chapter 10

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now, look behind you…” Yuri said almost whispered.

 

 

Taeyeon looked for a while towards Jessica, she’s a little bit flustered, and at the same time, surprised.

 

 

When Taeyeon turned to looked at the white board, it’s not exactly just white, blank and clean board, there’s something written on it, something makes her heart giddy.

 

 

It’s written with that most beautiful handwriting that Taeyeon have ever seen (actually just in her school), and the most gigantic words ever written  for the first time in their white board.

 

Kim Taeyeon,

will you be my girlfriend...?

 

Love, Hwang Stephanie...

 

 

“Wow…”  that’s the only word spit out from Taeyeon’s mouth, as Jessica, she was crying out loud inside, she’s indeed jealous with Tiffany’s action that makes Taeyeon paralyzed.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t even realised when Jessica already went out from the classroom.

 

 

“Taeyeon, I can’t believe that all this time, actually, she likes you…!” Yuri spoke.

 

 

“M-me  too…” Taeyeon said, a little bit stuttered, while still amazed with that sweet and romantic action from her all time enemy.

 

 

Almost all the students inside their classroom took out their phone, and took the picture of Tiffany’s spoken heart.

 

 

“So, you’re going to accept her…?” asked Yuri.

 

 

“I can’t… I already with someone…”

 

 

“What…? How come I didn’t know about it…?”

 

 

“We’re just in a relationship couple days ago…” told Taeyeon, but her eyes still fixed with the board.

 

 

“Who…?”

 

 

When Taeyeon turned her body, her eyes looking for Jessica. Just now, she saw Jessica was flustered, she scared that Jessica will might thought she’s started to like Tiffany.

 

 

“Jessica…?”

 

 

“What…?” Yuri said, couldn’t believe with what she just heard.

 

 

“Where is she…?”

 

 

“You girls now dating…?!”

 

 

“Where’s Jessica…?” Taeyeon still asking the same question to the other students.

 

 

“She’s went out just now… I don’t know to where…” Hara answered her.

 

 

Taeyeon immediately searching for her now sulky girlfriend. she didn’t know where to search, but she kept on searching her every corner of the main building, to one another.

 

 

“Yah, Yuri… Who’s dating who…?” Hyomin asked, when she saw Yuri was still startled.

 

 

“That new student is Taeyeon’s girlfriend…”

 

 

“What…? That Jung Jessica, daughter of Mr Ji Seok…? They’re already in a relationship…? For sure…? Wow… Another great news…!” Hyomin booming Yuri a lot of question, but none of it is being answered, as she write another note on her thick book related to her ‘career’ in their school as the ‘writer+reporter Hyomin’.

 

 

“Wow…” Yuri’s the one who’s seems so startled now after her midget class monitor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked for Jessica almost half an hour. Her figure still didn’t seen by Taeyeon. It’s half an hour more before class start, and Taeyeon sure, she will definitely find Jessica.

 

 

“Where have she been…?” Taeyeon talked to herself.

 

 

After a while, Taeyeon arrived at the stairs to the crown of the outbuilding neared the opening field.

 

 

“I can’t believe I’m sweating before the class even started…” Taeyeon again talked to herself at the stairs, too tired.

 

 

At the rooftop, there’s a beautiful garden, lots of beautiful flowers for school’s greenhouse.

 

 

When Taeyeon at the entrance of the garden, there she saw a taller girl leaning at the banister of along the gateway of the path at the garden. Luckily, the ahjumma gardener still didn’t coming yet, cause it’s still early in the morning.

 

 

“Jess-sica…” Taeyeon said, still catching her breath.

 

 

“What are you doing here, Kim Taeyeon…?” Jessica coldly asked.

 

 

“Oh god… She’s angry with me, and just called my full name now…? Wow… HellSica…”

 

 

“Jessica, about what you saw—“

 

 

“I’ve told you, Tae… she’s actually like you…”

 

 

“I know… You’re the one who told me…”

 

 

“You’re suppose to be with her… She’s so romantic. Unlike me, just kissing and cuddling you anytime I want…” Jessica didn’t even looked to Taeyeon.

 

 

“Sica…” Taeyeon back hug her, and rested her chin on Jessica’s shoulder.

 

 

“Oh god, Taeng… I really like your warm hug… Please, don’t let me go…”  Jessica thought.

 

 

“What have I told you when our first make out session?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I love you, Jessica… I love you so much… I want you to be my first and last lover… She’s just touched my heart since it was the very first time ever she did those romantic scene towards me. But you, I got my eyes on you, always…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“And guess what, that Gwon Yuri, even the others at the class just now, know about us…”

 

 

Jessica released from Taeyeon’s back hug, and facing her, “You told them…?” Jessica didn’t surprised with it, in fact, she’s too happy that Taeyeon was so brave to tell the others.

 

 

Taeyeon grabbed Jessica’s waist, then she’s smashed their body, “I need to tell them, cause I’m scared, someone will flirting with you…”

 

 

Jessica pecked Taeyeon’s lips then spoke, “Thanks, Taengoo…”

 

 

“Ahh… That’s sounds good you call me with that name…”

 

 

The taller girl hug the petite one as she spoke, “Taeng…?”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“I love you, so much…”

 

 

“I love you too, Jessica…” Taeyeon pulled herself and released the hug, then she caressed Jessica’s hair, she continued, “I’ll talk to Tiffany, and tell her about us… I promise…”

 

 

“Then, let me be with you…”

 

 

“I’m scared, something bad will happened towards you, Sica… It’s okay, I’ll be fine…”

 

 

Jessica tighter her hug towards Taeyeon and inhale Taeyeon’s sweet scent, eventhough Taeyeon was bathe by her sweat.

 

 

After a while, they finally decided to go back to their classroom. The others might searching for them for that long minutes just being together at the rooftop.

 

 

On their walk towards their class, almost all of them looking at them, some were jealous with Jessica, some were jealous with Taeyeon cause a cute couple already born today, just like what Yoona ‘reports’ the other day.

 

 

“Owh, yeah Taeng… I almost forgot. How about our duet song for my father’s music class…?” Jessica tried to talk with Taeyeon to distract their stare, afraid that some of Taeyeon’s crush will definitely crush both of them.

 

 

“God, I almost forgot about it too… Urm, since Mr Ji Seok’s class will in Thursday, we should thinking for suitable song for us this day. After school, at home, we’ll try to practice it, is that okay with you?”

 

 

“You’re the brainiac, Taengoo…!” Jessica spoke.

 

 

“Hye, Jessica…” suddenly someone called her, then both of TaengSic looked to the group of students infront their own locker, as their eyes like almost appealed a light laser.

 

 

Taeyeon holding tightly to Jessica’s hand firmly, “Hye, girls…” Taeyeon greeted in a good way.

 

 

For almost five minutes their walk to their classroom was surrounding with that scary and windy feelings by those Taeyeon’s hardihood fans.

 

 

“Our new couple…!” Yuri said loudly making all of their classmates looking to the main entrance of their classroom.

 

 

“Oh god…! Congratulations, Taeyeon unnie…!” Yoona added, can’t believe that her best friend already found someone for her to pour her whole heart and love with.

 

 

The others also congrates to them, but not to Soo Young. She just kept silent on her sit, but still smiling towards that new couple.

 

 

For now, almost all of Soo Young best friend already have their own partner, Sunny with Hyomin, Yoona with Yuri, soon or later, Aom with Tina, and now, latest, Taeyeon with Jessica.

 

 

When both Taeyeon and Jessica already took their sit, Soo Young said something to Jessica, “Sica, I can’t believe you’re with this dork…”

 

 

“Hahaha… Me too…” Jessica answered, making Taeyeon faking her face to anger one.

 

 

“Yah, Youngie… When will you have someone, huh? almost all of us in our group already had a partner…” Taeyeon spoke, as she hug Soo Young from shoulder to shoulder.

 

 

“I’m waiting for someone, Tae… You…” Soo Young thought.

 

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter