J PoV pt.1

cynical romantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dedicated to: DreamOn, inspirit7ifnt, BangtanTrash_97 & berriesforever for voting YES for a slew of Jungkook PoV chapter~ 

and as always to my lovely readers~

My love for every single one of you guys goes beyond the stars━━━★

I've got a surprise for everyone at the end of this three-part saga so please stay tuned my loves. Cheers to the first of the three installments in Jungkook's point of view.

E L E C T R I F Y (their first meeting)

J A S P E R ☆ L E E

“You skip Chem this morning?” Nicolai asked me as we walked through the school hallways. My eyes scanned the human and shifter students, searching for the cause of my distraction. This entire morning since arriving at school I’d felt something- something crazy. Something setting my wolf off on a constant alert. It was the weirdest, most annoying sensation. The sensation in the back of your head that you’ve missed something.

“Uh, yeah,” I said, turning to him for a moment but then reverting my gaze back to the student studded walls, determined to find the source of my unease.

“Can’t blame you,” Nicolai chuckled, unaware of my restlessness. “Jean is a lonely old bat, it’s a pity you’re the subject of her advances.”

I smile at that, “I tend to be the subject of most advances.”

Nicolai throws his head back with a loud laugh, I’m about to join him when I pick up a scent so unlike all the others. Like crisp apples tinged with the intoxicating alcohol of French cream. My wolf hums in anticipation. Shocked for a moment, I completely freeze in time feel someone short, soft, and decidedly shifter slam into me.

Only for a second before the person bounces off me and towards the ground. I’m dazed, but my hand shoots out reflexively, I grasp the person’s slim wris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter