Feelings in Play?

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon was shocked beyond belief. He had never seen scars as bad as the ones he saw on Tiffany’s stomach and arms. She was covered with black and blue splotches but the worst scar was the words that were carved onto her stomach. The class burst into whispers as they read the words on her body.

“Yah what does it say? F...r...e...a...?”

“Freak! It says freak!” One student said loudly. Everyone gasped when they too realised what the words embedded into her stomach said. Tiffany kept a straight face and picked up her jacket. She took a deep breath and ran out of the hall with tears in her eyes. There was a brief second of silence before Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung and Yuri followed her and were easily able to catch up with her.

“Tiffany wait up!” Taeyeon called. Sooyoung sprinted ahead and grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Tiffany didn’t even fight back; she just let tears run down her face. Jessica walked in front of her and held her shoulders.

“Tiffany talk to us. What happened?” She asked gently. Tiffany shook her head; tears shimmering in her eyes “Please Tiffany tell us! We’re so worried.” Tiffany slid down to the floor as the tears leaked silently out of her eyes. Jessica hugged her tightly and the others soon joined and bundled on the floor.

“Who did this to you Fany?” Sooyoung asked.

“It was the guy who I used to live with. H-he was seriously drunk one night a-a-and...” Tiffany couldn’t speak anymore as more tears leaked out of her eyes.

“I can’t believe that someone would do that!” Yuri gasped.

“Did it used to happen often Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked gently.

“Everyday. I’d come home and he would always scream at me to make something for him if he wasn’t unconscious from drinking. If I didn’t do it fast enough he’d... he’d beat me with his belt or whatever he got his hands on.”

“We’re so sorry Fany we didn’t know or else we never would have let this happen.” Taeyeon apologised.

“It’s ok I never told you. It’s just... my worst fear is that somehow I’ll end up back with him. I don’t want to ever go back there!” Tiffany cried.

“You won’t ever go back there. We’re here for you; we’ll protect you no matter what.” Sooyoung said whilst her hair soothingly.

They all stayed there comforting Tiffany not realising someone was listening at the end of the corridor.

Siwon stood there still as he registered what he had just heard. He felt sorry for Tiffany.

“How could someone do something like that to a girl?” He whispered to himself.

His fist curled into a ball and he felt the urge to punch someone as he thought of someone beating Tiffany. He wanted to beat that guy up for hurting her.

“Wait what? Why are you thinking like that? You don’t care whether she’s hurt or not... right?” Siwon was beginning to question himself. He turned back to the group o girls where Tiffany was wiping away tears. He felt the urge to envelope her in his embrace and hold her until she stopped crying. It was like she fit perfectly with him

“Stop it!” He shouted hitting his head. He froze after realising what he had done.

“Yah who’s there?” Sooyoung shouted from around the corner. Siwon froze and as he heard footsteps he sprinted across the cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter