chapter 23

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wanna say thanks to some of my subscribers for the inspiration for Krystal short love story here, since I know, some of my readers is Jung Soojung aka Krystal’s  big fans  here… If not, this chapter will be the shortest chapter for you guys…

 

 

 

“Wait here, girls… I’ll call her…” Aom said, as the others waiting Jessica outside the theatre, but the other audience already emptied the whole theatre, since the performance already finished about 20 minutes ago.

 

 

For about few minutes later, Taeyeon can saw Jessica, Aom and another guy walking towards them.

 

 

“Hye, girls…! How is it…?”

 

 

“Wow… I can’t believe you will look, beautiful with that blue gown…!” Tiffany praised her.

 

 

Jessica then looked to someone.

 

 

“Tae-Taeyeon…”

 

 

“H-hye…”

 

 

An awkward silent hitted them, one by one.

 

 

“Should we, celebrate for your great performance this night, at Yoona’s restaurant…?” Yuri finally bluterred something, since Jessica looked towards Taeyeon, then to Janhae, meanwhile, Taeyeon also looked towards Jessica, then to Chang Min.

 

 

“Sounds great… Come on, everyone…!” Hyoyeon tried to cheered them up, but not to the moody Taeyeon and Jessica, who’s seems like misunderstood with their companion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At Yoona’s restaurant, they kept chucked their drink, as if they won the first place of the FIFA World Cup for their country.

 

 

They’ve never drink that too much for their passed gathering like that.

 

 

But, when Chang Min whispered something to Jessica, Taeyeon a little bit jealous.

 

 

“Jess, she’s looked so jealous when I always stay by your side, huh?”

 

 

Jessica’s face so much red.

 

 

“Oppa… Stop it…”

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t drink with the others, cause she still need to drive to Yuchiri, and started to packaging her things, and moved back to her house, her family’s house.

 

 

She just drink coke. Everyone knows she’s a bad drinker. Just a glass of soju, she’s already lowered her head, and mumbled incoherent words, like she’s already drink few bottles.

 

 

“Looks like she’s not with that girl… If not, she will not look at you…”

 

 

“Stop, talking, nonsense…” Jessica spoke, as she lightly slap to Chang Min’s shoulder every few word she spit out.

 

 

“I want to go to the freshroom, guys…”

 

 

“Owh, it’s located at the end of our right, unnie…” told Yoona, when she’s munching her food.

 

 

 “Thanks… I’ll be right back…” Taeyeon said, as she walked out from the room.

 

 

When Taeyeon out from their view, the others looked towards Jessica, so do Chang Min, since he’s becoming one of their group now.

 

 

“Take it, or leave it~” Hyoyeon still with her choding, but also got back up by the others.

 

 

“Go, Jess…” Janhae suddenly said, makes Jessica looked to her.

 

 

“She’s still love you, Jessica…”

 

 

Jessica smiled from ear to ear, when the girl she thought will be her enemy, also encourage her.

 

 

“Thanks… Thanks, everyone…”

 

 

Jessica then immediately went out from the room, and immediately go to the freshroom.

 

 

“Stupid, Kim Taeyeon… Thinking that she will wait for you, after all what you’ve done…? Stupid…” Taeyeon talked to herself infront the mirror, as she washed her face again.

 

 

Suddenly, she heard the freshroom’s door opened.

 

 

“Je-Jessica…” Taeyeon let the water opened and drowning the sink.

 

 

Jessica approaching her, then giving her a hard slap on her right cheek.

 

 

“Why you didn’t care about my feelings, huh…?!”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Why you leaving me, and your parents, just like that…?!”

 

 

“I… I—“

 

 

“You think, when you made your comeback here, everything will be fine…?” another slap, makes Taeyeon’s hair roused to the right side.

 

 

But then, Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s collar, as she giving Taeyeon a deep kiss, not a passionate one.

 

 

They kissed for a few seconds, then Jessica’s the one pulled from their kissing scene, as she rested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter