chapter 12

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This week, it’s gonna be TaengSic turn to sing. For over a week they’re already mastered and always practise with their own song choices, ‘Next To You’, by Justin Bieber and Chris Brown.

 

 

They really made it like their own song, cause since Taeyeon know how to play keyboard very well, they makes a cover for it, to a very slow song.

 

 

When there’s already recess time, both Jessica and Taeyeon made their way to the music room after got a lot of support from her other classmates. They’re the last partner to invited more students for Ji Seok’s glee club.

 

 

Before Jessica entered the music room, she sticked a big white paper as she placed it infront the door music room and wrote something there,

 

 

Be one with us in glee club, and we will make sure to teach you how to singing very well and playing any instrument you like. Just write down your name, and we will definitely listed your name on glee club;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Huh… Are you ready…?” asked Taeyeon, already took her sit at the chair infront that big piano.

 

 

“Always…” Jessica said, as she pecked Taeyeon’s left cheek.

 

 

“Thanks for that energy booster, babe…” Taeyeon dorkily spoke, as she started to pushed the right note.

 

 

Since even two years ago, the cafeteria has a big loud-speaker, and connected from music room, everyone can heard a soft music there playing by those teachers who’s on duty every one week.

 

 

The principle of this school actually really like to let all his students heard those soft music, like piano, violin or flute.

 

 

Luckily, Ji Seok have a permission from his big boss to let everyone heard his fourth year students singing and entertained the other students, but only a soft and ballad song, not that kind of rock or dance song.

 

 

It’s already pass 5 minutes after recess. Ji Seok know this day, is her daughter’s turn to sing, and of course with her partner, as the last partner from class 4A. But, still, no voice came out from that loud-speaker.

 

 

There’s already a lot of students in the cafeteria, and more great, almost all of the teachers and the principle out from their cave.

 

 

Before this, Ji Seok other students playing a very boring song, made the other students ran from the cafeteria, and eating somewhere as long as they don’t hear any song from the music room. As the result of the other partner…? A big failure. Not all of them making the other students join the club. Just few of them, and of course if there is, didn’t filled the empty register paper infront the music room.

 

 

Suddenly, a piano note could be heard clearly.

 

 

Everyone seems like stunt or something, but they kept on munching their food, as their ears started to payed attention to the sound, more.

 

 

An angelic and attracting voice they can heard, making this time they stopped from being so loud in eating their food.

 

 

You’ve got that smile, that only heaven can make

I’ll pray to God everyday, that you keep that smile.

 

 

Then, another voice.

 

 

You are my dream, there’s not a thing I won’t do

I’ll give my life up for you, cause you are my dream

 

 

That two voices was combined together, making the song more interesting for them to heard it.

 

 

And baby everything that I have is yours

You will never go cold and hungry

I’ll be there when you’re insecure

Let you know that you always lovely girl

Cause you are the only thing that I got right now.

 

 

“Wow… That’s really nice, Mr Ji Seok… Rather than the others…” compliment their principle, Mr Kang Ho Dong.

 

 

“Thank you, sir…”

 

 

“Can I know who’s that two students…?”

 

 

“My daughter, Jung Sooyeon, and her class monitor for 4A, Kim Taeyeon…” of course Ji Seok didn’t told him that Taeyeon her daughter’s girlfriend.

 

 

“Wow… Looks like your daughter really inherit something great from you, Mr Ji Seok…”

 

 

Ji Seok smiling face didn’t fade because of his own big boss compliment.

 

 

As both of Taeyeon and Jessica continued singing their song, lots of other students who heard them also made their way infront the music room, and write down their name at the paper that Jessica already sticked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…          …          …          …          …          …          …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been a year after the hottest headline about TaengSic great performance to attract more students for glee club.

 

 

And it’s also have been a year after Tiffany’s confession-but-turn-to-nothing to Taeyeon after school. But surprisingly, Tiffany now one of Taeyeon’s best friend. They were like knowing each other from uncounted years.

 

 

Who knows…? After their great epoch cold war, for now, they’re like great buddy from Anno Domini.

 

 

Taeyeon even wore on the gift from Tiffany, but Jessica didn’t stop her intention. She trust on Taeyeon, and she’s also trust on Tiffany.

 

 

TaengSic, SunByung, YoonYul, Tiffany, Soo Young, Seo Hyun, Aom and Hyoyeon still at the music room after school. They still stayed there for their upcoming holiday together for their last semester, before the final exam for getting into university.

 

 

“Aom unnie, why you still didn’t confessed to her…?” asked Hyomin when they’re making a big circle around the piano, while TaengSic on the lead.

 

 

“Huh… She’s like, didn’t want to befrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter