chapter 24

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon looking for her sister’s grave, while holding firmly to the bouquet of lilac, Hayeon’s favourite flower.

 

 

There she saw at one corner, sandwiched by couple of big gravestone. She kneel down infront her sister’s gravestone, as she swept the dust from it.

 

 

“Hye, buddy… How are you?” Taeyeon asked, as she placed the bouquet at the right side.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I-I’m sorry, for didn’t visited you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Taeyeon was hoping that her words will be answered by someone that already gone. She started to teared up, but still managed to say something.

 

 

“Guess what…? I will stay here, forever… For you, for mom and dad… For all my best friend… And, for your beloved best friend, Jessica…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Taeyeon caressed Hayeon’s name on the gravestone, like she was imagined she’s Hayeon’s hair, “I promise, I will stay this time… I promise, I will make mom and dad happy for you…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Taeyeon sat there for a few more moment, then finally made her mind to go back to her main destination, her work place.

 

 

She kissed her index and middle finger, then placed it to Hayeon’s name, “I will come visit you tomorrow again, okay?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Taeyeon stood from her kneel, then went to her car. Before she’s entered her car, she looked again to Hayeon’s direction, a warm smile were given for her beloved sister, “I love you, Hayeon-ah… Always…”

 

 

All the way to her work place, she kept listening to her favourite ballad song.

 

 

It’s one of her way to seize her day.

 

 

Few moments later, she’s arrived infront the gateway of the SM High School, her old school, all of her memories kept inside, and now, it’s her new work place.

 

 

Hyoyeon, also dance teacher in that school, waiting for Taeyeon at the parking lot.

 

 

“You’re already went to her grave…?” asked Hyoyeon, her face plastered with a warm smile.

 

 

“Yeap…”

 

 

“Come on, let me show you to the staff room. I’m afraid, you will go away from the proper path inside this big school…” Hyoyeon jokingly said, earning a soft slap on her shoulder.

 

 

“Anyway, Janhae already check in her name in this school…?”

 

 

“Unsurprisingly, she’s early than you…”

 

 

“Yah… what’s that mean, huh?”

 

 

“You’re always late two hours than us, this time…”

 

 

Another slap flying to Hyoyeon’s shoulder, this time, more rough.

 

 

Hyoyeon laugh because of it as she spoke, “Okay, okay… Sorry…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chang Min who’s just arrived at the makeup room, looked to the quite Jessica.

 

 

“Hye, Jess…”

 

 

“Owh, oppa…”

 

 

“And, what’s wrong with that face…?”

 

 

“N-nothing… I just, getting bored…”

 

 

“Hmm… I doubt on it. Thinking about her…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I thought, you girls okay…?”

 

 

Jessica released her breath, almost can be heard by the other makeup artist, and other staff who’s also busy inside the room.

 

 

“I don’t know… When she’s already back to her house, she didn’t even call, message nor come to my house…”

 

 

“Maybe, she still felt guilty, to your whole family…”

 

 

“Or, maybe, she’s afraid to mesmerized back about, our past with her late sister…”

 

 

Chang Min took his sit beside her, as he patted softly to her head, “Give her a time, okay?”

 

 

Jessica nodded hesitantly. She’s also didn’t want to force Taeyeon to started back their relationship as well. but, she really missed Taeyeon who’s once silently went to her room, and sleep with her.

 

 

She’s too missing their memory back then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Miss Tina…?” called Tina’s assistant through the office telephone.

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“Someone wanted to meet you. She said, she’s your old friend…”

 

 

“Old friend…?”

 

 

“Tell her to come in…”

 

 

Moment later, when Tina still busy typing something on her laptop, her office door opened, and there she saw, her truly old friend appeared.

 

 

“Oh, my god…” Tina said, stood from her sit, then approaching the other latter.

 

 

“How’d you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter