The After Effects

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s Dream...

“Hwang I’m coming for you!”A female voice echoed through the darkness; her laugh echoing around her.

“We need to get out of here!” A male voice said in a panicked voice. A female voice whispered to a crying baby:

“It’s ok; we’re going to be okay my baby princess.” She the baby’s head until the cried turned to whimpers.

“We can’t hold her off much longer! We need to get her out of here!” The male shouted suddenly.

“You need to leave her with someone!” Someone said.

“Aniyo I can’t leave her!” The mother cried. A different voice called.

“You need to; she’ll kill her!” The mother hugged the baby to her and kissed her head.

“I’m sorry my baby; I’m so so sorry.” She kissed the baby over and over.

“We need to go!”  Another male voice said.

“I love you my child; your mother and father love you. We’re doing this to protect you; remember that. We love you so much.” The mother said in tears. The father took the baby gently.

“We may not always be here physically but we’ll always be here in your heart. Be strong my princess, be strong and never give up.” He kissed the baby with tears in his eyes. He set her down and hesitantly took the woman’s hand and left the baby crying. That baby cried herself to sleep that night; just like she would do nearly every night for the next 18 years.

End of dream...

Tiffany woke up to frantic voices calling her name.

“Tiffany are you okay?” Sooyoung called out worriedly. Tiffany clutched her head in pain.

“Ugh I think so my head just hurts.” She replied. Sooyoung put a hand around her and helped her stand up. Tiffany swayed on the spot as soon as Sooyoung let her go and in an instant Sooyoung’s arm went around her.

“Let’s get you to the medical room.” She half-carried Tiffany to the medical room where the nurse came running up to her.

“Aigoo, what happened?” She asked. Sooyoung quickly explained while laying a pale Tiffany down on a bed. The nurse ran and got some bottles. She quickly started to mix them together. Sparks flew from the bottles as she mixed them and quickly opened Tiffany’s mouth to pour the liquid in. Tiffany’s face returned in colour and she groaned.

“What happened to her?” Sooyoung asked.

“Normally when someone’s element is discovered for the first time they can’t control it properly and it can tend to get a little out of control. But I’ve never heard of it doing this; where the element

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter