chapter 20

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s all my fault…”

 

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes, as her chest went up and down.

 

 

She took her sit at the edge of the bed, then she walked to the bathroom just inside her room, she washed her face for several times.

 

 

Taeyeon looked for a while to the mirror. Her sweats were mixed with the water. Her under eyes showed how dark it was. She was breathing heavily thinking again about her nightmare that never vanished from her mind.

 

 

Suddenly, her necklace jolted out from her shirt. The necklace that showed how she really love Jessica back then. The half heart locket of the necklace that have a block letter J.

 

 

At the moment she looked to her face, she remembered back those painful memories. How she just get out from her house, leaving both of her parents, and the girl she longing for.

 

 

“Where do you wanna go, Kim Taeyeon…?!” yelled Hyo Jin, behind Taeyeon who’s busily packaging all her things inside her luggage.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t tell her anything. Enough is enough for her. Everything just kept reminding her towards Hayeon. It’s been a month since Hayeon already leaving them.

 

 

She can’t just wait there, and facing both of her parents.

 

 

Of course she still remembered what Hayeon told her, but her sudden behaviour making her made the decision to just get out from the house.

 

 

“Taeyeon, please… You’re our only daughter now…” Hyo Jin spoke.

 

 

Even Jessica have to interfered with it.

 

 

About these two years, Jessica always waiting for Taeyeon. she’s also the one who’s always stay by Hayeon’s side other than her family members.

 

 

Jessica standing at the other side of the bed.

 

 

Taeyeon who realised her sudden appearance, looking to her eyes.

 

 

“Tae, this is not the way you need to solve your problem…” Jessica uttered, slow but still can be heard by Taeyeon.

 

 

“You’re not my anyone to stop me…”

 

 

Taeyeon’s words, makes Jessica taken aback. She was indeed the different Kim Taeyeon she ever know.

 

 

Taeyeon, with her lots of luggage, went to the garage, and immediately entered her car.

 

 

“Tae…! Open this…” Jessica who just followed her from the back, knocked repeatedly to the window of her car.

 

 

Once again, they’re staring towards each other. They didn’t blink at all for few moment, as Taeyeon saw Jessica started to teared.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” that’s the last words Taeyeon tell to Jessica, and drove her car away from her house, away from where she and Hayeon grown up since they’re little, away from anyone that she once called as a friend. And away from the girl that she always love with, her first love.

 

 

Taeyeon tightening closed her eyes, another round to washed her face, then walked back to her bed. She heard a voice from her neighbour’s loud chickens, waking up them.

 

 

It’s been a year she’s living in this Yuchiri village. Eventhough she got a better offer to teaching outside from that not-so-popular place, she rejected it just like that.

 

 

She really wanted a place that far away more peace, calm place for her mind for a while. Away from that busy street,  smokes everywhere to smell.

 

 

Taeyeon looked for a while to the wall clock, still five in the morning.

 

 

Again, a piece of memories with her sister hit her once again.

 

 

“Hmm… Unnie, did the morning session of my new school must be like this, wake up so early in the morning?”

 

 

She smiled by herself, with how cute Hayeon at that time. A regret filled her heart when she thought about her parents.

 

 

Taeyeon’s gaze turn to the table beside her bed. A picture of her whole family members on her view.

 

 

“Yeah, they’re my heroes as well…” one line of her own words hitted her once again.

 

 

Never at once she tried to called them. she didn’t even know what happened to them. all the contacts she knows, she didn’t even bug them. she kept privacy for herself from them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Morning, Taeyeon…” greeted her homemate, Janhae.

 

 

“Morning…” Taeyeon spoke, as she gave her warm smile to the lady infront her, who’s preparing their breakfast.

 

 

Janhae is Taeyeon’s first friend since she was moved to there, and she’s also the one who helped her a lot.

 

 

Taeyeon knows a lot about Janhae, and so do her. But one thing she didn’t know about Janhae. Her true

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter