Found

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Screams.

That was all Tiffany could hear as Yoona burned the place she considered a home to the ground. The cream and white marble turned black and grey in the fire as if staining and tainting the pure building where she had made so many good memories for once in her life. Tears flowed down her face as she screamed at Yoona.

“You monster! You horrible, vile, conniving !” Tiffany screamed at her. Yoona just turned around and slapped Tiffany so hard that she fell to the ground and was unable to get up. Her vision became blurry as she sobbed on the floor watching her home burn to the ground. Suddenly she heard a horn sound from behind and rolled over quickly to see what was happening. Yoona whirled around and swore under her breath.

“.” She hissed.

Taeyeon and the gang were there astride horses along with what seemed to be an entire army behind them. Next to them an old man sitting on a horse with a beard down to his hip. He lifted out a sword and held it above his head.

“Attack!” He swung the sword forward and the entire army roared as they raced forward their flaming swords blazing as they cut through the black spirits. Tiffany curled up into a ball as she saw the horses hooves galloping by the hundreds or possibly thousands towards her. She closed her eyes tightly believing they would trample all over her but instead she felt herself being lifted up and onto a horse. She peeked open her eyes and smiled.

“Taeyeon-unnie!” She stumbled a little behind Taeyeon on the saddle as she couldn’t hold on; her arms were still locked in the black smoke. Taeyeon took a flaming dagger and cut through the smoke thus setting Tiffany’s arms free. Tiffany immediately hugged her tightly.

“Thank you unnie. Thank you so much.” Taeyeon reached into her saddle back and gave a small vial to Tiffany. Tiffany drunk the vial and felt her energy returned to her. She felt like she could back flip off this horse.

“Thank me after we win this battle okay?” Taeyeon whistled and a horse as black as the night sky galloped beside them. Taeyeon nodded and Tiffany vaulted onto the horses saddle and took the reins. Taeyeon whistled again and Sooyoung pulled up next to them and tossed Tiffany a sword and shield. Tiffany hooked the shield onto her arm and pulled out the sword. The blade was fresh and sharp and strong. The shiny metal glinted in the sun and Tiffany grinned at Yuri. Tiffany smiled grimly back and turned to Taeyeon.

“The students; they’re trapped inside the building.” Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she quickly gestured for Yuri and Onew to put out the flames. They rushed forward and started to manipulate the water so it would douse the flames. Taeyeon and Tiffany marked them; making sure they weren’t disturbed by any of the spirits trying to attack them.

“Taeyeon there’s so many! What shall we do?” Tiffany asked in panic as she swung her sword through the black spirits.

“Wait a second.” Taeyeon took a deep breath and let out another high-pitched scream; this one so powerful that it literally blew the surrounding spirits away. Taeyeon and Tiffany paused for a little; beads of sweat running down their face. Around them the sounds of metal swishing through the air and shouts of the army men as they fought with all their might. Soon enough Yuri and Onew had put out the fire. The building was smouldering and smoking with the last remnants of the flames and the black smoke filled the air.

Taeyeon summoned a legion of soldiers and sent them forward to the school so they could rescue the students underground. But before they could get anywhere near the school Yoona appeared in front of them and blasted all of them away. Some of them never got back up. Yoona surveyed the battle field and smirked.

“Let’s make this more fun.” She whispered.

Raising her hand above her head it glowed a dark purple in the smoky sky and when she brought it down an army appeared in front of her. Not a huge one but not made of humans either. They were made of black mud and carried lots of armour and weapons. They were hairy too, with thick, matted hair covering them from head to toe. They ran forward with an inhuman speed and knocked down several soldiers who weren’t expecting them to have that kind of strength. The battle turned ugly with the cries of soldiers as they got injured and the sounds of metal clashing filled the air. These monsters didn’t seem to have a weakness; even cutting off their heads didn’t seem to affect them they just grew another head.

Whilst Tiffany was fighting one of them she heard the whooshing of metal behind her and dodged it just in time. She turned around and sunk her blade into the back of the monsters head. As she pulled her blade out a thick, black substance dripped from her sword. The monster didn’t move anymore. She used her sword to move the thick matted hair away from the wound. She found what seemed to be some kind of eye in the back of their head.

“Taeyeon! The back of their head! There’s an eye!” She screamed across th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter