Chapter 19

KILL YOU FIRST

19.

 

It was another day of training. Jihee felt like it was useless to train them as they were as good as professional singers. Okay maybe that was a bit exaggerated but you know what i mean. So back to the story. Jihee yawned when it was the 12th couple to sing. She decided to let them sing in partners like a duet. But since there was only 25 trainees, she had to be Min Ah's partner. This was also one of the reasons on how they got closer to each other. 

 

 It was finally their turn. Jihee drank some water before clearing . She warmed up her voice for half a minute and made sure that Min Ah was ready before playing Davichi's song, 8282. 

 

Their harmony was perfect. The other trainees was so engrossed in their performance that some even had their jaws hanging. The song finally ended and they recieved a loud cheerings from the other trainees. "Jihee noona, Min Ah noona should have a duet with you, sometime. You guys have perfect harmony. I'm sure your fans will love it!". Seungwoo said. Jihee and Min ah only chuckled and thanked him. 

 

Jihee suddenly felt her stomach growl. *weird, I ate A LOT before coming here. fried chicken, pancake, cupcakes, tteokbeokki , 3 glasses of milk. hmm, why am i hungry again?* she thought. She then felt a sharp pain at her stomach. She crouched down and held her stomach. *.* . She slowly stood up and clapped her hands. "Uhh , you guys can go back early today, I am not feeling well. See you guys next lesson. DON'T REPEAT SONGS JEBAL I WANTED TO VOMIT LISTENING TO THE SAME SONG FOR 4 TIMES.". The trainess laughed and bowed before running towards the door. Only Min ah and Jihee were left. 

 

 

"Jihee ah, you okay?," Min ah asked. Jihee nodded and smiled forcefully. Min ah nodded too before patting Jihee's shoulder. She looked at the singer and said, "Stay away from Myungsoo Oppa,". Jihee was taken aback . She raised her eyebrows and pushed Min ah's hands away. "Excuse me?". Min ah giggled and patted her head. "I was just joking, gosh. don't take it seriously. Haha, I've got to go. See you next lesson!". Minah said before walking to the door. "But seriously though, I like him. A LOT!". Min Ah mumbled but was enough for Jihee to hear. Jihee shooked her head and chuckled. *silly girl. always joking about sensitive topics.*. It was about North Korea the other day. 

 

Myungsoo skipped to the usual practice room to fetch his beloved girlfriend. He opened the door only to be greeted by a crying girlfriend. His eyes widened. He quickly ran towards her and hugged her. "Jagiya, what happened?". Jihee who was clutching her stomach wiped her tears and shooked her head. "nothing happened, I was just having a BAD stomach ache.". Myungsoo only nodded and helped her walk to his car. 

 

Jihee closed her eyes and  took a deep breath before facing Myungsoo. "Myungsoo ah, can we go to the convinience store for a while? I have to buy something really important.". Myungsoo nodded and head for the convinience store that was close to her house. Aftet a few minutes, they arrived in front of the store. "Myungsoo ah, you can just stay here. I"ll be back real quick.". Myungsoo looked at her before asking with a worried face. "You sure?". Jihee nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt before stepping out of the car. 

 

 

"Long with wings. long with wings. long with wings." Jihee mumbled to herself while she scanned through the shelves. She finally found the one she was searching for the last few minutes. She took a few packets before turning around to head to the cashier. She accidentally bump into a chest causing her eherm pads to drop. She looked at the person and her eyes widened. "Y--YAH! I T--TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE C--CAR, RIGHT?". Jihee half shouted and half stuttered. Myungsoo blinked and picked up the stuffs she dropped. He handed them to Jihee and eyesmiled. Jihee's jaw dropped. She took a deep breath before snatching them from his hands. 

 

 

Jihee was breathing to calm herself down all the way in the car. Myungsoo chuckled and looked at her. "Jagiya, it's okay. there is nothing to be embarrassed about. There was a few couples at the pa--,". "DONT SAY IT! ITS EMBARRASSING!". Jihee shouted before he could finish his sentence. Myungsoo gulped and nodded before shifting his attention back to the road. 

 

They finally arrived at Jihee's house. Jihee was in the bathroom while Myungsoo was setting up the table and preparing the jjajangmyeon they bought earlier. "Mmmmm, smells nice. let's eat!". Mungsoo was surprised by her sudden change of mood. *bipolar?*. 

 

The corner of Jihee's mouth was stained with the jjajangmyeon sauce. Myungsoo chuckled and passed her a napkin. Jihee grinned and looked at Myungsoo's bowl. "Myungsoo ah, can I have yours? Mine is heh finish,". Myungsoo nodded and gave her his bowl. 

 

"No wonder your cheeks are chubby. You eat a lot these days,". Myungsoo said and stared at his girlfriend. Jihee put down her chopsticks before glaring at Myungsoo. "What? You'll leave me if I'm fat? Fine, leave me . I am totally okay with living alone.". Myungsoo widened his eyes and shooked his head. "D--don't get me wrong! I LOVE your chubby cheeks. and I will always love you even if you're fat.". Jihee rolled her eyes and continued eating. Myungsoo sighed in relief. 

 

Jihee suddenly smiled and looked at Myungsoo. "Myungsoo ah, are you free tomorrow?". Myungsoo nodded. "Assa! What are we doing tomorrow before going to the company?". Myungsoo tapped his chin before answering. "let's just hang out here.". Jihee widened her eyes. "ONLY hang out? nothing else?". Myungsoo raised a brow and nodded. *I am so done with him*. Jihee stood up from her seat and grabbed Myungsoo's arm before dragging him to the front door. "You really pissed me off today, KIM MYUNGSOO! Now leave! I don't want to see your annoying face right now,". Myungsoo was shocked by her sudden action and outburst. He tried to step back inside but Jihee was surprisingly stronger than him. 

 

 

A few minutes after driving, Myungsoo arrived in front of Infinite's dorm. He tapped in the code and went inside after the door was opened. He took off his jacket and threw it onto the floor. He grabbed his hair and groaned. *WHAT DID I DO NOW?!*. 

 

Sunggyu went out from his room and saw Myungsoo. He chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Time of the month?". Myungsoo sighed and nodded. Sunggyu chuckled again. "You know, during the time of the month, Jihee is well, not Jihee. She is a bipolar monster.But I didn't expect her to chase you out. what did you do?". Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know! She asked me what to do tomorrow morning so I said why not hang out. Then she exploded.". Sunggyu sighed and slapped the back of his head. "You, aish, I can't even say anything.". Sungjong suddenly went to the living room with a suit in his hand. "Hyung, is this okay for Noona's birthday party tomorrow?". Myungsoo's eyes widened and he slapped his face. "noona? as in, Jihee?" Myungsoo asked. Sungjong blinked and nodded. 

 

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

HOW COULD I FORGET HER BIRTHDAY AISH! I'M SO STUPID!". 

 

"PABO!" The infinite members shouted from their rooms. 

 

 

To Min Ah : 

Min Ah ah, let's meet up at the usual mall tomorrow before my birthday party at the company. accompany me to pick a dress and let's go to the salon too! -Jihee-. 

 

Min Ah raised a brow when she read her message. She smirked before replying. 

 

From Min Ah :

Sure. 12pm okay?.

 

Jihee agreed and replied her before plopping herself on her comfy bed. She looked beside her and touched the side where Myungsoo always sleep. *this bed feels so cold without you*. 

 

 

"Min Ah ah, is this dress okay?". Jihee went out from the dressing room for the fifth time now. Min Ah scrunched her nose and shooked her head. Jihee sighed and sat beside Min Ah. "This is harder than I thought. I wish Myungsoo was here," Jihee mumbled. Min Ah turned away and rolled her eyes before facing Jihee and smiled. "Why isn't he here, then?". Jihee chuckled "We had a 'fight' ". 

 

*fight? assa! *

 

After a few minutes, Jihee finally bought a dress. They then went to the salon to do their hair and a little manicure. They went to their favourite cafe and decided to stay for a few hours. "Are you coming, later?". Min Ah shooked her head and apologised. "I have to help my mom at her store. Sorry, Jihee ah. Oh, hmm. Here is your present.". Jihee took he present and thanked her. " a watch? woahh, how did you know I wanted this?". Min ah grinned and asked her to wear it. Jihee wore the watch and stretched her arm to have a better look.  *yeppo yeppo*. 

 

They went home after hanging out  so that Jihee could get ready. She looked at the clock and decided to rest a bit before getting ready. 

 

skip>>>>>>

 

"all ready! now, all I have to do is wait for Byu--- DING DONG!. oh he is here." Jihee mumbled to herself before taking her clutch and housekeys. She locked the door before entering he car. 

 

"SAENG IL CHUKHAHAE BESTFRIEND!". Amber wished as soon as Jihee stepped into the car. "Amber ah! Aigooo, I thought you weren't going to wish me.". Amber chuckled and punched her arm. "Don't tell me others did not wish you.". Amber said. Jihee rolled her eyes. "Of course they did! Oppa wished me at 12am HAHA. but, HE did not though,". Amber raised a brow and decided to play a song to cheer Jihee up. *that guy is so gonna get it for making my bestfriend sad*. 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIHEE!" The guests shouted as Jihee and Amber stepped into the ball room. Jihee smiled and bowed at the guests. She saw her brother and quickly walked towards him. "OPPA!". "oh Jihee ah!". She hugged her brother and didn't let go. "are you okay?". "yeah, let's just stay like this for a while. I need a hug from you,". Sunggyu chuckled and patted her head. Jihee rolled her eyes when she heard Myungsoo "coughed". 

 

"Noona! you look so pretty today! I like your dress! You look like a princess!" Sungjong with his unstoppable compliments hah. Jihee thanked him and pinched his cheeks. "Jagiya, can we---". "Oh Byunghun oppa!!". Jihee ignored him and shouted when she saw L.Joe. Myungsoo blew a raspberry and sighed. *well this is harder than I thought*. 

 

"baby girl! Happy birthday!! These are my members. CAP hyung, Chunji hyung, Niel , Ricky and our maknae, Changjo.". Jihee bowed and thanked them for coming. Soon, Infinite, Teen Top, Amber and the birthday girl was sitting at the same table. Jihee was sitting beside L.Joe, opposite of Myungsoo. Myungsoo stared at his girlfriend who was happily chatting with L.Joe. Jihee quickly stood up when the host of the party called her name on stage. She went up on stage and grabbed the microphone. 

 

"I would like to thank everyone that had come here. Thank you for the wishes and the presents and of course, without all of you, I would not be where I am right now. Even though my father could not come today, I am really thankful to him for supporting me always. Oppa, thank you too. Infinite , Teen Top, Amber, F(x), and all, Thank you very very much. Hope you guys enjoy the party.". Before Jihee could leave the stage, the host requested her something. "Jihee ssi, if you don't mind, can you pose for us here with your boyfriend, Myungsoo ssi?". Jihee widened her eyes and was frozen. She did not know what to do. Myungsoo smirked and quickly ran up on stage. The guests cheered for him and aww'ed when Myungsoo pecked Jihee's cheek. Jihee faked a smile and posed for the cameras. 

"You can't run from me forever, Jagiya,". Jihee rolled her eyes when Myungsoo whispered to her. 

 

After the phototaking, Jihee excused herself to the bathroom. Myungsoo too excused himself and followed Jihee quietly from the back. Myungsoo waited for her outside the bathroom. He was tapping his foot when he heard Jihee scream. 

 

*assa! now for the next plan, hmm, where is the drinks* 

 

"Jagiya? Jagiya! Are you alright? Jagiya ppalli come out from the bathroom. aish, where is she?". Myungsoo ran to the female bathroom and went in. It was dark. The lights were off. He quickly searched for his girlfriend and saw her squatting in the corner while covering her ears. He quickly went to her and hugged her. "Everything is okay. You're safe now jagiya.". 

Myungsoo helped Jihee back to the ballroom. Her face was pale which worried the people at her table. "What happened?" Amber asked and helped Jihee sit. "I'm not sure but I think there was a sudden blackout in the female bathroom.". Sunggyu widened his eyes(even though there is no difference). He told Myungsoo that she was scared of the dark when she was alone ever since there was a blackout at their house and she was in the bathroom alone when she was 6. 

 

*flashback to last night*

 

*it feels so cold without you here. aigoo, As long as the lights are on, I don't need that stupid Myungsoo*

 

end of flashback.

 

"Excuse me, can you please pass this drink to my friend? uhm, Jihee , yeah, pass this to Jihee. I am in a rush and she asked me to take for her some punch. Thanks!". A person said to the waiter. The waiter nodded and made his way to the panting Jihee. 

 

"Jihee ssi, here is your drink,". Myungsoo took the glass and passed it to Jihee. Jihee bowed her head a little before finishing half of the glass. She sighed in relief and closed her eyes. Her face was back to its normal colour. The others thought that it she was feeling better. But oh were they wrong. Jihee started coughing. Her coughed didn't stop that it attracted almost all of the guests.

 

*it's coming it's coming. MUEHEHEHHEHEH*

 

Myungsoo patted her back "Jagiya,are you okay? why are yo--- JAGIYA!". Myungsoo shouted when white foam started flowing out of . "Yah, there aren't nuts in the punch, right?" 

 

"No nuts Gyu hyung, b--but, GLUE!". Sungyeol shouted when he smelled the glass. Myungsoo wasted no time and carried her bridal style. He entered Byunghee's car and asked Byunghee to drive to the nearest hospital. 

 

*DAAAAEEEEEEBAAAAAAK! MY PLAN WORKED! NOW ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DIEEEEE SO I CAN HAVE MYUNGSOO OPPA ALL BY MYSELF* 

 

"aish, I thought the bashings stopped. Who did this to her? the waiter?" Myungsoo mumbled to himself. He sighed and rubbed his temple. 

 

at the ball room~

 

"YAH WHERE IS THAT GUY THAT GAVE MY SAENG THE DRINK? YOU! WHY DID YOU PUT GLUE IN IT?" Sunggyu shouted as soon as Myungsoo and his dongsaeng was out of sight. Sunggyu grabbed the waiter by his collar and glared at him. Woohyun and Dongwoo held him back. "Gyu hyung, we're in public, remember,". Sunggyu let the waiter go and waited for his answer. 

 

"I--It's not me! A girl, she said she was Jihee ssi's friend. She asked me to pass the drink to Jihee ssi because Jihee ssi asked her to get some punch. The girl said she was in a rush so she asked me to pass it to Jihee ssi. I am very sorry, I did not know that she was an anti fan. I am sorry Sunggyu ssi,". The waiter bowed and apologised a lot of times. Sunggyu patted his shoulder and too apologised for accusing him.

 

 

Infinite, Teen Top, Amber, Jihyuk and Su ah immediately went to the hospital after everything in the ball room was settled. *This was supposed to be your special day. I'm sorry I can't protect you, saeng ah* Sunggyu thought sadly and sighed. 

 

Once the doctor stepped out from Jihee's room, Myungsoo and Sunggyu stood up and asked.

 

"How is my girfriend/sister, doctor?". 

 

The doctor smiled and patted both of their shoulders. "She was lucky you brought her just in time before the glue spreads. We have given her a few medications and she needs some rest now too. Her heartbeat earlier was unstable. Don't surprise her or scare her for the time being because her condition can worsen. You can visit her now. But do not be too noisy,". The doctor told. They nodded and asked Myungsoo and Sunggyu to see her first as they were more important. Both boys thanked them and went in as quietly as they could. 

 

"angel..... My angel, please be okay. I am sorry I can't protect you, again. I promise I will always be by your side no matter what happens." Myungsoo whispered while carressing her face. Sunggyu patted his shoulder and took Jihee's hand before kissing it. Myungsoo saw Jihee's phone blinking on the table. He decided to look who messaged her at this time when everybody knows she was in the hospital. 

 

From: Min ah

Jihee ah, once again, sorry for not coming to your party. Happy birthday and have a fun night ;) . 

 

Myungsoo frowned and tapped his head with her phone. *Her name sounds so familiar.*. 

 

"Gyu hyung, I have a bad feeling about this girl. She is a trainee at Empire Ent. Her name is Min ah."

 

 

 

 

A little bit of drama here and there won't hurt, right? Is Min Ah the mysterious person? But she didn't attend the party, though. Read more to find out! Don't forget to comment, vote and subscribe. Aing~~

 

 

READERS SARANGHAEYOOOOOONG =^^=