chapter 2

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hye, I’m Soo Young… Here’s your sit. Taeyeon in the middle…” Soo Young said, giving Jessica a warm smile.

 

 

“Thanks… I’m Jessica. Nice to meet you…” Jessica leaned out her right hand, and Soo Young happily took her hand, shake it while changing a warm smile among them.

 

 

Since Mrs Choi still writing something on the white board, Jessica took her chance to asking about the girl who’s missing beside her, “Urm, Soo Young… Where is she? Why is she took so long?”

 

 

“She went to pass a sheet of papers to every class monitor for fourth year classes, since she’s one of the most trusted leader in this school…” Soo Young explained.

 

 

Not before Mrs Choi want to started their ice break session while Jessica want to ask another question, someone knocking their classroom’s door.

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“Mrs Choi…?”

 

 

Someone snapped Jessica’s view. She’s staring to the little midget who peaked her head entered the classroom before the whole body of her seeing by the others.

 

 

“Sorry, I came late here. Hyoyeon-ah, take this first…”

 

 

“Why you’re late, Taeyeon? I thought,  this class was your first destination…”

 

 

“There’s a mess out there. Someone’s locker didn’t locked properly. I help on behalf of that person to clean her mess…” explained Taeyeon.

 

 

“Soo Young, who’s that girl?”

 

 

“She’s Taeyeon, our class monitor, and the one who’s sitting between us later…” Soo Young answered.

 

 

Jessica looked back to Taeyeon. It’s like love at first sight for her, eventhought before this, she never have this weird feelings to the same gender. She’s even got butterflies filled in her stomach whenever she saw a warm smile that Taeyeon gave.

 

 

“It’s okay, then… Okay, continue your duty…” Mrs Choi ordered.

 

 

For more than 10 minutes, 4A students used the time to know each other, since lots of them came from different classes last year. Only 9 over 38 students were on the same classes last year, excluding Jessica who came from abroad.

 

 

And over that 10 minutes also, Jessica kept waiting for someone. She really wanted to meet that cutie class monitor.

 

 

Few moment later, Taeyeon finally finished her job, and entered her classroom. There she go again. Jessica saw Taeyeon as if she’s the only one who’s the most shining then the others.

 

 

“Kat-ta-pi-ya…!” Taeyeon suddenly yelled, rather than greeted her classmates and Mrs Choi.

 

 

Everyone was startled, but then laughed with her dorky side.

 

 

“Aish… This dork…”Mrs Choi uttered, making the others laugh louder.

 

 

“Hehehe…”

 

 

“Taeyeon, before you go take your sit, introduce yourself first…”

 

 

The selection of class monitor and co-class monitor was exactly not by their own classmates, but they were selected by class teacher. That’s why Mrs Choi told Taeyeon to introduced herself to her other classmates.

 

 

“Owh, okay…” Taeyeon went to standing infront the class, just beside teacher’s table.

 

 

“Hye, everyone… I’m Kim Taeyeon, your class monitor. And I’m not Kim Hyoyeon’s twin sister…” Taeyeon always know how to make her classmates laugh.

 

 

“And I hope, we will become a good friend…” Taeyeon continued, then she went to her sit after bowing politely to everyone including Mrs Choi, while giving a warm smile, especially to Jessica.

 

 

Just right after Taeyeon took her sit, Jessica kept tossed on her sit. She was really nervous rather than shy towards Taeyeon.

 

 

“Hye… You must be Jessica…”

 

 

“Ah…? Y-yeah… How’d you know?”

 

 

“Someone… Hehehe… Why you’re nervous? I’m not gonna eat you…”

 

 

“I-I’m not…”

 

 

“Yeah right…”

 

 

Jessica then back to silent after Soo Young purposely called Taeyeon to having a conversation between them. Somehow, Soo Young noticed something fishy about Jessica’s behaviour towards her best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, how’s your day?” Hye Bin asked during they taking out things from the boxes for the kitchen.

 

 

“A little bit awkward. But, I made a friend. She’s, really nice…”

 

 

“About nice, I met this one student. She’s really nice too…” Ji Seok that taking out his lots of books, interrupted the conversation between his wife and daughter.

 

 

“Well… Looks like this your new school not so bad, huh?” Hye Bin said, compliment the same person for what Ji Seok and Jessica were talking about.

 

 

“So, what’s her name?”

 

 

For not knowing who Hye Bin refer to, both Ji Seok and Jessica gave her the same answer with union, “Kim Taeyeon…”

 

 

“Wow… I really need to meet this Kim Taeyeon, since both of you said her name with full of excitement…”

 

 

“How’d you know her, dad?”

 

 

“Well… Somehow, I am much struggling to carried on your heavy textbooks to your locker, and she saw me then help me. Surprisingly, she told me, she will help me to take care of you, for me…”

 

 

Jessica’s face turned to red, didn’t go unnoticed by both of her parents.

 

 

“Sooyeon-ah, what’s wrong with you? You like her?” Hye Bin teasingly her daughter.

 

 

“Okay, okay… Come on, lots of things we need to settle down here…” Ji Seok said, after he looked Jessica just kept silent with that r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter