Attacked

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Tiffany was walking back to her dorm through the dark corridors she felt like there was someone following her. She turned around but she couldn’t see anyone there so she turned back around. Looking around the corridor she realised she was lost.

“Ugh where am I? Why is this school so big?” She wondered around aimlessly until she came to a dead end. She turned around and started to walk around growing more tired by the second.

Suddenly she felt a gust of wind pass behind her. She whirled around to find an empty corridor when another gust passed behind her again. Turning around again to find an empty corridor she suddenly became afraid.

“Tiffany...” A familiar voice echoed across the corridor. Tiffany froze in shock and called out:

“Who’s there?”

“Tiffany...” The voice said eerily. Tiffany tried to back away from the voice but it was echoing from all around her.

“Show yourself!” She cried out in fear.

“As you wish Tiffany...” The voice said. This time it came from behind her. Tiffany was shaking as she turned around. The moonlight that streamed through the window illuminated their face and when she saw who it was she froze in shock.

“You... Get away from me!” She screamed.

“You can’t escape me Tiffany,” Her adoptive ‘father’ said in an eerie voice “You can never escape me.” Tiffany backed away in fear with tears streaming down her face and her heart pumping out of her chest.

“Please just leave me alone!” She her heel and tried to run away but as soon as she took a few steps found him stood in front of her. She whipped her head behind her to find him stood there as well.

“How are you doing this?” She cried in panic. There were 2 of them walking towards her from opposite sides of the corridor. As they walked more of them were appearing; as if he was cloning himself.

“You can’t escape us Tiffany.” They all said as one. They raised their hands and a black whirling whole surrounded their hands. She was surrounded in a large circle with nowhere to run. The holes created a great wind and black hands started to appear out reaching towards her. With nowhere to run she felt hopeless and started to scream as the hands reached closer to her. She closed her eyes and waited for some kind of pain.

It never came. Tiffany opened her eyes and saw Siwon stood there holding a flaming sword. He swung it at the people who screeched like banshees and disappeared in a wisp of black smoke. The black smoke filtered out through the window and disappeared into the night sky. Siwon turned to Tiffany and asked:

“Are you okay?” Tiffany let out a sob and in a moment she hugged Siwon tightly. He almost dropped his sword in shock as her tears flowed freely onto his shirt.

“I was so scared!” She managed to say between her sobs. Siwon didn’t know what to do as he awkwardly patted her back. He wanted to stop her crying but he had only a little experience with this before.

Think Siwon think! What would you do when Sooyoung used to cry when you played together as kids?

“Don’t cry Tiffany. It’s ok they’re gone now.” He said soothingly.

“I thought he was going to drag me back to that place.” Tiffany sobbed. She didn’t care whose chest she was sobbing into; she had been so terrified that she was alm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter