Fifty One

ACE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love.

 

 

I had been in a tug of war with you. You gave me happiness as well as pain. So I don't know if I should thank you or curse at you.

 

It has been more than a month since Onew had talked to anyone especially my brother. I have told him everything that had happened in that party and he just sighed. Well o guess that's the most inappropriate reaction. I guess I’m also not good at parties or gatherings because something always happens to me every time I attend one. So less parties from now on. I had also been spending some time with Key. The guy is great, everything in his life is incredible.

 

I also get to model for his designed clothes which he sent to his mother. Gosh this guy is big time...really. Cars, clothes, accessories...everything. But what I like about him is that he doesn’t brag about all the things he has which is kind of nice but then he's confident in his looks so he brags about that a lot and I just roll my eyes at him.

 

He is the type of person that I really don’t give a when I saw him. I noticed his looks and clothes but the others…meh. But once I’ve known him, his perspectives in life, he’s kind of cool. He’s just fun to be with. Guy friends are cool guys. Less drama.

 

"So you drew this?" he asked me

 

Well I was at his place just because...don't judge me, I know you will so just don't. After what happened I’m really really trying to make myself happy again and hanging out with him works most of the time. Anyways, I got my notebook and showed him some of my drawings. Some are my Friday outfits, some just some sketches when I'm bored

 

"Yes, mostly on my free time"
"You know these are great" he smiled while looking at them and it got me thrilleld
"Really?"
"Just some modifications and my mom will love these"

That made me so happy. Well before this, I didn’t know what to do with my life unlike Minho. He was so sure when he was little that he’s going to be a soccer player while me on the other hand...meh...

 

But now, I know what I want. I want to be a designer. A really good one. I love dressing people up or modeling or sketching. It makes me happy. It removes my boredom and stress. So I’m going to go with it.

 

"You know, I sent your pictures to my mom" he said while going to the kitchen

 

Did I say he's a good cook? Oh yeah he is

 

"Did she liked it?"
"Yeah, said you're magazine material"
"Oh no! I made your mom fall for me” I joked
"Oh you did sweetheart. Actually she asks me about you all the time"
"About what?"
"About certain things..."

 

And he didn’t speak for a minute and I didn’t ask questions anymore. One thing with Key is that, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter