chapter 8

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just right after both of Jung sisters already gathered with both of their parents in the living room, Jessica immediately messaging Taeyeon who’s still having their conversation.

 

 

From: Jessica

To: Taengoo

{ Where are you right now, Taeng…? }

 

 

Jessica purposely asked her a ridiculous question.

 

 

“Tae, your phone…” Aom the one who realised Taeyeon’s bright screen phone on her bed.

 

 

For a few seconds, Taeyeon went back to her sit, and facing her body towards Aom but not her eyes.

 

 

“Who is it…?” asked Aom.

 

 

“ ♪ Someone ♪…”

 

 

“I wonder… Let me take a look, who’s this someone…” Aom grabbed Taeyeon’s phone and ran inside Taeyeon’s room as Taeyeon followed her.

 

 

“Unnie, no…!”

 

 

Aom got her chance to look at the sender, “Jessica…? Are you girls…?” Aom didn’t finished her words.

 

 

Taeyeon’s face started to blushing hardly, but she’s nodded without Aom finishing her words.

 

 

“Oh god, Tae… She’s just new here, how come you girls ended as a couple now…?” Aom spoke, couldn’t believe with the most latest news about her best friend.

 

 

“I… She… Just, give me that phone…!”

 

 

“Wow, chillax you girl… I can’t believe you’ve got that American sweetheart… Your behaviour, out of conscience...”

 

 

“Are you teasing me back…?”

 

 

“Not really, but look at you, miss ert of all time…”

 

 

Taeyeon make a fist and bend out her fist infront Aom, but didn’t hit her for real.

 

 

“Okay, okay… But Tae, you sure you love her, not for just her face…?” Aom asked, as she took her sit beside Taeyeon at the bed.

 

 

“Pretty sure, unnie… Even that junior didn’t move my heart like what she did towards me… Seems like I like that junior cause she has a pretty and sometimes cute face…”

 

 

“Tae… If you thruly love her, don’t ever let her go… Understand…?”

 

 

“I understand, unnie…” Taeyeon spoke, as Aom patted softly her head.

 

 

“So, what she said there…?”

 

 

Taeyeon opened her message, and her eyebrows raised, didn’t go unnoticed by Aom.

 

 

“What she said…?” Aom repeated her question again.

 

 

“She asked me where I am right now… Weird…”

 

 

“What’s weird…? She just worried about her girl…”

 

 

“I already told her, I just stay at home this whole weekend…”

 

 

“Reply her message then…”

 

 

Taeyeon nodded, and immediately told her girl.

 

 

From: Taengoo

To: Jessica

{ I’m just at home… Why? }

 

 

From: Jessica

To: Taengoo

{ With…? }

 

 

“Oh god… She saw us…?” Taeyeon spoke.

 

 

“Wow… She’s such possessive girlfriend…” Aom said, making Taeyeon more worried with that word.

 

 

From: Taengoo

To: Jessica

{ Our classmate, Aom Sushar… }

 

 

“Taeyeon…? I better go home now, before she burst her anger inside your house soon… See you later…!” Aom said, as friendly hug her doongsaeng, then went downstairs to bid goodbye to the other Kim’s family member.

 

 

From: Jessica

To: Taengoo

{ What is she doing there…? }

 

 

From: Taengoo

To: Jessica

{ Nothing…! We’re just talk about how to get Tina for her, that’s all, babe… }

 

 

From: Jessica

To: Taengoo

{ You sure that she didn’t have any feelings towards you? }

 

 

From: Taengoo

To: Jessica

{ Can we meet up at my house? Now… }

 

 

“Huh… Stupid…” Jessica whined at her sit, making both of her parents and Krystal looked towards her weirdly.

 

 

“Who…?”

 

 

“N-no one… Mom…? I wanna go to Taeyeon’s house first, okay?” Jessica spoke, as she stood from her sit.

 

 

“Owh… Okay…”

 

 

Luckily, Krystal didn’t followed her to Taeyeon’s house, if not, she will ask her so many question of who’s Taeyeon for her.

 

 

In just few minutes, Jessica finally inside Taeyeon’s room, and they’re still quite, while sitting silently at Taeyeon’s bed.

 

 

At the end, Taeyeon’s the one who started their conversation, “Listen, Sica… Aom and me already being in that best friend relationship since our third grades, when her family moved from Thailand. She’s my first friend from abroad…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“She’s even likes someone else than me, our junior, Tina Jitaleela…”

 

 

“…”

 

 

“Sica… Come on, talk to me…”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter