Trouble

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that day Nichkhun had been in a panic and nervously jumped at every girl who came near them. Tiffany was worried about his nervousness so she would him and look after him very attentively. If you looked at the from afar it looked like she was a doting girlfriend which is exactly what it looked like to Siwon who was always watching them.

“Yah Siwon! You’re always staring off into the distance. You never pay any attention to me!” Yoona whined. Siwon knew she was saying something but he didn’t really register it in his head. Yoona stormed off angrily muttering:

“This isn’t going to work. I need to fast forward my plans; Siwon is useless to me right now.” She started to formulate a plan in her head and grinned evilly. She quickly ran to her room and locked the door.

“My friends! Come join me!” She called out to the empty air. All of a sudden multiple black shadows appeared in front of her.

“What is it you desire mistress?” They asked in a hoarse tone.

“Destabilise Miyoung’s powers. We must fast forward our plans immediately.” Yoona ordered.

“Yes mistress.” The shadows shrunk into wisps of almost transparent smoke and zoomed away.

Tiffany was sat in the cafeteria eating her lunch when she suddenly felt very weird. Her insides felt like they were on fire; like they were about to explode out of her. Taeyeon noticed Tiffany’s sudden pale colouring and held her shoulder.

“Tiffany? Are you okay?” Tiffany couldn’t answer; she just clutched her stomach in pain. She tried to stand but she collapsed on the floor on her knees. Siwon saw from across the hall and started to get up to cross to her when she burst into flames.

All you could see of her was a ball of flames until she let out a piercing scream. Despite Siwon stopping in shock at her sudden burst he ran the remaining distance until he came close to her.

“Tiffany! Tiffany!” He screamed her name in panic. He was at a loss of what to do. He was about to approach her when she suddenly was surrounded by a powerful tornado. Everyone in the cafeteria was watching in shock. Siwon was looking on in confusion as her hair whipped around her wildly.

“Wind element? I thought she was fire...” He muttered. Suddenly the wind changed again and the entire cafeteria screamed as they hid below the tables. There were a lot of shattering noises and Siwon looked to find icicles embedded into the tables. There were broken glasses and plates from where the icicles had hit them. There were sobs as people had been scratched by the icicles and were bleeding.

There was a snowstorm inside the cafeteria; nobody could see anything against the thick blanket of snow. People tried to control the snow but it got wilder and wilder with every attempt. The snow suddenly stopped and floated down gently leaving Tiffany hovering in the air. She opened and seemed to be gasping for air; trying to get words out. There was a blinding white light and when everybody adjusted their eyes they gasped in shock.

Tiffany’s wings had appeared again. was wide open in a silent scream as she floated in mid air. Suddenly the wings disappeared and she dropped to the floor faster than a lead balloon. Siwon was still f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter