J PoV pt.2

cynical romantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dedicated to: every single reader that got my story up to 13k

E N C O U N T E R & E C S T A S Y (their first kiss)

J A S P E R ☆ L E E

The warmth in my arm amplified as slipped through the crowd of dancing people. My heightened sight had my eyes darting over the dancers quickly. It was some unexplainable force, but it had my feet moving further into the crowd.

Around me, girls detached from their partners and tottered towards me. My eyes and my wolf barely spared them a glance. Most of them wore pieces of fabric that hardly covered what it needed to, clinging tightly to their bodies and barring tanned skin.

I felt a damp hand on the exposed skin of my arm and I turned my head slightly to see a blond haired human girl latch her other hand on the back of my neck, “What are you doing on the dance floor alone Jasper?” Her voice slurred with alcohol as she sidled her body against me, pushing as close as possible. My wolf recoiled in disgust as it noticed the lust in her scent.

“I'm not alone,” I heard myself answer, “I'm just looking for someone.” I reach down and pry her hands away from me. Her face puckers in annoyance and for a moment she looks like she wants to put up a fight, but then the girl stumbles away into the arms of another male.

I begin my way through the crowd again, but this time, I only have to move a couple of meters before I spot the girl I'm looking for.

Even over the smell of sweat and lust, I catch onto her sweet apple scent. My wolf is already fidgeting in the pleasure of seeing her.

Aaemi is just pulling away from a boy I'm assuming got a little too touchy.

She's at a party, but unlike the other girls, she's wearing who wore glittering skirts she wore fitting shorts and a long sleeved shirt. There's a weird tinge in my stomach when I realized that wore shirt to hide her marks.

Her long hair is flows around her freely, blanketing her back in a dark waterfall as she steps away from the male. She looks unbelievably good, lights from the house highlight the high portions of her face and cast shadows everywhere else.

Swirling away, she laughs at his frustration before turning and disappearing further into the crowd. Like it had the first time I met her, my wolf began barking at me to follow her. So I pick up my pace and follow her scent deeper into the mob of people.

Aaemi stopped to lean against the wooden rail of the patio. Smiling to myself I prowl up to her and slouch against the rail next to her body. She stiffens but doesn't turn.

“Don't feel like dancing?” I ask but I'm completely distracted by her mouthwatering scent. She's so close to me that I notice she's wearing her hair differently. Instead of her fringe brushed to the side, it's pinned back and displaying more of her eyes. Without really meaning to, I reach a hand out and tug on the her hair gently, “Your hair looks nice like this too.”

Aaemi turns at my compliment, her amused grin lights up her face and my ing heart stops for a moment. “Thank you,” She says, knocking my hand away, “What are you doing here?”

I tilt my head at her, “It's a party, Aaemi.” I remind her with a slow smile. She flicks me with her index finger.

“I know Jungkook.” I freeze for a fraction of a second as my name finally rolls off her tongue. My pathetic wolf starts humming in content. Aaemi turns to look at me, after realizing that I wasn't responding, “What?” One side of my mouths tips up.

I slink closer to her, wanting proximity. “I like it when you say my name.” Aaemi is too alpha female to lean away from me but I see her beautiful dark eyes widen. She moves her gaze from my eyes, back towards the darkened backyard beyond the patio.

“Don't get used to it, carboy,” she mutters. My grin widens. My Alpha Current has already begun to flare up again like it always does whenever I'm near Aaemi. The first time I met her, I was almost brought to my knees with the urge to be with her and for some reason that had triggered my Alpha Current. Around her, I was always trying to reign in my Current, like my wolf wanted to show off or some .

I guess it was harder now, at a party with the soft haze of alcohol easing up the sharpness of reality.

Turning my body so I'm facing her, I touch her arm softly. It's enough to get my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter