Travelling

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take the girl. Leave no-one alive.”

That was the last thing Yoona said before leaving the cave. The spirits quickly glided towards them screeching loudly. Siwon quickly swung his flaming sword at the nearest spirit who disappeared in a screech and a wisp of black smoke. Tiffany took out her sword and started to swing at the spirits but since they had no physical body it was hard to defeat them.

“Yah why is it working with your sword?” Tiffany asked Siwon breathlessly.

“It must be the fire. I don’t think they like fire,” Siwon muttered “Sooyoung! Minho! Attack them with fire. It gets rid of them!” Sooyoung and Minho immediately started to produce long flaming ropes of fire and whipped them at the spirits who were almost immediately extinguished.

“That was too easy. Why was that too easy?” Sooyoung muttered “She doesn’t underestimate us so why was that so easy?”

“Let’s just be grateful that they’re gone. We need to get out of here.” Onew said. They started running towards the entrance but once they got to the entrance of the cave it was blocked. There were boulders blocking the beginning with only a small stream of light coming in.

“She’s blocked the cave. What shall we do?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“We can’t get Taeyeon to move them again she can hardly talk!” Onew nodded at Taeyeon who was trying, but failing, to talk.

“Uugh what shall we do?” Sooyoung kicked the rocks hard. Tiffany in the meanwhile was sat cross-legged on the floor sorting through the pack the head had given her. Bottles and bottles of different coloured liquid. She read through the little labels that were written in neat handwriting trying to find something that would help them. She was about to give up hope when she came across a small bottle that contained a lurid yellow liquid that almost glowed in the dark.

For difficult situations when you are stuck.

“Couldn’t hurt to try a little.” She muttered. She didn’t really know what to do with it so she just tipped a little on one of the rocks. After waiting a few seconds nothing happened so Tiffany just sat down.

“Let’s rest for a little while, maybe something will come to us.” Key suggested and everyone sat down on the floor, exhausted. Tiffany lay her head back and closed her eyes slowly and slowly but surely fell asleep. One by one they all fell asleep, exhausted by the day’s journey and the recent events.

Tiffany only woke up when she found a bright light hit her face. She shielded her eyes and tried to adjust to the light when her eyes flew wide open.

“Guys wake up! Wake up!” Tiffany shook them hard to wake them. She turned towards the wall of boulders in shock.

There was a large gaping hole in the middle that would be big enough for them to crawl through. Siwon gasped in shock and started to kick and move the boulders so it would be big enough for them to cross to the other side. He was joined by Minho, Onew, Key and Nichkhun and together they managed to clear the boulders.

“What happened? Why is there a hole?” Qian asked in confusion.

“I think it may be the potion I put on it. I didn’t think it would work though. I waited for it but nothing happened.” Tiffany replied.

“It must be slow acting. We should get out quickly. We need to get to Hallasan before Yoona.” Nichkhun said quickly. Everyone quickly scrambled out of the cave and gathered around.

“On foot it will take at least 2 maybe 3 days to reach Hallasan. We need to set off immediately.” Qian relayed to the group.

“Which way is quickest?” Siwon asked.

“South is where we need to head. We might have to set up camp near the coast if we can’t find anywhere to stay.” Qian replied quickly.

“We can stay at my parent’s house,” Sooyoung spoke up “They have a house near the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter