Chapter 3

KILL YOU FIRST

 

Jihee was on her bed, getting ready to sleep when she remembered what Myungsoo told her. He would ask Hakyeon to invite her if she text him. 

 

She fiddled her phone and her mind was debating on to text him or not. she had no choice. the only chance to meet her idol is to text Myungsoo.

 

'yah! you said you would ask Hakyeon oppa to invite me if i text you.' - Kim Jihee -

 

not long after her text, Myungsoo replied. 

 

'yeah, but i didn't promise you. maybe next time? i'm too lazy to ask hyung. besides, he is currently busy.' - Kim Myungsoo -

 

Myungsoo said that on purpose to annoy Jihee.

 

which was successful. Jihee was slapping her big bear while mumbling Myungsoo's name. imagining that the bear was him. 

 

*ding dong*

her doorbell was pressed by someone outside. she quickly went downstairs and opened the door. she sighed and went inside her house, her guest tailed behind her after closing the door.

 

"what do you want oppa? " Jihee asked her one and only brother after comfortably sitting on her favourite sofa.

 

Sunggyu put an envelope on the coffee table and asked her to open it. Jihee looked at her brother and raised an eyebrow before taking the envelope and opening it. 

 

She cupped once she saw what the card was about. "OMG. I'M NOT DREAMING, RIGHT? YAH OPPA! IS THIS TRUE? OMG OMG OMG. I CANT BELIEVE I'M MEETING MY IDOL FOR THE FIRST TIME! AISH OTTOKHAE. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER! I CAN ASK STYLIST EONNIE TO PREPARE A NICE DRESS FOR ME. AISH THIS THING IS TOMORROW I CAN'T WAIT OPPA! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!". Jihee fangirled, cannot contain her feels.

 

Sunggyu smiled and shook his head. "Don't thank me dongsaeng ah. I"ll get going then. I have to go practice.". 

 

Jihee frowned " practice? but oppa, its 11pm already. you have to get some rest or you'll get sick.". 

 

Sunggyu ruffled his dongsaeng's hair and replied," I know you're worried but being a member and a leader of a boy group is very different than being a solo singer like you. i promise to get enough rest okay? go sleep now. you have to look good for Hakyeon hyung tomorrow."

 

Jinhee nodded and sent Sunggyu to the front door before hugging him and bidding him goodbye. Sunggyu lowered his cap and quickly went back to his practice room. 

 

Jihee closed the door and quickly went upstairs. 

 

'Yah! Thanks.' -Kim Jihee-

 

'for what?' -Kim Myungsoo -

 

Jihee rolled her eyes at his reply.

 

'you know for what' -Kim Jihee-

 

'but i don't, really.' -Kim Myungsoo-

 

"Fine, don't know then.' -Kim Jihee-

 

Myungsoo on the other side was laughing at the annoyed girl. he was glad that Jihee was happy about the invitation from N. 

 

'now now, don't frown. you look prettier with a smile on,' -Kim Myungsoo-

 

Jihee blinked at his message. without knowing, she smiled and her cheeks were red as ever. 

 

' shut up and go practice ' -Kim Jihee- 

 

Jihee tried to keep her cool by replying him that. Myungsoo chuckled and replied her.

 

Jihee's heart fluttered when Myungsoo sent her a 'goodnight' message with a heart emoji. 

 

It had been a long time since Jihee had a peaceful sleep. all thanks to Myungsoo. She even smiled in her sleep. 

 

 

"well this is interesting" .

 

 

Chapter 3 is up!! the feels when i wrote this chapter. URGHH. Did you guys enjoy Myungsoo the cutie? Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote! Aing~~