chapter 22

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon stood infront the opening door with Janhae, as she politely bow 90 degree to all her best friend, “Hye, girls…”

 

 

They didn’t replied her greet, since they saw someone with Taeyeon that they never met before.

 

 

At the end, Taeyeon and Janhae just took their sit that they lefted empty.

 

 

“Thank you, for make your time gathered tonight, for me…”

 

 

“Who, is she…?” suddenly Soo Young asked, and pointed to the quite Janhae, but showed her warm smile.

 

 

“Owh, this is Janhae… Janhae, this are all my friend, my best friend…”

 

 

“How are you, girls…? I’m Janhae…” Janhae again bowed politely to them, as they replied it back.

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“Owh, here…” Aom remembered something, as she leaned a small folded paper to Taeyeon.

 

 

“I just know that your parents now didn’t living at that house anymore… This is their new adress.”

 

 

“Y-you’ve told them…?”

 

 

“I have too…”

 

 

“What they said…?”

 

 

Aom slowly looked to Taeyeon’s face. It still didn’t changed from the beginning she met her best friend after a year.

 

 

“They missing you, so much… They’re leaving the house, for you… So, you won’t remember about…” Aom didn’t continued her words. She knows Taeyeon know who she mean with.

 

 

“They sold the house…?”

 

 

“Not really… Their things still there…”

 

 

“So, why don’t they just live there…? It’s not like I’m gonna die for back to that house…”

 

 

Taeyeon’s statement makes the others who just hearing their two older bestie conversation, surprised with it. Everyone having their thought, is she really move on, after all what happened to her?

 

 

No one knows. Except, the girl who’s sitting beside her.

 

 

“Why…?” suddenly Soo Young interrupted.

 

 

She continued, “Why out of sudden, after a year without contact none of us, you finally showed your face off…?”

 

 

“Soo Youngie…” Yuri spoke, as she patted softly to Soo Young’s shoulder. Seems like she wanted to teared up infront all of them.

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Do you know how crazy we were, for searching for you everywhere, but found you nowhere…? You know how hard your parents for this whole year, just wanted to know a single news from you…? They’re searching you, cause you’re their only one daughter now…!”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon just kept quite. She knows she was in fault for everything. Her head lowered back, looking to her lap, while her hands makes a fist.

 

 

“Speak now, Tae… Speak, for your right…!” Soo Young spoke again.

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I’m sorry, for leaving everything behind… I just… I just… Huh… I know I’m stupid for doing those things… And I regret it. Janhae’s the one who told me, to meet you girls here. I’ve even accept the offer, to teaching my future students in here…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

“Tae, you know we can forgive you, right? But, will she forgive you after what you have done to her…?” Yuri also interrupted their conversation.

 

 

“I don’t know…” Taeyeon knows who she mean with again.

 

 

“Why…? You have someone right now…?” Tiffany asked, but rolling her eyes towards Janhae. Luckily, Janhae didn’t realised it.

 

 

“N-no, of course not…”

 

 

“Then…? What are you waiting for…? She’s waiting for you, Tae…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Never do things you will regret later…” suddenly Yoona uttered something, enough to let all of them heard her words, that actually Taeyeon’s motto.

 

 

Taeyeon’s face turned to red, she’s about to burst into crying baby.

 

 

“Then, if you already did it, why don’t you’re the one who fix it back, unnie…?” Yoona said again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chang Min oppa…”

 

 

“Yeah, Sica…?”

 

 

“The show will start soon, come on…! Tie your shoes…”

 

 

“Haish… You’re like my mother, too much naging me…” Chang Min murmured, but then quickly tied his shoes when he saw Jessica glaring at him.

 

 

They immediately went to the back curtain. Chang Min is Jessica’s partner in their theatre musical for that night.

 

 

Everyone thought, including the other actress and actor along with them, they’re both a cute couple. But something they didn’t know about this two people.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter