pouted and punched his arm before leaving the room. Myungsoo smiled and catched up with her.

 

 

"NOONA!!!!". Sungjong screamed as soon as Jihee stepped into Infinite's dorm. Myungsoo decided to bring Jihee to his dorm instead of her house. It had been a long time since the 8 of them hang out together. Jihee smiled and hugged her dongsaeng. 

 

Soon, the 8 of them were sitted in the living room. "Comeback tomorrow aye? Why didn't you wait for us? We are going to have our comeback next week!". Sungyeol whined. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and smacked his head. "Yah! We could have comeback earlier but you were the one who didn't get the steps right and kept on cracking your voice,". Sungyeol smiled in embarrassment as what the oldest said was true. Jihee shooked her head and giggled. "Sungyeol oppa! make sure you come tomorrow and support me, okay? All of you guys!". Infinite nodded their heads and shouted a "ne~" in sync. 

 

 

"Jihee ah! Can you help me?". Woohyun shouted from the kitchen. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and replied before Jihee could. "No! Do it yourself and STOP FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND GOSH!". The other members shooked their heads at Myungsoo's reply. Jihee flicked his forehead and removed his arm from her waist before standing up from the sofa. "I'm going to help Woo Oppa cook. You stay here okay? and you know him, he has always been a greasy soul. Ignore him,". Myungsoo pouted at what his girlfriend said and nodded. He then went to Sungjong and played games with him. 

 

 

"Woo oppa, what do you want me to do?". Jihee asked as soon as she went into the kitchen. Woohyun smiled and passed her an apron before passing a bowl of onions. "can you slice them thinly for me?". Jihee blinked and was confused but just nodded. Woohyun jumped up and down and clapped his hands. "yay! no tears for me!". Woohyun cheered. Jihee chuckled and started cutting the onions. 

 

Woohyun was cooking something else and waited for the onions to put them in his dish. "Woo, op.....paaa,". Woohyun hummed and turned to the soft voice. His eyes widened. "I cut my finger,". Jihee said calmly while putting her bleeding finger in front of Woohyun's face. Woohyun stared at the red liquid and gulped. He felt his head throb before his world went black. 

 

 

Woohyun's eyes fluttered open. His head was still throbbing a little. He scanned the room and a figure next to him caught his attention. Jihee smiled sadly at him and held his hand. "Oppa, I am so sorry. I did not know you were scared of blood.". Woohyun chuckled and patted her head. He took her hand and looked at her plastered finger. "It's okay. But please don't do it again next time. Is your finger okay?". Jihee nodded at his question. 

 

"I told you not to flirt with my girlfriend!" Myungsoo barged in suprising Woohyun and Jihee. Jihee jumped a little and looked at her boyfriend. Myungsoo pouted and started stomping his feet. "why are you guys holding haaaaaaaands. That hand is mine! Only mine!" He whined. Jihee rolled her eyes and and pulled Woohyun's hand. "HERE! HIS HANDS ARE ALL YOURS!". Jihee pulled Myungsoo's hand and put it with Woohyun's before running out of the room. It was silent for a second. "YAH!". Jihee who was setting up the table giggled at their late reactions. "Stupid boys,". 

 

 

After a long day at Infinite's dorm, Jihee decided to go back home. She asked Sunggyu instead of Myungsoo to send her home. Sure Myungsoo was throwing tantrum when Jihee said that but Jihee ignored him and said that she needed more siblings time. She was always hanging out with her boyfriend that she neglected her own brother. It may seem exagerrated but Sungyeol and Sungjong had to hold him back when Jihee walked out of the house with Sunggyu.

 

"That pabo is so in love with you," Sunggyu stated when they were walking. Jihee chuckled at his statement. Sunggyu handed Jihee his jacket when he saw her shivered. Jihee gladly took it and side hugged him. Sister or

not, Sunggyu had always been a gentlemanm Just like their father. "Oppa, did you tell appa about my comeback?". Sunggyu nodded and patted her head. Jihee took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm nervous. What if I mess up? What if I forgot the lyrics? Oppa, help me,". Jihee pleaded. Sunggyu had always been there for her. Always helping her. Always by her side when she needed someone. Sunggyu held her hands and pecked them which relaxed her tense body. "You'll do great. Don't worry,". Sunggyu said in a soft soothing voice. Jihee smiled and hugged him. "Thanks Oppa! That made me feel better.". Sunggyu nodded and pecked her head. 

 

It felt like she just hugged Sunggyu. The Sun was already shining brightly in the blue sky, making Jihee more nervous. Although she slept for almost 7 hours, it just felt like 7 seconds. Time flew so fast that she was already in her dressing room, sitting on the chair while her stylist applied make up on her. She pouted when she checked her phone. There were no messages or calls. at all. She was a bit disappointed but she did not expect anything. The infinite members promised to come but they were still not there. It was almost her performance.  "Jihee ah, come here, it's your turn to be interviewed.". Byunghee called. Jihee nodded and went to the green room to be interviewed by the hosts. 

