chapter 13

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the others already inside Yuri driver’s car, leaving the drunk Aom at their sits after they’re already payed their food, Taeyeon called Tina, “Tina, I need some help from you, can I?”

 

 

Actually, Aom pretended too drunk, but she really such a great actress. She’s really a good drinker.

 

 

Tina standing tall infront Taeyeon, since her shift already finished that night, as she took her chance looking again towards Aom.

 

 

“What is it…?”

 

 

Taeyeon stood from her sit, and leaning closer towards Tina, she then whispered something to Tina, “Take care of my best friend…”

 

 

“But, sunbaenim… I don’t know—“

 

 

In a fast speed, Taeyeon already out from the restaurant, and immediately entered the car with the others.

 

 

“her home… Oh god, what a great day for me… Now, what am I going to do with her…?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Klak!

 

 

“Owh, Tina… You’re already home…” said Mr. Jitaleela, waiting her beside the couch, then he saw another girl. He continued, “Who’s that girl…? Why you brought her to our house?”

 

 

“Sorry, dad… She’s my schoolmates, my senior. She was drunk, and I don’t know where her house is…”

 

 

Mr. Jitaleela moved his own wheelchair to help Tina closed the main door, “Go help her clean up… And call her parents after that. They must be worried with their daughter…”

 

 

“Yes, dad… Owh, before that… You’re already take your medicine?”

 

 

“I already took it… Just, go…”

 

 

After a moment Tina was struggling to dragged Aom to her room, she cleaned Aom, and properly took on Aom her big shirt.

 

 

Eventhought Tina have the urge to just kiss Aom’s lips with  that great chance served for her, but she just kept hold on. Actually, it’s been years she kept hold on to confess her love towards Aom.

 

 

Tina came from a poor family, her mother passed away when she just 8 due to cancer, and her father paralytic the whole body since she’s 12, cause her father involved in a car accident.

 

 

She know that her world with Aom’s world totally different.

 

 

After Tina also took her bath, and prepared her own blanket and pillow to sleep outside at the living room, she went neared to Aom again.

 

 

Just as about Tina wanted to stood from her bed after she covered Aom with thick blanket, a hand firmly grip Tina’s wrist.

 

 

“Stay…” Aom murmured sounded like giving Tina an order, but still can be heard by Tina.

 

 

“Go to sleep, Aom… I’ll sleep outside…”

 

 

“I want you here, Tina…” Aom spoke again, but she kept closed her eyes.

 

 

“I can’t… I’ll just—“

 

 

Aom that night really strong, eventhough she’s actually pretended that she’s really drunk, she hardly pulled Tina to her top, and opened her eyes, “Please, Tina… Stay with me here…”

 

 

Tina’s breathing fanning Aom’s face, makes her felt so high, as she circling Tina’s neck, and pulled her slowly to closer their face.

 

 

Just as about their lips wanted to landing towards each other, Tina stopped her intention, “N-no, I can’t… I’m sorry…”

 

 

Aom didn’t let Tina released from her hug, their eyes looking and wandering towards each other, as if it’s the only way for them to communicate.

 

 

After few minutes that they felt like hours, Aom spoke again, “Why you don’t like me…? I like you a lot, Tina… I really do…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Tell me then… Tell me how am I going to forget about you, when you’re already took my heart?”

 

 

“I can’t be with you, Aom… I really can’t… You have to find someone that can take care of you very well than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter