chapter 7

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on…” Taeyeon said, as she grabbed Jessica’s hand firmly then went to her room.

 

 

“What is it, Taeng…?”

 

 

Taeyeon showed her the pink box, and spoke, “Tiffany gave me this…”

 

 

“I need to tell her everything, no secret between us, that’s what we’ve promise towards each other…” Taeyeon’s thought.

 

 

Jessica immediately took it out as her face already murky, she’s also read the letter.

 

 

“Finally, she admitted it, huh…?”

 

 

“I don’t know why I don’t realised it at all, Sica… I swear, I don’t know about this…”

 

 

“Then, what you’re going to do with this gift? Wear it, and tell her, ‘Yeah, I like it, thank you… Let’s be friend, and I give you a chance…’” Jessica really immersed with her jealous feelings, and imitated Taeyeon’s voice.

 

 

“Are you, jealous…?” Taeyeon purposely asked, then leaning closer to Jessica, making Jessica’s face appeared a sudden red face.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I won’t be with her… Cause,” Taeyeon kept on teasing Jessica by leaning more closer towards her.

 

 

“I have someone, for now, for me to check out over her…”

 

 

“Taeng, stop it…”

 

 

“You sure, you want me to stop…?” Taeyeon’s face an inch away from her, as her breath fanning to Jessica’s face.

 

 

“Taeng… I really hope, you will didn’t try again to wake up the ‘beast’ inside me…”

 

 

“Wow, wow… Are you showing me your true side now…?”

 

 

“Just want you to know,” Jessica now the one who’s teasing back Taeyeon, and her hands pushing Taeyeon’s body slowly to the bed. She continued, “your teasing tonight didn’t makes me feel annoyed just like the way I ‘annoyed’ you. And remember my revenge will always hunt you… Smile Taeng. Smile as long as you can…”

 

 

Taeyeon was surprised with Jessica’s counter-attack. She’s the one who’s wanted to teasing Jessica, but it seems like turn out that her teasing mood is getting back to her.

 

 

Jessica chuckled when she saw Taeyeon’s face seems so serious rather than just now, smiling dorkily, “Are you scared, or want to continue, Taengoo…?”

 

 

Taeyeon now sitting infront Jessica who’s smirks devilish from her stand, then Taeyeon immediately spoke, “No… Stop this, Jess… Stop it, please… You’re scaring me. Just, stay there…”

 

 

“No no no Taeng… I give you this golden chance…”

 

 

Suddenly Jessica didn’t even give any chance for Taeyeon to speak any word, instead she’s sitting on Taeyeon’s lap, then leaning closer to her, “I should tell you this, Taeng… Never look for trouble if you don’t want the trouble come to you. Especially from, me…”

 

 

Jessica slowly giving Taeyeon a soft kiss, as Taeyeon’s naughty hands makes it moves to Jessica’s back. But it’s not so long until she made it way to Jessica’s both bum, and squeeze it softly.

 

 

“Mmmmhhh… That’s hot, Taeng…”

 

 

“Why you really , Sica…?”

 

 

“What, you’re the one who started it…” Jessica said between their kiss.

 

 

“Just, shut up, and kiss me…” Taeyeon said.

 

 

“You dork…”

 

 

Jessica pushed again Taeyeon to lay her back to the bed. Both of them went from innocence kiss for almost five minutes then to more passionate one, like they wanted to eat each other lips, as they felt more and desperately for the other’s mouth and tongue.

 

 

“Tae…”

 

 

“Mmmhhh… What…?”

 

 

“Will, you… Be my… mmmhhh… Girlfriend…?”

 

 

Taeyeon pulled from their kiss.

 

 

“Why…? You don’t want…?” Jessica spoke, her eyebrows cutely raised up.

 

 

“Why you asked me that question, Sica…?”

 

 

“I-I’m sorry…”

 

 

“I’m the one who’s suppose to say that to you…”

 

 

Jessica’s face turned to red, as she biting harder her lips, tasting back Taeyeon’s tasty lingering to her stomach.

 

 

“Jung Sooyeon… Will you be my girlfriend…?”

 

 

“Are you moron or something…?”

 

 

Taeyeon was indeed surprised with Jessica sudden serious face.

 

 

“Who doesn’t want to be your girlfriend…?”

 

 

“Geez, Jessica…” Taeyeon said, as she exhale her relieved breathing.

 

 

“Of course I will…” Jessica said, then smashing again their lips and Jessica’s hands also roaming almost Taeyeon’s body. She’s really turn on with Taeyeon.

 

 

Luckily that night, Taeyeon told Jessica to take it slow since Jessica almost wanted to go to their next level in make out session, for Taeyeon scared that her parents, and her little reporter sister will saw them.

 

 

Eventhought Jessica really wanted to sleep with Taeyeon, she need to obliged Taeyeon’s words, as Taeyeon now her little seobang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sooyeon-ah… Honey… I have some good news…” Hye Bin spoke, when three of Jung’s family members already took their own sit at the living room on Saturday morning.

 

 

“What is it?” asked Ji Seok, but Jessica still with her phone, messaging with her girlfriend.

 

 

“Soojung, she will come to this house…”

 

 

“What…?!” both Ji Seok and Jessica was so happy with the news, and immediately Jessica took herself to her room, wanted to call her little big sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter