chapter 14

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What…?!” all of them almost said unionly.

 

 

Soo Young at the other hand also surprised with their shocked feedback after she told her what happened that night when they purposely ditch their oldest. Luckily, it’s still early in the morning before their first lesson on that Monday morning started. There’s not so many classmates of them arrived.

 

 

“Tina really told her like that…?! That swing moody Tina…?!” Taeyeon asked Soo Young like she was hundred metres away from her with her dorky hands like swing the bat for homerun.

 

 

Soo Young nodded with her calm face.

 

 

“I can’t believe this…! All this time I know that girl really don’t like to befriend with anyone, but damn it…! She just said like that to Aom unnie…?!” Yuri also joined the yelling + surprised moment.

 

 

“This is not make sense…! I mean, AT ALL…!” added Hyoyeon, making the others laughing with their choding buddy.

 

 

“Wanna heard more scary version…?” Soo Young getting more thrilled to the others, as they leaned their head foreward towards Soo Young, who’s seems like being circled by the others if they’re watched from above.

 

 

“Tina kissed Aom unnie…”

 

 

“What the…?!” all of them said almost unionly, followed by some of them tapped hardly to the desk.

 

 

“Wow… What’s that noise…?” suddenly someone interrupted their conversation.

 

 

“Unnie…! You’re really a great girl ever…!” Taeyeon spoke, as she came closer to Aom, and ask for her high five.

 

 

Aom looked to Soo Young, and stared at her, “You told them…?”

 

 

 “It’s a great story to tell them, unnie…”

 

 

“Gosh…! Why you told them…? they’re so dork, you know…?” Aom dorkily said, as she took her sit.

 

 

“Anyway, unnie… So, you girls already told each other, for what’s gonna be your relationship, for now…?” asked Hyomin.

 

 

“I-I don’t know actually… That morning, just right after I woke up, she told me to get ready, and brought me to her work place, she pay me for our breakfast there, then she send me home… That’s all…”

 

 

“You girls didn’t talk of all the way…?” Yoona turned to asked, as Aom shake her head from left to right, signing no for the question.

 

 

“Huh…Too slow…” Woori uttered, but earning a glare from Aom, making the others laughing with their older.

 

 

“Anyway, unnie… Congratulations for your first kiss, then…” Taeyeon said, and Aom changed back her fake anger face, to the most cutest unnie ever for her doongsaeng.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dad, I’m off to school now…” said Tina to her father, who’s waiting for her in the living room.

 

 

“You girls now having that relationship…?” suddenly Mr. Jitaleela asked her.

 

 

“N-not really… Don’t you worry, dad… I will make sure to kept on focus to my school…”

 

 

“I know, Tina… I really know that. But, you know that she’s different with us, right?”

 

 

Tina took her sit at the couch, as she looked to her father. She knows what he mean with that line.

 

 

“I-I know, dad…” she then lowered her head.

 

 

“We have nothing to compared and standing along with them, right?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“To tell you the truth, I don’t want you girls dating… I know, you like her too, but, you should stay away from her. If her parents knows about this, that she’s dating with a poor girl, they will find any other way to separated you girls, maybe worst…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter