chapter 16

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

…          …          …          …          …          …          …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day pass day…

 

 

Week pass week…

 

 

Month pass month…

 

 

And year, pass year…

 

 

It’s been pass four years they’re in the high school, together with the others.

 

 

Taeyeon already finished her diploma in Dongguk University, as well as Jessica in University of Toronto.

 

 

For so many years Jessica and Taeyeon only continued their distance relationship, but luckily, they believe towards each other, and both of them never at once lied for other person.

 

 

Taeyeon will got a job letter a week or two from now, and lucky for her, she might be 90% will be working just around her country.

 

 

It’s still 11.30 in the morning, but Jessica will come home at 9 in the night, that’s what she told to Taeyeon.

 

 

When Taeyeon already payed to the ahjussi driver, she slowly walk infront her house, as she looked for a while to Jessica’s balcony. She really missed her a lot.

 

 

Lately, she’s always busy with her full of assignment, and couldn’t always called or messaging Jessica.

 

 

They kept  ‘silent’ for almost a year.

 

 

When Taeyeon tried to opened the door knob, it didn’t locked, and slowly she opened the door house, as she can saw a beautiful young girl who’s grown up.

 

 

“Taeyeon unnie…!” Hayeon yelled out loud her name, when she saw Taeyeon who wanted to surprised her as Taeyeon slowly walked and approaching her doongsaeng.

 

 

“Hayeon-ah, how I miss you, my beloved doongsaeng…!” Taeyeon hug the other petite girl, but she didn’t realised a pair of eyes watching her from the kitchen.

 

 

“Hayeon-ah, where’s mom and dad…?” asked Taeyeon.

 

 

“They’re still busy at hospital… As usual, they will come late at night.” Answered Hayeon.

 

 

“And, wait a minute… Since when you wearing a spectacles…?”

 

 

“Ah…” luckily, Hayeon saved by someone who interrupted their conversation.

 

 

“Unnie, finally we meet again…”

 

 

Taeyeon a little bit surprised when she heard another familiar voice, Krystal.

 

 

“Owh, Soojung-ah… Hehehe… It’s been pass four years, huh?” Taeyeon said, as Krystal approaching her, and hug her tightly, like she didn’t want to let her go anymore.

 

 

Taeyeon replied back the hug, as Krystal whispered something to her, so Hayeon didn’t heard her, “How I miss your presence, unnie… I don’t want to let you go anymore…”

 

 

Krystal the one who pulled from their hug, as Taeyeon raising her eyebrows cutely, “Yah… What’s that mean, huh?”

 

 

“Hehehe… Nothing…” Krystal spoke, then she kissed Taeyeon’s right cheek.

 

 

Hayeon didn’t know what’s really happened to them, since she already focused back to watched back the television where her idol star appeared.

 

 

But, luckily she didn’t asked any further the reason why she wearing spechtacles now. Even she wore it, she still can’t see clearly, cause something actually had happened to her, that she didn’t want to tell her older sister, as well to both of her parents.

 

 

She’s actually knows what happened to her, all those signs and symptoms that happened to her, she really knows it very well. if her family members know what happened to her, she don’t want them for too much worried just about her.

 

 

Hayeon realised something not right towards her body, since a year ago.

 

 

Krystal then holding tightly to Taeyeon’s wrist, as she took her to the kitchen. She’s leaning at the bar of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter