Amusement Park

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All week it had been the same. Siwon kept trying to talk to Tiffany but Sooyoung and the others chased him away before he could get a word to her. Tiffany didn’t want to talk to Siwon; she tried to send him away every time.

“My hatred grows for you every time you come near me.” She said to herself quietly. She didn’t mean it though; she was trying to convince herself to hate Siwon so she wouldn’t cry when she saw him with Yoona. But her heart ruled over her head. She couldn’t help that her heart fluttered every time she saw him.

“Tiffany? Come on you need to get over him. We’re setting off for the amusement parks soon, make sure you’re ready.” Yuri said gently. Tiffany snapped out of her thoughts and nodded eagerly.

“Neh Yuri-ah I’ll be ready. Let me just grab my purse.” She grabbed a small bag to carry with her and took Yuri’s arm as they headed downstairs to meet the others. They met Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica at the bottom of the stairs.

“Ready?” Taeyeon asked.

“Always. Kaja!” Yuri squealed excitedly.

Taeyeon led them out so they could catch a bus to the amusement park. They talked all the way until they reached the entrance. Tiffany’s eyes widened in shock.

“Omo! Lotte World? I’ve heard so much about this place!” She squealed.

“Well then what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” Sooyoung shouted.

They ran inside eagerly and raced around until they found the highest and fastest ride they could. Tiffany waited nervously in the queue as she heard and saw the people on the ride screaming. Her stomach churned in anticipation.

“Unnie I’m nervous.” She admitted to Taeyeon.

“Don’t worry just hold my hand and scream as loud as you can arasso?” Taeyeon re-assured her. Tiffany breathed shakily as they became further and further to the front of the queue. She held Taeyeon’s hand tightly as they go strapped into the long row of seats. Their legs were dangling down and Tiffany’s heart was beating out of her chest.

“Unnie I’m so scared!” She whimpered as the ride jolted forward and started its ascent.

“It’s ok Fany-ah. Just breathe. Don’t look up; don’t look down just focus on straight ahead arasso?” Tiffany nodded whilst looking slightly queasy. The ride went higher and higher; stretching far above the tree tops. Tiffany felt like if they went any higher she would be able to reach out and touch the clouds. The ride started its descent slowly but it soon gained speed and Tiffany found herself screaming loudly as they whirled around.

Tiffany felt like her stomach was in as they quickly went up and down the ride. She screamed like she never had before but she felt the adrenaline pumping through her veins. Once they got off the ride Tiffany’s legs were shaking and she felt her stomach in .

“Wow that was intense!” She said shakily.

“I know Tiffany. Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked whilst holding her shoulders.

“Neh I’m fine. I’ve never been on things like this before that’s why I’m like this.”

“Do you want to try something less scary?” Yuri asked kindly.

“Aniyo its ok. I like this feeling. I feel pumped! Let’s do it again!” She cheered. Sooyoung laughed and replied:

“Let’s go on the fastest rides we can find then!” They linked arms and ran to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter