chapter 15

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

…          …          …          …          …

 

“This is your last semester, girls… And I hope, you will do the best, without any ploy, hoax, nor swindle to pass for your registry name to university… All your pass years efforts must be use for this final exam.” Mrs Joori spoke, as she contributed the exam paper to every students desk.

 

 

She wanted to give them just any good advice, but all of them looked so thrilled, scared, but to some of them, they’re sitting silently, calm, but full with their nervous feelings inside.

 

 

This is it.

 

 

The moment that they’re waiting for for a years, just to sit inside the exam room, and battle with it until the last minutes.

 

 

For years they sacrifice extra times no matter day or night, reading almost hundred of books, just to sit for whole one week, 3-4 hours a day for their final exam this year.

 

 

All of Taeyeon’s best friends, including her, and of course her girlfriend, Jessica, already worked so hard with so much effortlessly. They kept reading and reading, learning and learning, and of course, helping towards each other.

 

 

It’s now or never. That’s what Taeyeon always told to her other best friends, if some of them felt like wanted to just give up.

 

 

Mrs Joori then continued after she finished contributed all the exam paper, “And girls…? Good luck…” she smiled widely, which always remembered Taeyeon; whenever she shows her teeth it reminds her of a shark attack on Animal Planet.

 

 

Lucky for her, she’s a little bit relax now, for thinking something funny like that.

 

 

Taeyeon looked for a while towards her best friend. They’re looked so strained.

 

 

‘Chillax’, Taeyeon mouthed to the others without spit out her voice who’s also looking at her.

 

 

Then, she turned her head towards Aom. Those face was really unpredictable for her some times ago, but now, she can see clearly, she didn’t sleep well.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t know if it’s because of Tina, or because of she kept ‘discovering’ her books, or maybe both of that.

 

 

After Taeyeon was pretty sure some of them comforted on their sit, eventhough not at all, she’s looking to another direction. Her lover, Jessica.

 

 

Taeyeon giving her warmest smile to Jessica, and so do Jessica.

 

 

‘Good luck’, Taeyeon mouthed her different from the others, but then Jessica replied her back, makes Taeyeon’s face so much red, ‘I love you’.

 

 

“Okay, girls… Ready for your ‘gun’, make sure it’s always full, cause I don’t want you girls to walk out from this class without give your best shot.” Mrs Joori always know how to seize her students, and she’s earning a laugh from 5A.

 

 

For some reason, they will definitely gonna missed her a lot. No matter how dork she’s gonna be, no matter how often she’s on her own world during her lesson, she still the great of gag woman they’ve ever met.

 

 

Mrs Joori looked again to the time.

 

 

“You may start your war, now…”

 

 

That’s their cue.

 

 

Time to read the ‘information’ about their ‘enemy’, and ‘shot’ the right ‘target’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Girls, can we have a reunion, again,  after this day…?” asked Aom as their oldest, when they’re sitting inside the music room for their very last day in their school.

 

 

All of them were quite.

 

 

They also didn’t know what to answer her. Almost all of them got entered a different university.

 

 

Taeyeon hug Aom from her shoulder, and spoke, “Unnie, who knows what miracles can bring to us in the future…? We have to just believe towards each other, and I think, of course, we will meet again…”

 

 

Suddenly, Seo Hyun playing the piano, as she started to sing with that ‘When You Believe’ song title from Whitney and Mariah, making all of them can’t hold their tears anymore.

 

Many nights we’ve prayed

With no proof anyone could hear

In our hearts a hopeful song, we barely understand

 

 

Then, Jessica also joined the singing moment,

 

Now we are not afraid

Although we know there’s much to fear

We were moving mountains, long before we know we could

 

 

As a cue, all of them singing with that incredible harmonizing made by them,

 

There can be miracle, when you believe

Though hope is frail, it’s hard to kill

Who knows what miracles, you can achieve

When you believe, somehow you will

You will when you believe.

 

 

There they goes, TaengSic part,

 

In this time of fear

When prayer so often proves in vain

Hope seemed like the summer birds, too swiftly flown away

 

 

Another part for SunByung,

 

Yet now I’m standing here, my hearts so full I can’t explain

Seeking faith and speaking words, I’d never thought I’d say.

 

 

Again, all of them,

 

There can be miracle, when you believe

Though hope is frail, it’s hard to kill

Who knows what miracles you can achieve

When you believe, somehow you will

You will when you believe…

 

“Wow…” Yoona spoke, as they looked towards each other.

 

 

“Hahaha… I’m gonna miss this…” Yuri added, chuckled with the others, but still with their teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already 8 at night, but Tina still has an hour before her shift finished, but suddenly one of her customer, that looked so familiar.

 

 

Slowly, Tina dragged her feet towards the customer, and asked, “W-what would you like t-to order, miss…?”

 

 

“I wanna talk to you, Tina…”

 

 

“But, I still working—“

 

 

“I’ll wait for you…” Aom looked so serious.

 

 

After an hour waiting for Tina, Aom grabbed Tina’s wrist, and both of them went inside Aom’s driver car.

 

 

“Where we gonna go…? I really need to go home early.”

 

 

“…”

 

 

Finally, few moment later, they arrived at the Han River, and Aom told her driver to take them an hour later.

 

 

“What is it, Aom…?” Tina asked, as Aom facing her still with her serious face.

 

 

In a flash of light, Aom immediately giving Tina a passionate and deep kissed. Tina was indeed startled, but she’s also joined the kissing moment. Both of them immersed with that kissing moment, as Aom rubbing softly at Tina’s back, and surprisingly, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter