chapter 17

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was completely shocked for what she saw infront her eyes. Her beloved girlfriend, and her trusted sister laying together on the bed.

 

 

She didn’t spoke any word, instead she rushed to just walked out from the house as soon as possible.

 

 

“Je-Jessica…” Taeyeon called, but Jessica already running outside her house, didn’t care anymore with Taeyeon’s calling.

 

 

“What have you done, Krystal…?!” Taeyeon bursted her anger towards Krystal, but she just pretended to be the innocence girl infront her.

 

 

Luckily, Ji Seok and Hye Bin still didn’t come home yet, cause they’re out to shopping and buy something for their barbeque tomorrow night with Ji Seok’s ex-students that were same year with Jessica.

 

 

If not, they will heard Jessica’s cursing over and over again towards Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon immediately went to Jessica’s house, and tried to explained everything to her, but Jessica already locked inside her room.

 

 

Taeyeon kept knocking and calling her girlfriend outside her room, but all she heard, Jessica crying out loud.

 

 

“Jessica, open this door… Let me explain everything…” Taeyeon still tried her best to enticed Jessica.

 

 

“Jess, please…”

 

 

“Just go, Taeyeon…!” Jessica answered her.

 

 

“About what you saw just now, it’s just a misunderstanding… S-she fell off from her stand, a-and, I tried to save her…”

 

 

Krystal who’s also went to her house, heard the conversation.

 

 

Slowly, she’s approaching from Taeyeon’s behind.

 

 

“It’s true, unnie… Taeyeon unnie just help me…” Krystal suddenly back up Taeyeon, makes Taeyeon a little bit weird with Jessica’s sister behaviour.

 

 

“I just want to be alone…” Jessica finally told them.

 

 

Krystal looked for a while to Taeyeon, but then Taeyeon with her anger face that Krystal never thought she will show that face, grabbed her wrist out from the house, and went to Taeyeon’s backyard.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you…?!” Taeyeon asked, half yelling half whispered.

 

 

“I-I… I’m actually, likes you, Taeyeon unnie… I really do…”

 

 

“You know that you shouldn’t do this towards your sister. She trust towards you, and you know, we both still love passionately towards each other… So, why don’t you find someone that still single, not loving someone that already owned…”

 

 

“It’s not that easy, unnie… What’s the difference anyway between me and my sister…?”

 

 

“She didn’t took other girlfriend…” Taeyeon’s eyes like gonna killed Krystal, too much death glare.

 

 

“…” Krystal didn’t spoke any words anymore, instead she went to her house, and locked herself just like her sister as well.

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t like to hurt other people, but if it’s related with her lover, or even her family member, she will definitely gonna be the freaky Kim Taeyeon that people will never thought she will be.

 

 

Taeyeon then went to the kitchen, and rested her on the chair, as Hayeon who heard almost the whole conversation approaching Taeyeon in the kitchen.

 

 

“T-Taeyeon unnie… What’s wrong…?” Hayeon asked softly, but Taeyeon replied her with sudden tears dropped through her cheeks.

 

 

“I-I don’t know, Hayeon-ah… Seems like there’s always an obstacle for my relationship with Jessica…” Taeyeon finally spoke, with her still floating tears.

 

 

“I don’t wanna hurt her, I really don’t wanna hurt her… But,” Taeyeon stopped her words, then Hayeon makes her way to Taeyeon’s side, and patted softly to Taeyeon’s back.

 

 

“It’s okay… Let’s just, let Sica unnie calm down first, then you will talk to her, okay…?” suggested Hayeon.

 

 

Taeyeon answered her with just nodded twice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just right after Tina rested her back at her bed inside her room, her phone vibrate once.

 

 

From: Aom

To: Tina

{ Hye, babe…! }

 

 

Tina didn’t replied her message, instead she picked up the phone, and called the older girl, “Hello…?”

 

 

“My Tina…! How are you…?”

 

 

“I don’t know why, but I felt so great here… When will you arrived…?”

 

 

“Maybe around 7 at night…? You wanna pick me up…?”

 

 

“For sure, but I’m gonna be late, cause at that time, I need to meet my friend first…”

 

 

“And, who’s that friend of yours…?”

 

 

Tina sense something with Aom sudden changed voice, and she chuckled before answered, “Don’t worry, babe… She just my project partner. Moreover, she’s already have boyfriend…”

 

 

 

“But not more than half an hour, okay…?” Aom said, with her little aegyo, makes Tina chuckled with her sudden changed voice.

 

 

“Of course I won’t let my girlfriend waiting for me…”

 

 

Tina’s statement making Aom looked so red, and she’s almost missed the taxi to the airport.

 

 

“Okay, see you later, baby… I need to go to airport…”

 

 

“Okay… Bye…! Jub jub jub…”

 

 

“Uwaahh… Your kiss really killing me here… Jub jub jub…!”

 

 

As their called finally ended, Tina looked to the desk clock. It’s still 8 in the morning.

 

 

She’s back again to laying her back to her soft bed. Suddenly, she remembered the very last time they met, when Aom took her to her house a year after Aom went to Thailand and back to here, and met her parents.

 

 

At first, of course Tina looked so nervous, and shaking her whole body. But she just step it aside, and willingly to do anything with her lover, for them to be together without hiding it from Aom’s parents.

 

 

Tina couldn’t believe with what she heard from Aom’s parents, when they greeted her really politely. She really never thought, the richer family still have those kind heart towards small people like her.

 

 

Tina and her father also being helped by Aom’s parents to give them a better shelter, good education for Tina, cause they once confessed to Mr. Jitaleela, that before Aom met with Tina, Aom never listen to their words. She kept against both of her parents, and always to levy their maids.

 

 

After Aom met Tina 7 years ago, Aom’s behaviour changed from bad to a good daughter.

 

 

She smiled alone, and released her relieved breath whenever she thinking about it.

 

 

Surely she can’t let Aom’s parents hope down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on, girls… For the last time…” Sunny still wanted to take pictures with the others when they’re already get ready for leaving their apartment.

 

 

“You said it’s gonna be the last time, but then, you will take another pic…” Yuri bursted her anger, her lips cramped for too many smiling to took their picture altoge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter