Twenty Five

ACE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks after

 

"SARA'S POV"

 

My brother made a delicious meal this evening and I have a bad feeling about this. I remember when we were kids, he always use food to bribe me and as a foodie, I always give in. Who wouldn't want to eat the foods you are craving right? Whenever I go online in my social media, I see these really really skinny girls and they share what they do to keep in shape and they just eat this small amount of food and I pity them so much. I am not fat anyway. We are the kinds who may eat a freaking cow and not gain any weight. You should have seen my brother eat. That monster can eat ten servings of meat and does not gain any weight.

 

Anyways, I just stare at him while he serves the food on the table. This is the first time he is cooking such meals and I remember I requested this months ago and he said he's too busy to cook but since he is about to throw a bomb at me, he's making me lessen my anticipated anger by putting food in my mouth. Smart Choi Minho...Smart move.

 

"Eat everything okay?" I just stared and enjoyed the food...for now.

"I know you are dying to tell me something Choi, but imma gonna enjoy these foods first before i throw them at your face"

"Just eat up forehead"

 

There was silence after  we ate. I a guessing what he will say to me.

"So.."

"Oh just say it!" I said and he looked at me with his freaky big eyes

"Joy and I, we...uhm,"

"We what? don't tell me.."

"No idiot! You and you're dirty mind!"

"Then what?"

"We decided to date each other"

"Oh my..gosh! Since when?" I am too excited!

"Since yesterday, I told her tat I will be the one telling you"

"Oh my gosh Minho, Finally someone I like for you. You two will be so happy! I will kill you if you mess this up!"

 

I stood up and hugged him.I am truly happy for him. He deserves to be happy after all the things he  has done for me

"and.." I pushed him

"Please don't let it be a bad news"

"I got drafted. Some team talked to me asking me to join their team I said yes but..."

"But?"

"I need to go and attend training there"

"For how long?"

"for a month?"

"What? How about school?"

"I will talk to the dean and ask him to excuse me for a while, I will be taking the missed class every saturday after the training is over"

"How about Joy?"

"I already talked to her and she seems okay with it"

"How about me?" 

 

This will be the first time that he will not be beside me. I am not used to it. I am not used to not having someone when I get home. To talk about my day or how people annoyed me today. My day is never complete without my big brother cooking me something or leaving all the dishes for me to wash or teasing me. I know it will only be for a month but after my dad and my mom left us, I have abandonment issues and my brother is the only person that I have

 

then there was a knock on the door. Two times and he just came in. I just know it was Onew. That guy has no shame.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter