chapter 11

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ouch…! That’s hurt…” Soo Young spoke, but when she looked infront her, her best friend all time enemy, Tiffany.

 

 

She saw that Tiffany drowning with her tears, and Tiffany immediately stood from her sudden falling .

 

 

“I-I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Tiffany…? What’s wrong…?”

 

 

Tiffany didn’t spit any word, instead, she hug the taller girl, and crying more harder than before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica waiting for Taeyeon at her own balcony for almost an hour.

 

 

Soon later, she saw a small figure walk like she was hopelessly anymore, like she was counting her step for her another future path. She was Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica can felt something’s wrong with that face. A face that was like burden with a big luggage on her shoulders.

 

 

Klak…!

 

 

Hayeon heard their main entrance opened then closed. She turned her head when she saw Taeyeon just got home after an hour at her school.

 

 

Taeyeon walks so slowly to her room.

 

 

“What had happened…? Don’t tell me, that she felt sorry for Tiffany unnie because of her relationship with Jessica unnie…?”  Hayeon thought.

 

 

“Unnie…? I’ve prepared lunch for us… Do you mind to accompany me have our meal…?” Hayeon purposely asked her sister who’s still dragged her feet on the stairs.

 

 

“Ah…? N-no, thanks… I’m sorry, I have a lot of homework to do…”

 

 

“Okay…” Hayeon can’t just bumped to her room, and asked her anything for what had happened to both of Taeyeon and Tiffany. She need to be patient for Taeyeon’s own spit out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany still crying beside Soo Young at the playground. Luckily, there’s not so many people there, cause it’s still noon.

 

 

Soo Young a little bit worried towards Tiffany. She never saw Tiffany’s crying like a baby. All she saw from these pass years, a strong girl who will do anything to attack Taeyeon, a happy goddess with that cute eye-smile that sometimes she’s also felt weird with her own heart towards Tiffany, a student that always known as the most jerk and troublemakers in her school.

 

 

Soo Young definitely never thought, or never ever imagine Tiffany will crying out loud just because of Taeyeon, her own all time enemy.

 

 

“Tiffany… I really understand what you feels now… This is it, the same feelings, the same pain that I felt, when someone you like, actually already with someone else… Huh… How come Taeyeon have lots of crush surrounding her? What’s really hurt me too, when the one she likes, just a few days she knows. While me…? Already with her since we’re a little kid who still know nothing, but just having fun…”  Soo Young thought.

 

 

“Soo Young…” suddenly Tiffany called out her name, makes Soo Young snapped her own thought.

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“Did you ever like someone, *sob* that already with someone…?”

 

 

“No, never…” Soo Young lied.

 

 

“How lucky you are… *sob* I wanna, *sob* felt, those love that Taeyeon gave to Jessica… *sob* I want someone loves me, *sob* like how much dad loves me, as her youngest child…”

 

 

“Like what you said, Tiffany… I want Taeyeon’s love too, but what can we do, if she’s really fall deeper and deeper towards the girl she loves…?” Soo Young thought, but outside, she just kept quite.

 

 

“I just, *sob* want everything inside this heart, *sob* that I’ve prepared for her, only her, vanished… But, stupid me, *sob* I can’t…” Tiffany touched her chest, directly to her heart.

 

 

“Letting go is harder,” Soo Young finally started her quotes like what she always gave to her friends that needed her advice, she continued, “but did you realised what’s the hardest?”

 

 

Soo Young looked to Tiffany that staring to her.

 

 

“Holding on… Life is like a cycle. It’s always upside down. To balance it, you need to moving on…”

 

 

Tiffany know what she mean with it, but then Soo Young took her right hand, and firmly grip it, Soo Young continued again, makes Tiffany a little bit amazed with Soo Young true side, “Life is just too short to get sad, Tiffany… Cherish every moment. Life is too short to regret something in the past, to cry over. Heal over your pain. Taeyeon maybe made a stupid decision, maybe a good decision too to didn’t reply back your love, but at the end, as time goes by, you will feel thankful for that…”

 

 

“W-why…?” Tiffany slowly stop crying.

 

 

“Cause she gave you a chance, to look surrounding you, for you finding someone who can love you better than her…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I wanna ask you something…”

 

 

“What is it…?”

 

 

“You know why sometimes it rain and storm…?”

 

 

Tiffany shake her head from left to right.

 

 

“Because you will realised, beautiful rainbow will dancing among the clouds after that…”

 

 

“How wonderful your word if it’s really will happen to me, Soo Young… How great my life will be if everything you told me will becoming true…”  Tiffany thought, but she nodded hesitantly towards Soo Young’s words.

 

Soo Young who realised Tiffany just stares and silent, she then back to her dorky side and continued back to spoke, “Just cry out loud when you feel like want to cry again… it’s okay, you have me to leaned your head, I can be your soft shoulder…”

 

 

Tiffany let out her chuckled with Soo Young dorky behaviour.

 

 

“Good… I thought you’ll continue back crying, cause I’m gonna drowning here because of you…”

 

 

“Soo Young…” Tiffany uttered, and earning a chuckled from Soo Young.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter