chapter 25

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy birthday to you ♪

 

Happy birthday to you ♪

 

Happy birthday to Jung Sooyeon ♪

 

Happy birthday to you ♪ “ all of her best friends singing her a song, as she forcefully giving them the most fake happiest smile ever to them.

 

 

Jessica blowed the all those 24 candles at the top of her big circle cake, made by her own mother.

 

 

“Yeah…! You’re really old now than us…!” yelled Hyoyeon, making the others chuckled with her dorkiness.

 

 

She’s really happy that all her best friend still remember her birthday. All the people that she was hoping will come to her party already at her backyard, but not this one person.

 

 

Jessica kept on waiting the special girl of her since before the others already filled her backyard, but see none of her figure.

 

 

Only her parents came to her house.

 

 

Then, the light’s turn off.

 

 

A big box ever enough for one or two person filled inside were placed infront her, “Jessica, this is our gift, for you… Hope you will like it…” Janhae spoke, then chuckled with the rest, like they’re planning something big for her.

 

 

The front wall of the box were opened, as one figure slowly walked out from it.

 

 

Jessica a little bit startled, since the latter was Taeyeon.

 

 

It’s been a month since Taeyeon make her comeback to her house, and this is the second time they met afterall.

 

 

“Hye…” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly, earning a chuckled from the others.

 

 

“H-hye…” Jessica cupping that was wide opened a while ago for too shocked with Taeyeon sweet action.

 

 

“Urm…” Taeyeon looked to the others, whom giving her couragement in action.

 

 

“J-Jessica… I know, I might doing this out of sudden… But,” Taeyeon kneel one leg infront Jessica, makes Jessica took one step backward.

 

 

“I don’t want to miss this time anymore… For this night, on your birthday, I want to make it more special 24th of your age…”

 

 

Jessica looked for a while to her best friends, her parents, and Taeyeon’s parents. They knew it, she thought.

 

 

“Jung Sooyeon… Will you, marry me…?”

 

 

Jessica’s eyes started to teared. She can’t hold it anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“… you may kiss your partner now…” said the priest, as both of the bride kissing infront of all the bystanders.

 

 

“Wow… I can’t believe she will marry her…” said Janhae to Chang Min.

 

 

“Yeah, me too…” Chang Min smiled, looking to the two brides infront them, who’s finally makes their move to went out from the church.

 

 

“Soojung really look like her sister, huh? so pretty…” Jessica compliment her own sister who’s standing and clapping along with them beside Taeyeon.

 

 

“Well, she’s look so perfect wearing that white gown…” Taeyeon added.

 

 

“Yah… You two just talking about them. when will you girls get married, huh? You girls already engaged for two years…!” Sunny teasing them, who’s standing infront them.

 

 

“Hurry, the bride will throw the flowers…!” yelled Yuri.

 

 

All of them waiting at the downstairs of the church, as Krystal facing her audience her back, “Ready…?” Krystal took her chance to make her other friends get ready for it.

 

 

“Why she have to throw the flowers, like so seriously with it…? It’s just, a coincident if the one who get it get married after them anyway…” Taeyeon spoke, uttered to her girlfriend, Jessica, but still can be heard by the rest of her best friend.

 

 

And suddenly, as Taeyeon bending her hand, coincidentally she’s the one who got the throwing flowers.

 

 

“Yeay…! After this, TaengSic marriage…! Finally…!” yelled some of her best friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Today’s report… A big day for Kim Taeyeon, a national choir’s teacher, and Jung Jessica or already known as Kim Jessica, a very known actress of theatre musical married today, at the Sacred Heart Church, in Seoul……”

 

 

“Why are you kept reply that video for nth time today…? It’s been a week we’re married, Mrs Kim…” Taeyeon who just back from the kitchen that night approaching her wife.

 

 

“It’s just, so great, Taeng, when everyone knows about our relationship…”

 

 

“So…?”

 

 

“So… No one will ever tried to get you, from me… Ever again…” Jessica spoke, hugging Taeyeon as soon as Taeyeon took her sit beside Jessica.

 

 

Silent.

 

 

“Thank you, Taengoo…” suddenly Jessica spoke.

 

 

“And that’s for, what?” Taeyeon asked, blankly with Jessica’s sudden blurtered.

 

 

“For coming back…”

 

 

“I’m sorry, for just leaving like that… I shouldn’t do that—“

 

 

“Why are you kept saying those things over and over again…? It’s okay, Taengoo… I’m glad, Janhae changed your mind, and make you remembered to go back to here…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Wanna go visit  for Hayeon tomorrow morning, before we’re going to having our holiday with the rest…?”

 

 

“Of course…” Taeyeon giving her wife a warm smile, then pecked to her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As both of Taeyeon and Jessica got neared to Hayeon’s gravestone inside that most wide ocean of gravestone at Seoul Memorial Park, they kept holding tightly their hands towards each other.

 

 

When they’re already infront Hayeon’s gravestone, Taeyeon’s the one who kneel first, while Jessica caressed Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

 

“Hye there…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Guess what, we will have our honeymoon at your one of favourite places, Hayeon-ah… Sydney… I promise, to bring some beautiful flowers from there, to you…Plus… The keychain…” Taeyeon forcefully smiling, as the drop of tears already showered her soft cheeks.

 

 

Jessica then followed kneel down beside Taeyeon, “I’m pretty sure, Taeng… She’s smiling for you right now…”

 

 

“I guess so…” Taeyeon spoke, as Jessica helped Taeyeon wiped her tears.

 

 

“Hayeon-ah, you know that I love you, right?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“We will come here, after we’re back from there, okay…?”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Come on…” Jessica said, almost like a whispered.

 

 

Taeyeon and Jessica then made their way to the car, and went to the airport.

 

 

Few moments later, TaengSic couple appeared at the main entrance of the big and wide airport, waiting by the others.

 

 

“Hye there, TaengSic…!” Yoona spoke, earning a glare from the other users of the place that morning.

 

 

“Haish, this dork… How come you’re so cute this early in the morning…?” Yuri compliment.

 

 

“Yuri-ah, I thought, you’ll scold her, but then you just back up her, eventhought the rest glaring at her…? Great…” Hyoyeon jokingly said, while the others laughing with her words.

 

 

“Sorry, we’re late…” Taeyeon apologised, bowing politely to the others, especially to her older bestie, Aom.

 

 

“It’s okay, Taeyeon-ah… We know, you’re having some time at the cemetery just now, though we’re still have  one more hour before the time…” Aom uttered.

 

 

“Anyway, your sister didn’t come with us, Sica…?” asked Soo Young.

 

 

“Nope… They will be in other place… You know, a little bit more private place just for both of them…” Jessica answered.

 

 

“And I guess, that place, must be a place like private island, or something, huh?” Sunny guessing with her ert mind, as Hyomin giving her a knock on her head.

 

 

“Thinking about that ert thing again, this byunSun…”

 

 

“Ouch…”

 

 

All the girls laughing with it, but then Taeyeon told them, “Urm… Girls, I want to check in now first, okay…?”

 

 

“Let me go with you, Taeng…”

 

 

“No, it’s okay… Just, give me your ticket and pasport. I will help you to check in… Besides, they already know which is Kim Jessica, and Kim Taeyeon…” Taeyeon dorkily said.

 

 

When Taeyeon went to the counter, the others continued back their conversation, but the topic is about Taeyeon.

 

 

“Jess, how about you now…? I mean, with that new Taeyeon…” Tiffany asked first.

 

 

“She’s fine… But, she’s sometimes still thinking about her late sister…” Jessica answered, her eyes looking at Taeyeon’s back.

 

 

“It’s great that finally she be with you… I thought, she will just stay single…” Aom spoke.

 

 

“With that one of Sunny’s minion in ert club…? No, it’s not for the long time… See for now, she’s married with Jessica…” Hyomin said, glaring towards Sunny who’s sulky with her.

 

 

“Anyway, I’m glad that that Taeyeon now still with us… You know, she’s having her hard time before this. And hopefully, she will always with that happy face ‘til you girls old enough to be called as a grandma to your future grandchild…” Hyoyeon articulated, a little bit making Jessica blushing as the others chuckled with Hyoyeon’s still choding side.

 

 

“Or maybe great grandma…” Yoona added. Another turn for laughing with Yoona’s words, with her dorky voice, imitating one of their senior back then in SM High School, Young Mi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As Jessica finished took her bath, she’s standing infront the glass wall of her hotel room.

 

 

A beautiful view of a wide ocean as the background of the hotel, really makes her stunned for a while.

 

 

Then, a pair of arms circling to her waist, but didn’t makes Jessica startled with that familiar arms.

 

 

“Looking at what, babe…?” Taeyeon asked, rested her chin at Jessica’s right shoulder.

 

 

“Just looking at that calm and wide ocean ever in here…”

 

 

“Don’t worry… Our life will be just like that, Sica-ah…”

 

 

Jessica pulled from Taeyeon’s hug, as she looked to Taeyeon’s eyes. Both of them kept on staring towards each other, then Jessica giving her a pecked on her lips.

 

 

“Is it…?” she rested her arms on Taeyeon’s shoulders.

 

 

“As long as we still love at each other… As long as you didn’t told me to stop from loving you… And, as long as, we kept on trusting towards each other…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Will you…?”

 

 

“Of course I will, Taengoo…”

 

 

Jessica then pulled Taeyeon to give her a soft and deep but not a passionate kiss for a beautiful moment.

 

 

Both of them then back to their earlier position; Taeyeon back hug Jessica, and continued looking at the wide ocean.

 

 

“Sica…?”

 

 

“Hmm…?”

 

 

“Thank you…”

 

 

“For what…?” Jessica looked Taeyeon from the glass wall.

 

 

“For accepting me back, for giving me those chance, and… For everything…”

 

 

“I will always do that, just for you, Taengoo… Just for you…”

 

 

“I love you, Jessica…” Taeyeon’s words almost like a whispered, but still can be heard by Jessica.

 

 

She’s more relax her body to Taeyeon’s, as she replied back, “I love you more, Taeyeon…”

 

 

“So, mind if I ask something from, you…?”

 

 

“What is it…?”

 

 

“Can we adopt, a child for us…?”

 

 

“I’ve thinking about it too, actually…”

 

 

“I wanna named our adopted child, as, Kim Hayeon…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Can I…?”

 

 

“Of course you can, Taeng… Anything that makes you happy, that, will makes me happy too…”

 

 

Taeyeon looking Jessica from the glass wall, they’re both smiling towards each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Epilogue;

 

A couple months after…

 

 

“Sunkyu yah, you should mix the vegie, not eat it everytime you cut it…” Hyomin scolded.

 

 

“I’m doing it very well, babe… See…?” Sunny said with her innocence face, but munching another bite from the cucumber that she just cut.

 

 

That day, was a special day they will celebrate, for TiAom second wedding anniversary years.

 

 

“Unnie…! Why you still mixing the oil with the meat…?! You’re so slow, unnie…” Soo Young this time yelled out loud outside TiAom’s private bungalow, barbeque.

 

 

“Pabo…! You’re the one who slower here to give me these meat… Why you need to said sorry while you’re cutting them…?” Aom yelled back.

 

 

“Cause they’re my precious… I need to cut them nicely before they’re going to my stomach, you girls stomach…”

 

 

“You’re still with your craziness towards your precious, unnie…” added Yoona, back up her oldest bestie.

 

 

“Sica unnie…! Where are you…?! You need to help us out down here…” Seo Hyun turned to yelled from the living room, together with Hyoyeon, Tina, Yuri and Tiffany, still busy arranging everything inside their living room, that also connected to their garden, where the rest of the members barbeque there.

 

 

“I’m coming…! I’ve told you, I need to make myself pretty on this TiAom special party…!” answered Jessica from the guest room.

 

 

“Gosh…! Stop your nonsense… We’re just at our home… No camera…” Yuri statement making the others laughing.

 

 

“You girls better give me the easiest work… I don’t want to ruin my nails with those lots of works…” Jessica pretended to be a queen inside the castle made by her own imagination when she coming down slowly.

 

 

“Wow… Our ice princess finally finished herself, while we’re here, almost come to death, preparing everything…” Soo Young teasingly words making the others once again laughing.

 

 

The other members playing along since Jessica’s wife still didn’t come to the bungalow, “My princess, would you like to watch TV for a while, before we served our night dinner…?” Hyoyeon asked, with napkin hanging in her left arm, like a beautiful waitress.

 

 

“Well… Please, my bulpang… I mean, pretty bulpang…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter