chapter 9

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few hours after Jessica was ‘missing’ from her house, Krystal felt weird.

 

 

“Mom… Where the heck is Jessica unnie went for these whole day…?” Krsytal asked her mom while both of them preparing their dinner.

 

 

“She’s went to Taeyeon’s house, you heard her yourself, Soojung-ah… She said, maybe she will sleep there, cause lots of homework she need to finish up, by the help of her friend…”

 

 

“Haish… I’m just about couple hours talking to her last night, then she just met up with her buddy than her sister…? That ice princess…”

 

 

“Yah, Soojungie… You’re also an ice princess just like your sister…”

 

 

“Yeah, dad… But I can’t melt easily…” Krystal said, as she placed the plate for just three person.

 

 

Krystal got a laugh with her words from both of her parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon…? Jessica…? Come on, stop doing your homework now, you girls better eat now, dinner is served…” Hyo Jin said, knocking Taeyeon’s door room.

 

 

“Y-yeah, okay mom… We’ll be right there, in a minute…! Come on, Sica… You need to wearing back your clothes…”

 

 

“But, I need to refresh myself too…”

 

 

“Just go to the bathroom there, I’ll let you borrow my clothes, okay?”

 

 

“Okay… Wait for me, okay…?”

 

 

“Hurry…!” Taeyeon said, putting on herself clothes, cause she’s already took her bath, but Jessica still wanted to be with Taeyeon.

 

 

For about 10 minutes later, finally both of Taeyeon and Jessica went downstairs, straight to the dining table.

 

 

“Sorry mom, dad… We have a lot of homework to do…” Taeyeon said, lies through her teeth, but earning a glare from Hayeon, making Jessica chuckled silently with Taeyeon awkward face.

 

 

“Sica, I hope, Taeyeon’s room still didn’t bug you a lot… She’s already 16, but she still with her Mickey Mouse toys and pictures…” Su Geun spoke, as the others laughing excluding Taeyeon.

 

 

“I’m okay with it, Mr Su Geun…”

 

 

“Owh, come on… Just call me dad… Taeyeon will not be angry with it… In fact, she’s the one who will gonna love it…” Su Geun uttered.

 

 

“And mom…” Hyo Jin pointed herself, didn’t want to lefted.

 

 

“Yah, yah, yah… Accepting already Sica unnie as your daughter-in-law, huh…? left me behind then… Continue your conversation and pretended I didn’t exist…” Hayeon whined, pouting cutely. She’s actually want to tell them something.

 

 

That’s statement making Jessica blushing hardly.

 

 

“Gosh…! How I love this Kim’s family…” Jessica thought.

 

 

“Ha… Ha… Ha… Mom, dad, stop it…” Taeyeon said, pretended to laughing then put on her serious tone towards her parents.

 

 

She continued, “Yah, Hayeon-ah… Look, Sica already blushing like crazy here. Stop teasing her… Okay, welcome to the adults conversation, but you already called Sica as your older, right?”

 

 

“Move on… Continue your adult things…”

 

 

“Haish, this midget… Okay, okay… What do you wanna talk with us…?” Su Geun spoke.

 

 

Hayeon makes a big smile on her face, then spoke, “Mom, dad, can I ask something from you…?”

 

 

“What is it, Hayeon-ah…?” asked Hyo Jin warmly, while munching her meat.

 

 

“First of all… I’ve got chosen to be one of the student in glee club…”

 

 

“You gotta be kidding me… You know what, I’m on it too…!” Taeyeon spoke.

 

 

“Great then, unnie… You know what, yesterday, when we’re on Sica unnie appa, Mr Ji Seok music class, he looked at me who’s playing piano alone, while the others…? Yeah, like that monkey who can’t sit firmly on their sit… Guess what, he heard me singing while playing the piano…! So, I’m on it…!” Hayeon told them happily, since she’s really like Taeyeon; loves to singing and can play instrument very well.

 

 

“Say… You’re good anyway, Hayeon-ah…” Taeyeon compliment her sister, as she bending up her hand to high five with Hayeon. And as a cue, she claps their hand like celebrating their school’s badminton team winning for represented the state.

 

 

“So, the conclusion of my story,”

 

 

Her parents waiting for her upcoming request.

 

 

“can I, have my own, ting ♪ ting ♪ ting ♪” Hayeon said, while playing her invisible piano.

 

 

“You can borrow mine, Hayeon-ah…”

 

 

“Yah, it’s a keyboard, unnie, not a piano… I need more note…” Hayeon barks, as she close back her eyes, and pretending to playing back her piano.

 

 

“Okay…” Su Geun answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter