chapter 21

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trut… Trut… Trut… Trut…

 

 

“Hello…?”

 

 

“Jessica unnie…?”

 

 

“Speaking…”

 

 

“Yah, unnie… It’s me, Soojungie~”

 

 

Jessica immediately woke up from her bed, and continued their conversation.

 

 

“Owh, Soojung-ah… So…? How’s LA…?”

 

 

“Urm… A little bit bored, since I didn’t meet someone special…” Krystal tried to be dork with her.

 

 

Jessica and Krystal finally in a good term, since Hayeon was a month suffered the brain cancer. Even with Taeyeon, but seems like Taeyeon didn’t listen at all towards her.

 

 

Taeyeon always stick with Hayeon ‘til the end of her life.

 

 

She knows, it’s all her fault when Taeyeon didn’t back with Jessica. That’s why, she took herself out from the country again, and went to LA, and being a model there.

 

 

Krystal really sure, the love she felt towards Taeyeon still strong until today, but for now, she gave up, for the first time, for her sister’s happiness.

 

 

“You’re already found Taeyeon unnie…?” Krystal suddenly changed their topic, makes the other line in a deep sigh.

 

 

“Huh… I don’t know… Even the others as well.”

 

 

“I’m sorry, unnie… If I didn’t—“

 

 

“Yah, Soojung-ah… It’s okay… You’re even apologised towards Taeyeon. for thousand times…?”

 

 

“Yeah, but she didn’t say anything…”

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“Anyway, see you around when you get the offer here someday, unnie…”

 

 

“Of course, Soojung-ah… Goodbye, for now…”

 

 

Krystal chuckled with Jessica’s words, then she replied, “Goodbye…!”

 

 

Their conversation ended.

 

 

Jessica then took out from her collar shirt the necklace that Taeyeon gave her just right after a month they’ve couple.

 

 

A piece of memories flashed in her mind, makes her sighed deeply outside Taeyeon’s balcony.

 

 

“Sica…” Taeyeon called her when they’re just cuddling at Taeyeon’s bed.

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“I have some gift for you…”

 

 

“What is it…?”

 

 

“Get up first, then close your eyes…”

 

 

Jessica just obliged her and sit at the edge of the bed.

 

 

Suddenly, she felt Taeyeon put something on her neck.

 

 

“Open your eyes…” Taeyeon whispered to Jessica’s right ear.

 

 

Jessica immediately looked to her neck, and she saw a beautiful half heart locket, with block letter T.

 

 

“The half one… Yeah, I think you know…” Taeyeon spoke again, as she also showed her necklace.

 

 

She got a half heart locket with block letter J.

 

 

“You got half of my heart, and I got half of your heart…” Taeyeon told her, when she saw Jessica just kept staring to the locket.

 

 

The locket was tightly in Jessica’s hand, she squeezed it into a fist, as a dropped of tears falling through her cheeks.

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

That’s the last words ever Taeyeon told her.

 

 

“You’ve promised, Taeng… You’ve promised to me…” Jessica said, almost whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s note for the other characters;

 

[Seoul is a big and one of the busiest city in South Korea. That’s why, all of Taeyeon’s best friend, or so called like that since they’re also involved in TaengSic bad term, worked at the same city.

 

 

Tina an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter