Fifty Seven

ACE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To cut it short, she got a little drunk cause she started just singing. I tried to contact Minho but I'm unable to reach him or his girlfriend. What the hell are they doing?

 

"Sara, we need to go home"
"Dude...you need to chill" then she laughed

I didn't have too much drink and i have a high tolerance when it comes to alcohol.

"What's happening? Why are you acting like this?"
"...because"
"Sara talk to me"
"I don't want to go back. Paris is just too much sometimes. The job and school is too much. The people there are too much. I don't want to be there but i also want to be there"
"You can make it. I believe in you forehead"
"That's the truth i have been keeping. I just want a break. Some rest and free time but this is my dream you know"
"Then you have to go with it"
"You're amazing you know, it’s a shame it didn't work between us"

 

 

Then she was knocked down. I paid the bill and now I have to carry her out. This girl is just too reckless sometimes. On our cab, she keeps on mumbling and mumbling and I just chuckled.

 

When we arrived at their place, no one was home. ing Choi Minho where are you man? I struggled to swipe the key but managed to make it.

I went straight to her room and lay her there. She is such a freaking piece of work. I was about to exit her room but I don’t know why I turned around and just looked at her. I sighed. I went closer. I was weak for her.

 

"Damn it Choi Sara"

 

I sat at the edge of her bed and tucked her hair behind her ear. She's so peaceful. I can't help it. I just want to feel it again. To feel her weight beside me. To feel her lying next to me. To feel her close to me.

And i lay there, staring at her while caressing her face. I miss her too. Maybe too much... She squirms while she sleeps. She always does, i remember that.  She went close to me and just tucked her body beside me. It still feels like were so familiar with each other. It seems like she's used to doing this, like her body knows exactly what to do unconsciously.

 

Can time just stop at this moment? Can i just cherish this...even just for a while?

 

But I need to stop. I need to stop ruining things for her!  I kissed her sweet sweet forehead, put some blanket over her and went downstairs.

I tucked myself in their couch, got some chips and opened their tv. I lift my foot on the coffee table and watch some action movies. I don't intend to stay, but Choi ing Minho isn't here.
**

 

I woke up in the middle of the night and my head is like being hit by a hammer over and over and over. i need to get some Advil downstairs and some water. As i was slowly walking down the stairs, I noticed that the tv is still on. It's three in the morning and for Pete’s sake is Minho still awake?

But it was not him. It was Onew, sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter