Escape

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despair.

That was the only emotion she felt when she saw Siwon run off with the wrong Tiffany. She didn’t know what to do; she couldn’t hold on forever.

It wouldn’t be so bad would it? To let go. To fall.

Tiffany had to shake her head to clear the thoughts from her head. Regaining her grip she found a little ledge on the side wall that helped Tiffany push herself up onto the stairs with. As she scrambled onto the stairs she looked back and saw the chaos around her. It seemed to be happening in slow motion as she watched the shards of rock fall onto the ground; raining down from the top.

She turned around and sprinted through the doorway just as a huge boulder landed on it and blocked the doorway. She sighed in relief before something in her head triggered the adrenaline to pump through her veins even faster.

Siwon.

Just the thought of his name made her move her already exhausted muscles as she ran towards the exit.

“Siwon!” She ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She couldn’t let Yoona hurt anyone of the people out there. She could see the exit and in the distance she spotted two figures hugging tightly. She used all her energy to keep her moving forward. Tiffany saw Siwon draw back from the hug; shock and horror written all over his face while Yoona smirked at him. She managed to get outside just at that moment.

That was when she saw the silver glint in the sunshine.

She only just saw it.

“Siwon no!” She screamed in panic. Siwon turned his head around, his eyes widening in shock. Suddenly he made a slight choking sound. He fell to the ground and revealed Yoona’s wide grinning face as she held the dagger. Sooyoung took a second to react by throwing a knife at Yoona but she was already gone. The knife hit the side of the mountain before falling uselessly on the floor.

Tiffany ran over to Siwon turning him over so she could see his face. He had a slightly glassy look in his eyes but he soon found Tiffany’s face.

“I’m so sorry baby. I should’ve known.” He whispered.

“No. Don’t apologise, its okay. It’s going to be okay.” Tiffany gushed quickly. Siwon reached up and brushed Tiffany’s cheek with his hand softly. Tiffany cupped his face as he smiled gently at her.

“So beautiful. I’ve never met anyone like you Tiffany.” Tiffany closed her eyes so that he wouldn’t see the tears forming in her eyes.

“Tiffany. Look at me,” She heard his voice again and forced herself to open her eyes “Smile for me.” He said. Tiffany was so shocked that she did smile, her eyes forming crescents on her face. Siwon reached up and brushed her face; his thumb grazing over her cheeks, her eyes and her lips.

“I love you.” He said hoarsely.

“I love you too.” Tiffany choked out. Siwon smiled again before his hand dropped from her face.

Tiffany’s smile was gone, only to be replaced by a look of shock as she stared at his closed eyes.

“Siwon?” She asked in disbelief, whilst cupping his face and tapping it lightly “Siwon?” She shook his shoulders as tears filled his eyes. Out of despair she leant down and pressed her lips to his softly.

“Siwon no!” Tiffany finally screamed. She heard slow footsteps behind her and turned to see Sooyoung there stood in shock.

“W-w-what?” She could only stutter; her eyes wide as she found Siwon.

“Sooyoung what do I do?” Tiffany asked with tears spilling down her cheeks “Sooyoung tell me, WHAT DO I DO?” Her voice rose to a scream. Sooyoung dropped to her knees and quickly embraced Tiffany who started to sob into her shoulder.

“I don’t know. I don’t know.” Sooyoung couldn’t keep her eyes off of Siwon’s lifeless body. Her eyes couldn’t seem to close no matter how hard she tried to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter