chapter 19

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hayeon-ah…!” Hyo Jin yelled out loud at the middle of the barbeque party, when suddenly she saw Hayeon’s fell to the ground out of sudden infront them.

 

 

The others who saw it, also stunned. Both Taeyeon and Jessica approaching her, since they’re the closer with her.

 

 

“Get the car ready, dad…!” Taeyeon said, as she picked Hayeon petite body like a bridal style.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jung family members, YoonYul, SooTi, SunByung waiting along with Taeyeon inside the waiting room, while both of Su Geun and Hyo Jin still so hard to diagnosed for what happened to their younger daughter.

 

 

Sunny sitting beside Taeyeon, calming her down, as Jessica just looked at her far apart.

 

 

They’re waiting the latest news for about an hour after that, then Su Geun entered first the waiting room.

 

 

All of them stood from their sit, and Ji Seok the one who asked him, “She’s okay…?”

 

 

“She have a, glioblastoma multiforme, it-it’s the most common type of primary brain tumors…” Su Geun said with his lower voice.

 

 

Taeyeon’s jaws dropped, as her tears started to flowing soundlessly.

 

 

Su Geun looked for a while towards Taeyeon, “I-I’m sorry, Taeyeon-ah…”

 

 

“Surely, you can do something with it, right dad…? You can save her, even mom, just like what you guys did to other patient, right?” Taeyeon was hoping too high, making Su Geun a little bit scared to give her any hope.

 

 

It’s the most aggressive and most common form of  malignant brain tumor. Su Geun really wanted to tell Taeyeon about how hard it is to save her, even they’re really doing a maximal surgical for his daughter.

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah…” her father spoke, as he approaching Taeyeon slowly who’s already took her sit.

 

 

Su Geun kneel infront her, then he’s holding both of her hands, “I don’t want to say this… But, I need to… She’s my daughter as well…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah, even when aggressive multimodality therapy consisting of radiotherapy, chemotherapy, or even surgical excision is used, median survival is only—“

 

 

“You’re a doctor, dad…” Taeyeon again stood from her sit, as she slapped away her father’s grip towards her hands.

 

 

“She’s your daughter, my sister…! Surely you can’t give up just like that…”

 

 

Soon later, Hyo Jin also came inside the waiting room, where everyone kept quite, looking towards the two Kim’s family members arguing among themselves and standing tall towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie…! Faster…! Are you the daughter of tortoise or snail…?”

 

 

“Yah, Hayeon-ah… Why you so fast than me, huh? you wanna beat that Usain Bolt?”

 

 

“Haish…”

 

 

Hayeon approaching her, then knock Taeyeon’s head.

 

 

“Don’t always slower nine metres away from me, unnie… Or you might not catch me anymore…”

 

 

“How come I can catch you, if I’m too old for chasing you, you dork…?”

 

 

“What if one day you can’t longer catch me, unnie…? Come on, hurry up…!”

 

 

The petite girl becoming more further and further from her.

 

 

Eventhough how hard she tried to catch up, but seems like all those hard work of her weak and short legs couldn’t help her.

 

 

Then, after she didn’t saw the younger girl anymore on her view, another memories of her first year in secondary school were a jumble of images, sights, sounds and taste. That was the year she was accompanied by Hayeon, and both of her parents.

 

 

The most dominant images of the day of her, were of her sister suddenly grabbed her right hand, and whispered something to her.

 

 

“Good luck, unnie… I love you…!”

 

 

Finally, Taeyeon opened her eyes, she looked around, and the room seemed peaceful.

 

 

Then, she was aware of the other presence of person beside her bed, sitting at the chair.

 

 

She’s shifted closer her back towards the bed board, then slowly she looked to the person.

 

 

Her mother.

 

 

Hyo Jin looked so tired. In other hand, Taeyeon really didn’t know what had happened to her. She didn’t know if what had happened th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter