chapter 4

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school’s bell rang, means, DETENTION room. Taeyeon took in all her things to her bag, then she heard some of her classmates talking about her, “Did you think Taeyeon will be fine after this…?”

 

 

“I don’t know… Tiffany completely makes her life miserable…”

 

 

“I’m pity on Taeyeonie… She’s always patient with that jerk…”

 

 

“I know… She’ll be just gave up for her…”

 

 

“Did you saw how Tiffany punked her after recess…?”

 

 

“Everyone can saw it, you dork… She just gave up because of that kid, the most epic words just came out from Taeyeon’s mouth…”

 

 

Taeyeon just kept strong hearing their sympathy words towards her, even Jessica who’s sitting beside her, can heard everything.

 

 

“Taeyeon, you’ll be okay…? You want me to wait for you?”

 

 

“It’s okay, Sica-ah… An hour inside the detention room will be much better than gonna stay the same room with that kid…” Taeyeon replied her.

 

 

“Unnie…!” suddenly Taeyeon heard the familiar voice, her sister.

 

 

“Unnie, I heard for what happened to you… Haish, stupid…!” Hayeon knock her older sister’s head, then continued, “Why you gave up for that kind of person just like that, huh?”

 

 

“Hayeon-ah… I just, I don’t wanna have a fight with her anymore, that’s all…”

 

 

“With taking all the responsibility by you’re the one to be kick to the detention room…? Crazy…” another knock.

 

 

Jessica just smiling with Kim sisters closeness.

 

 

“I’m sorry… Just, go home with Jessica, okay? I’ll be late to go to home for an hour…”

 

 

“Haish… It’s useless talking to you who never attack back the one who’s always wanted to pull you down… Come on, Sica unnie.” Hayeon said, grabbed Jessica’s hand.

 

 

“Owh, okay… See you later, Taeyeon…”

 

 

“Okay, bye…”

 

 

With her full of heavy heart, Taeyeon dragged her feet to the detention room. She pass the hall, then faculty lounge, here she is, infront the detention room. She’s always passed this room, never for the years she will being in this school entered this room.

 

 

When she opened the door, she was the first student who came inside.

 

It was Mrs Joori.

 

 Taeyeon dislike her when she teached her for her second year here. It started out okay for her lesson back then. But at the middle of the lesson, Taeyeon and her other classmates already heard she was dozed off.

 

 

“Kim Taeyeon…” Mrs Joori called out her name. and that’s another reason she don’t like about Mrs Joori. She never forgets a name, and face.

 

 

“This is the first time ever I saw you walk to this room…” she smirk, as Taeyeon bowed politely to the teacher and went took her sit infront her.

 

 

For some reason, Taeyeon really like to sit infront rather than at the back.

 

 

“We’ll wait for,” she check out some of listed name that also got detention.

 

 

“5 more students, then you girls will stay here for an hour… Is that okay with you, Taeyeon…?”

 

 

“Yes, Mrs Joori…”

 

 

“Good then… Then, don’t waste your time, read your book, any book I don’t mind, but must be related about schools…”

 

 

“Of course, Mrs Joori…”

 

 

A moment later, the door was opened, and Taeyeon can’t believe with her pair of eyes, it was her enemy, Tiffany, again with some bunch of girls that she already know really a troublemaker.

 

 

“Sorry we’re late, Mrs Joori…” Tiffany spoke, as Taeyeon already lowered her head.

 

 

Tiffany purposely took her sit beside Taeyeon.

 

 

“Hey…”

 

 

Taeyeon heard someone was calling her, but she didn’t want to turn her head to the left side, since she knows who’s calling her.

 

 

“Wait here for the rest 57 minutes, girls… I have some work paper to do…” Mrs Joori finally got out from the room.

 

 

“Don’t leave me, Mrs Joori…!”  Taeyeon begging inside her mind.

 

 

“Miss perfect…?” Tiffany called again Taeyeon.

 

 

“What do you want now…?” Taeyeon coldly asked.

 

 

“Hmm…” Tiffany humming, as her hand leaned out infront Taeyeon, wanted to apologise to her.

 

 

“Do you think I will believe you this time, again…?” Taeyeon started to raised her voice, making the other troublemaker that Tiffany herself didn’t befriend with surprised.

 

 

“…” Tiffany took back her hand.

 

 

“Breathing the same oxygen with you for the rest few minutes really makes me stress… So, open your damn book, and tried to read it without bug me…!”

 

 

“Is everything okay, Tae…?” one of the troublemakers, Narsha and somehow one of Taeyeon’s crush as well asked.

 

 

“Y-yes, sunbaenim…” Taeyeon said, then turn her gaze to her book.

 

 

Tiffany really felt more dissapointed when her beloved crush just yelled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s time for their dinner night, but Taeyeon still locked herself in her room.

 

 

“Unnie… Taeyeon unnie…! Mom call you to eat, now…” yelled Hayeon from outside Taeyeon’s room, but Taeyeon didn’t heard anything, since she was wearing her headphone, and hearing her favourite ballad song.

 

 

“Fine… Don’t put the blame on me if I finished your food too…” Hayeon jokingly said, still no answer.

 

 

“It’s okay, Hayeon-ah… Maybe Taeyeon still don’t have much appetite…” Hyo Jin spoke from downstairs.

 

 

Hayeon finally gave up for her older sister, then went to get her food to filled in her stomach.

 

 

“What happened to your sister…?” asked Su Geun when Hayeon already took her sit, and drooling over her mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter