The Plan

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly Tiffany turned to into Siwon over the next few days. She became cold, rude and arrogant just like Siwon was when they first met. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Yuri and Jessica desperately tried to break her out of it but she refused adamantly.

“I won’t become evil guys it’s no big deal.” She tried to reason with them.

Yuri if you could see the way you’re becoming from our eyes you’d be horrified.

Siwon in the meantime was watching her transformation from the sweet, caring girl he loved to the cold, rude girl that perfectly reflected his former personality. She would stay away from him constantly so he couldn’t talk to her; he could only watch in sadness.

“Oppa are you ok? You seem to be a lot more depressed nowadays.” Yoona’s voice snapped him out of her thoughts.

“Neh I’m fine. Yoona why are we always in the library nowadays?” He asked curiously.

“I want to read up on this artefact I’ve been curious about.” She said looking at the stack of books next to her.

“What artefact is it?”

“It’s The Flower of Light.” Siwon’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“I’ve heard about that. It’s a pendant which can either restore elemental power or take it away. It’s been lost for thousands of years because nobody can solve the riddles to find it. Why do you want to read up on it?” He asked curiously.

“Umm no reason. Just curious that’s all.” She quickly replied. Siwon suspected her a little but did not pursue it further. He had a free period but Yoona was in lesson so he dropped her off and immediately began reading into the Flower.

The Flower could restore and take away elemental properties but if you took away someone’s element you could kill them. The element inside a person was part of their life force so taking it away would drain their life force if not kill them. The receiver of the powers however would not only receive another element but they would also gain extra life-force; meaning they would live for another lifetime before they started to age normally.

“Why are you looking into this Yoona? What is it you want?” He muttered in suspicion.

His head began to hurt from all the reading he was doing so he decided to take a walk around school. He found himself at the sports hall where he saw someone constantly pummelling a punching bag. They were punching and kicking it with such ferocity that they managed to kick it off the hanging chain. Then whilst letting of a scream of frustration they let out a tower of fire and set the punching bag aflame. Whoever it was slumped in front of the punching bag onto their knees. Siwon moved closer to them slowly and cautiously.

“Are you okay?” He asked. The person on the floor whipped their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter