chapter 6

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sunny…?”

 

 

Sunny who’s in 4B, but Taeyeon’s best friend, heard someone calling her, who she thought, never for these years calling her name with that soft tone in her class.

 

 

“Yes…? Owh, Tiffany… Look, I’m not going to interrupted your girls fighting—“

 

 

“I’m not called you out to take my revenge towards you, on behalf her…” Tiffany giving her warm smile, makes Sunny a little bit surprised with it.

 

 

“Maybe another prank…” Sunny thought.

 

 

“Could you please pass up this box to Taeyeon before you go home?” Tiffany leaned out infront Sunny a small pink box from her bag.

 

 

“Why should I believe in you for the first time…?” Sunny blurtered her worried.

 

 

“Don’t worry, Sunny… I won’t blow your friend’s head… It’s just, some gift, from me… A-as an apology gift… I’ve troubled her so many times, and I think, we better end the cold war…” Tiffany said, as a pink tinge appeared on her cheek.

 

 

“Please…?” she continued, begging with her puppy face.

 

 

“Okay, that’s scared me, eventhough she’s cute begging like that…” Sunny’s thought again.

 

 

“Okay… But, I’ll mention your name if something happened to my best friend…”

 

 

“Put it on…” Tiffany spoke, then she went out from their class, and what’s making Sunny more weirdly towards Tiffany’s behaviour, she didn’t go out with her troublemaker group members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica…! Jessica…!” Taeyeon called Jessica from her balcony since she saw Jessica is sitting at her balcony, while reading her book.

 

 

“What do you want…?” Jessica asked with her cold voice.

 

 

“I wanna talk to you…”

 

 

“We’re talking now…”

 

 

“Are you still mad at me?”

 

 

“Huh… Just go to your crush, Tae… I don’t care.”

 

 

“Hey, Sica… Can you give me a chance? Just this once… And, I’ll make sure to think about, us…”

 

 

Jessica put down her book, then leaning towards the banister, as she looked towards Taeyeon, “Then, how about your crush…?”

 

 

“Huh… I don’t know anymore. I don’t know what’s wrong with me since you ki— well… urm…”

 

 

“Yes…?”

 

 

“Hope it’s all because of that kiss… Surely, I’ll be proud because of it…”

 

 

“I saw her that morning… And, I saw her with other guy… I bet he’s her boyfriend, since they were, yeah, you know…”

 

 

“Kissing…?” Jessica looked to Taeyeon’s eyes, and she answered with nodded twice.

 

 

Jessica then took out a piece of sticky note and write something on it, then she throw it to Taeyeon’s balcony.

 

 

“Keep it…” she said, then she made her way to her room.

 

 

“But, Sica… I didn’t fini— huh… Guess what, I started to like you, you’re such an ice princess…”

 

 

Taeyeon picks the crinkled paper while still talking with herself, “Why she just go inside with throwing her rubbish towards me…? So cold…”

 

 

When she looked what’s actually Jessica wrote down was, her phone number.

 

 

“Ho… Ho… Ho… Look at this… First level…? Already accomplished… Second level? Just accomplished… Third level? Will be, so soon ♪ ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding… Dong… Ding… Dong…

 

 

“Let me get it…” Hyo Jin volunteer herself when that evening she went home early than her husband.

 

 

“Thanks, mom…!” Taeyeon and Hayeon spoke unionly and continued back watching playing their video game.

 

 

“Owh, Sunkyu…! It’s been a while you didn’t come to our house… Come inside… Taeyeon-ah, here, your buddy…”

 

 

“Who…?” Taeyeon asked, as she walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter