chapter 18

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon kept on waiting for Jessica coming out from her room to her balcony. Still no familiar figure.

 

 

She kept on calling and messaging Jessica to tell the whole story, but Jessica so stubborn to even looked for a while to her phone.

 

 

She still crying out loud, when both Ji Seok and Hye Bin already arrived.

 

 

They didn’t know the whole situation, moreover Krystal also locked herself at her room, also crying because of Taeyeon.

 

 

Hye Bin who realised Taeyeon also just got home that night, and waiting for her girl outside her balcony, as she calling Taeyeon to meet her outside their house.

 

 

“What happened to both of you…?” Hye Bin started their conversation when both of them already sitting at the swing chair outside Taeyeon’s house.

 

 

“It-it’s a big misunderstanding towards both of us…” Taeyeon lowered her head.

 

 

“You’re cheating on her…?” Hye Bin serious voice can be heard, makes Taeyeon a little bit shaking.

 

 

“N-no… I love her, mom… Y-you know that…” Taeyeon already use to called her as her mom, cause Jessica’s the one who told her to call her like that.

 

 

“So…? She will not crying that loud without any reason, Tae…”

 

 

Taeyeon finally blurtered the truth towards Hye Bin, cause she don’t want Hye Bin also misunderstood with their arguing.

 

 

Just right after Taeyeon finished her words, Hye Bin remembering back about Krystal’s behaviour whenever Taeyeon was around. It was indeed different.

 

 

She looked back to Taeyeon that already lowered her head, afraid that her words didn’t believed by Hye Bin.

 

 

“I trust you, Taeyeon-ah…” Hye Bin spoke, as she holding Taeyeon’s hand, comforting her.

 

 

“But I doubt to her…” Taeyeon started to crying silently.

 

 

“’I will try to talk with both of them… Just, come to the barbeque party tomorrow night, okay…?”

 

 

Taeyeon nodded twice, as she continued again crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already 20 pass 8 at night, but Aom still didn’t saw her beloved girl’s figure.

 

 

When just about she took out her phone to call her, Aom saw a mature looking figure from far apart outside the airport places.

 

 

Aom looks carefully to the figure, it’s her girlfriend.

 

 

She’s wearing a blue collar shirt, with her jeans, as she walked towards Aom while took off her sunglasses just like in a fashion show.

 

 

“Oh god… Look at her, she’s becoming more charming…!” Aom compliment her silently, as she stood from her sit.

 

 

“You’re late…” Aom folding her hands when Tina already infront her.

 

 

“Sorry, traffic jam—“

 

 

Suddenly, Aom hug the taller girl, as she whispered something to her, “I miss you, Tina…”

 

 

Tina was surprised, but then she replied the hug moment, and spoke, “I miss you too, Aom…”

 

 

Without hesitation, just right after Aom pulled from their hug, she kissed Tina with their innocence kiss. Eventhough Tina knows they’re still in public, but she didn’t care all that. She really missed Aom as well. four years getting separated, of course they really missed towards each other warm embrace, and landing their lips towards each other.

 

 

After few seconds both were pulled from the kiss, and before they getting more audience watching their small ‘performance’ there, Tina helped Aom picked up her luggage, and went to her car.

 

 

“So, you wanna go straight to your house…? I’m sure, you felt so tired right now…” Tina spoke, still didn’t turn on her car engine.

 

 

“Urm…” Aom pretended she was thinking, but she’s already have those byun of mind, “You know that Reverence Hill…?”

 

 

Tina’s face turn to red, who doesn’t know that place suitable for couple?

 

 

“W-why you wanna go there…? You better prepare for your gathering tomorrow night with your other ex-classmates…” Tina uttered.

 

 

“I miss you, Tina… I just need some time alone, with you…” Aom spoke, as her naughty hand went to touched Tina’s thigh, makes her a little bit shivered.

 

 

“This girl, is really gonna kill me… Haish… How come I didn’t even have the strength to stop her…?” Tina’s thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already 2 in the morning, but Taeyeon still can’t sleep. She kept tossed and turned, still thinking about the girl that really makes her world upside down.

 

 

Along the neighbourhood absolutely silent. No voices came up from downstairs. There were no footsteps on the floor at the same floor of her bedroom either.

 

 

The glass door of her balcony behind the curtain was open a little, but nobody was walking on the pavement outside. No cars went by on the street. Not the tiniest sound could be heard anymore. Taeyeon never known such a silence.

 

 

Perhaps, she thought, this was what they called the witching hour, that was she had been told, a special moment in the middle of the night when everyone was in a deep sleep.

 

 

Taeyeon looked for a while to her phone, no reply from her. She couldn’t help herself to sleep so she brought herself and have some fresh air outside her balcony.

 

 

She reached her mickey slippers and wear them on. It was rather cold that night, so she also wore her robe. Then, she slipped out of the bed and tip-toed over to the balcony’s door.

 

 

Taeyeon looked to the dark sky but brighten by the stars and moon. In the silvery moonlight, the street she knew so well seemed completely the same. Nothing changed, at all, since she walk out from the house, to continued her study.

 

 

Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

 

 

That’s what she once read on one of romance novels. She never thought it will be that tears of goodbye, cause she thought, she will be completely happy with Jessica.

 

 

Suddenly, she heard the balcony’s door of Jessica opened.

 

 

Slowly, she saw a princess with her pink robe walked out from her palace, and took a deep inhale of the fresh air outside her balcony.

 

 

She leaned at the banisters, still didn’t realised Taeyeon also at her balcony.

 

 

“She’s also couldn’t sleep…”  Taeyeon thought.

 

 

Taeyeon wanted to call her, but Jessica already turned her body, then she finally realised Taeyeon all the time just looking at her.

 

 

Both of their eyes met, they stayed froze at their stand, seconds feels like minutes.

 

 

Not before Taeyeon tried to spoke, Jessica back to her room, and forcefully closed her eyes at her bed. Tears started to drowning her back, eventhought her tears just dried just for a moment.

 

 

At the end, Taeyeon also back to her bed, and crying silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the Jung’s family members kept silent while munching their breakfast.

 

 

Jessica didn’t even looked for a while towards her sister, who’s also have that big dark circles under her eyes.

 

 

“Sooyeon-ah, you know that your father will invite all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter