Tears

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s smile slid off her face as she saw the two passionately making out in front of her. Siwon’s back was facing her so he didn’t see her face but Yoona opened her eyes and saw her shocked face. Instead of stopping their make out Yoona just closed her eyes and pulled Siwon closer to her.

Tiffany’s heart shattered into pieces.

Holding back her tears she quickly walked away from the couple. She walked back into the ballroom where Taeyeon approached her excitedly.

“Tiffany! How did it go? What did he...” Taeyeon’s sentence trailed off as she saw ears pooling in Tiffany’s eyes. She grabbed her wrists and asked worriedly “Tiffany? What happened?” Tiffany shook her head and tried to break free of Taeyeon’s grip.

“Taeyeon let me go.”She said weakly.

“Fany...” Taeyeon started.

“Taeyeon let me go!” Tiffany’s voice was raised slightly as she yanked away her wrists and ran off. Taeyeon could do nothing but stare as Tiffany made her way up the stairs, past the balcony and disappeared from her sight.

“Taeyeon what happened?” Onew appeared at her side.

“I don’t know. Call the others quickly!” Together they rounded up Sooyoung, Yuri, Jessica, Donghae, Minho and Key.

“Unnie what happened? Where are Tiffany and Siwon?” Sooyoung asked worriedly.

“I don’t know where Siwon is but Tiffany just ran upstairs crying. She was too fast I couldn’t stop her.” Taeyeon replied.

“Huh? Crying? Wae?” Jessica questioned.

“I don’t know but we need to find out. Please will you talk to Siwon when you see him?” Taeyeon asked Onew.

“Talk to me about what?” Siwon appeared behind them with Yoona on his arm. She was smiling broadly like a cat that had caught its prey.

“About what you wanted to talk to Tiffany about.” Siwon looked pained for a second but then he shrugged like it was nothing.

“I just wanted to thank her for being a good friend.” He lied. In truth his heart was aching as he remembered what had happened.

Flashback...

Siwon was waiting for Tiffany nervously as he checked his back pocket to make sure the necklace box was still there. He heard footsteps behind him and he turned around grinning.

“Siwon-oppa?” His smile slid off of his face as he realised it was not Tiffany but Yoona stood in front of him.

“Yoona? What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I was looking for you.” She said suggestively as she walked over to him.

“Why?” He asked in confusion.

“I needed to say something.” Yoona replied with a huge smile.

“Could we talk later? I’m waiting for someone.” Siwon tried to get Yoona to go away. Yoona pressed her finger to Siwon’s lips.

“Shhh! This’ll only take a second,” Siwon was in shock as she did so and just stayed quiet. Yoona turned him around so his back was facing the entrance and she could see everything behind him “I really like you Siwon-oppa. I want us to date arasso?”

Siwon was shocked at what she said and tried to start talking.

“Yoona mia-“He was cut off by Yoona pressing her lips to his. He was so shocked he couldn’t move or even try to push her off. Siwon felt Yoona take his arms and place them around his waist before pulling him dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter