Chapter 1

KILL YOU FIRST

Jihee's POV

 

aish. i'm already late and these heels are not helping. Byunghee oppa is gonna be mad. i quickly "ran" towards my dressing room when i bumped into someone and felt cold liquid flowing down my dress. i was too shocked to do anything. i my lips and quickly looked at the person in front of me. 

 

Kim Myungsoo also known as L. 

 

"YAH!! LOOK AT WHERE YOU'RE GOING! LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DRESS! AISH STYLIST EONNIE AND BYUNGHEE OPPA WILL BE REALLY MAD AT ME ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" I shouted at him not caring if he was a good looking senior of mine. i was in a really bad mood and him spilling his drink on my dress is not helping. 

*end of Jihee's POV*

 

Myungsoo rubbed his nape and bowed . "I--I'm sorry Jihee ssi. i was gonna make a turn to the corner and didn't see you there. aish i'm really sorry.". 

 

Jihee rolled her eyes and was about to go into her dressing when a voice stopped her.

 

"Yah Kim Jihee. why did you shout at L? he is your senior for God sake. apologise to him, now. or else---" before the person could complete his sentence, Jihee cut him off.

 

"or else what? tell mom and dad?" 

 

Myungsoo looked at both of them and blinked. he scratched his not itchy head and pointed at his fellow member. 

 

"Kim Sunggyu, Kim Jihee. mom and dad? HEOL. 

YOU GUYS ARE SIBLINGS?"

 

Jihee rolled her eyes and said sarcastically, "wow you're so fast," . then went inside her dressing room and slammed the door.

 

Sunggyu sighed and patted Myungsoo's shoulder while apologising on behalf of his dongsaeng. Sunggyu always say that he does not have any siblings because Jihee does not want people to know her as the famous singer Kim Sunggyu's sister but know her as herself. 

 

"Myungsoo ah, please don't tell anyone about Jihee being my sister,arasso?" Sunggyu pleaded Myungsoo. Myungsoo smiled showing his cute dimple and nodded. 

 

 

"KIM JIHEE! NOW THAT YOU HAVE TO RECORD LATER THAN SCHEDULED, WE HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR SCHEDULE AT VIXX's N's radio. sorry not sorry its your fault," Byunghee, Jihee's manager said to her. Yes, just like her older brother, she is also a singer. a solo artist that is. 

 

Jihee sighed and looked at the ground while her stylist do her hair and make up. she changed into the dress she was supposed to wear for her performance the next day. 

 

she smiled and did some fan services during her performance but truthfully, she did not enjoy it. well, who wouldn't? why? well, she is about to explain it. 

 

after her performance, she went to the backstage only to be greeted by Infinite. Myungsoo saw her and quickly went to her. Jihee on the other hand, ignored him and tried to go the other way but Myungsoo was faster and grabbed her wrist before she could leave. Jihee glared at him and whispered, "WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT." 

 

Myungsoo let her wrist go and sighed. "i'm really sorry about just know. i really didn't see you. i'm sorry >< " . Jihee "chuckled" and said, " what can your sorry do? turn back time? i disappointed my fans. i had to cancel my schedule at N's radio because the recording for my performance was recorded late . you know why? because of your stupid drink! hais, i was happy that i was gonna meet hakyeon oppa but because of you , i cant," and whispered the last part. unfortunately for her, Myungsoo heard her complain. 

 

She rolled her eyes at Myungsoo and bumped his shoulder. you will think that it does not hurt because she was a girl but oh you're so wrong. Myungsoo had to bite his inner cheeks to refrain himself from screaming. he glared at Jihee's back and rubbed his shoulder. his frown suddenly turned into a smile. *that girl is really something. how can she shout and not fangirl over a handsome guy like me.*

 

chapter 1 is up! dont forget to comment, subscribe and vote^^. AING~~