 

 

"Jihee ssi! We are so glad to see you again after a long break! Your fans are so happy!". Apink's Eunji, the special host said. Jihee bowed a little and intorduced herself with a bit of her new song's dance. The two hosts clapped their hands before u-kiss's Kevin continued. "Please introduce your song and if you don't mind, please sing for us a bit of it!". Jihee chuckled and did as told. Once again, the two hosts cheered for her. Before their short interview ended, the two hosts smiled at Jihee before announcing. "Before you go, We have a surprise for you!". Jihee blinked and was confused. Jihee jumped a little when she felt hands around her waist. "Hey Jagiya~". A soft voice whispered. Jihee turned to her side and saw her boyfriend smiling lovingly at her. "2,3, ANNYEONGHASEYO! INFINITE IBNIDA!". Jihee chuckled and looked at her 6 brothers who were behind her. 

 

 

"We are here to support our dongsaeng, Jihee! Please give a lot of love to her. Not to forget, Infinite is coming back next week! Please anticipate. Give a lot of love to Jihee and Infinite! Sarangahaeyo~~". Woohyun ended the interview with his infamous hearts. 

 

 

 

The 8 of them laughed and cheered together at the backstage.  Dongwoo as usual was making funny jokes, Woohyun with his greasy statements, Sunggyu who admires Woohyun, Sungjong on his lemon lollipop, Sungyeol just there. Myungsoo non stop teasing Jihee. "okay guys, Jihee is up next, please cheer for her so that she is less nervous." Byunghee announced. The 8 of them nodded like little kids and one by one hugged Jihee and whispered her a "hwaiting". The last one to hug her was Myungsoo. He carressed her cheek and cupped her face before pecking her lips. "Show the world how my girl slay,". Jihee giggled and pecked his cheek before running up to the stage with her dancers. 

 

Her performance was not cutesy, not y, not bad, Her performance was just like her personality. Simple yet elegant. (something like Ailee). Myungsoo's eyes did not left her for even a second. The other members were dancing and singing along behind him. Right after Jihee's high note, The Infinite members cheered for Jihee, attracting the camera. As they saw that they were the focus, Woohyun started throwing hearts with Sunggyu. Myungsoo chuckled and gave the camera a thumbs up before the camera went back to Jihee. 

 

 

"Jihee ah! You did great!". 

 

Jihee blinked and turned around from Infinite."Oh Min ah ! Thanks for coming!". Jihee said and hugged Min ah. Min ah patted her back and they released the hug. Myungsoo went to the two girls and hugged Jihee's waist. His eyes were on his girlfriend, not even once looking at Min ah. "Myungsoo oppa, you were so cool just now. Sunggyu and Woohyun oppa were too childish,". Min ah stated. Myungsoo chuckled and nodded, eyes still not leaving Jihee. Min ah cleared and excused herself. 

 

 

*I'll make you mine. I'll make sure you look at me and only me.* 

 

 

After the music show, Jihee was in the dressing room, still in her stage outfit. She was brushing her hair when her phone vibrated. 

 

 

'Jihee ah, I need your help. Please, right now. Come to XXX beach. I am desperate for your help, please come. I can't help it anymore. I want to die.' -Han Min Ah-

 

Jihee blinked and stared at her phone. She was confused for abit but when she remembered Min ah's pale face earlier, she grew worried. She quickly took her jacket and ran out of the room. 

 

'Byunghee oppa, I'll be put for a bit. Don't search for me,' Jihee sent a message to her manager. The Infinite members went back to their practice room right after her performance, thus unable to hang out with Jihee. Jihee checked the address of the beach and hailed for a taxi. 

 

"Min Ah, where are you? I'm here,"She called Min Ah. 

 

"*sniffs* Jihee ah, I'm behind you,". 

 

Jihee turned and her eyes widened. The girl was a mess, she was standing on the edge of a high rock. right above the wide sea. Jihee immediately ran towards her and stand in front of her carefully, not to make any wrong moves. 

 

"Min Ah, what's wrong? What happened? Why are you suddenly acting like this?". 

 

Min ah wiped her tears and smirked making Jihee more confused than she already was. " What's wrong? You! YOU are my problem. What happened? You took Myungsoo from me. Why am i suddenly acting like this? I have always been acting like this. you are just too stupid to notice. I've tried many things! To get rid of you. WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!!!!" Min Ah shouted the last part. 

 

Jihee was frozen on her spot. She stared and the girl before stuttering. "Y---you were the one who gave me the cookies with nuts and put glue in my drink, didn't you? How dare you! I was nice to you all this while because I thought you wanted to be my friend. What is this!". Min Ah rolled her eyes and scoffed. 

 

"Break up with Myungsoo or I drown myself. and you are the cause of my death.". 

 

Jihee shooked her head and stared at Min Ah. "are you crazy?". Min ah groaned and pulled her hair. "I AM CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU! I LOVE MYUNGSOO FIRST. MYUNGSOO IS MINE! NOT YOURS. STEALER!". She took a deep breathe and stared at the water below her. 

 

 

"STOP IT!". Jihee grabbed her hand and tried to pulled her down but Min Ah was strangely a lot more stronger than her and Jihee ended up on the high rock too. Jihee widened her eyes and tried to hug Min ah and push her down. Min ah pushed Jihee's arms away and wiggled out off Jihee's grip. Without both of them noticing, Jihee was at the very edge of the rock. Min ah slapped Jihee's hands away for the last time causing Jihee to lose her balance. 

 

"J--JIHEE AH!". Min ah's eyes widened. She cupped with her palm and stared at the body floating away with the flow of the water. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guyssssss. sorry for not updating for a really long time. I've been busy with school these days and my exams are near too.Although this chap is crappy , I Hope you guys enjoy it!

 

Dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~

 

 

 

 

READERS SARANGHAEYONG<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3