The 2nd Clue

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona gazed down onto the sprawled Tiffany and smirked.

“So nice of you to join us Miyoung.” She said scathingly. The men on the floor gasped.

“Miyoung? N-not Hwang Miyoung?” One with a long beard asked in disbelief.               

“The very same. I suppose you know who she is then.” Yoona said smirking a little. The other two just looked at Tiffany in shock.

“Of course! Geonju-mama it is a pleasure to see you! We are your humble advisors.” They bowed their heads with huge smiles on their faces. Yoona’s smirk quickly slid off her face.

“She is not your princess! I am! I am your Queen!” Yoona screamed. The men sat up immediately and looked down to the ground.

“What do you want Yoona?” Tiffany asked angrily.

“Isn’t it obvious? I want to rule.” Yoona paced slowly.

“So why find this artefact? Why go to all this trouble?” Sooyoung asked in confusion.

“To try to take over in the normal way would be difficult. There are too many powers that could take me down. But with the artefact and the power of The Flower I will be unstoppable.”

“The Flower? What’s The Flower?” Siwon asked. Yoona rolled her eyes and scoffed.

“You,” She pointed to one of the old men “Explain it to them. My mind hurts since I am surrounded by imbeciles.” The old man with the long beard took a deep breath.

“The Flower is not a what, it’s a who,” He began “The Flower is born once ever couple of hundred years or so. They possess the ability to control all four elements. Combining the powers produce the most amazing effects. But they can also have the most devastating effects. The powers run in the family, the Royal Family to be exact.”

“And that is where you come in Miyoung. You are the next Flower. I have waited one hundred years for this.” Yoona sighed.

“For what?” Tiffany asked.

“Taking your powers; the combined powers of all four elements would make me invincible. I could take over the world. But I need the artefact to do that.” 

“So that’s why you’ve done all this.” Taeyeon muttered.

“Good that you finally understand,” Yoona smirked “Now that you’re here you can help me solve this riddle.”

“And who said we would help you?” Tiffany snarled.

“Because if you don’t,” Yoona clicked her fingers “I’ll kill her.” In a flash Jessica was in the arms of a black spirit that was holding her up in the air and choking her.

“Yah! Leave her alone!” Donghae screamed angrily. He tried to get up and attack Yoona but she took out her sword and hit him on the head with the base of the handle. He collapsed on the floor groaning, a small trickle of blood running down his forehead.

“Stop it! Stop it! I’ll help you just stop it!” Tiffany screamed. Yoona waved her hand at the spirit who dropped Jessica. She hit the floor gasping for air before crawling over to Donghae.

“What do you want us to do?” Tiffany hissed.

“Same thing that you did last time. Solve the riddle.” Yoona said calmly.

“Where is it?” Yoona pointed at the stone box.

“It’s up there.” Tiffany dragged herself up off the floor and crossed to the pillar that had the box on it. The box was intricately carved with flowers and stars. Written on the top of the box was:

By the twist of a thumb it’s controlled
Guarding its treasures within its hold
Forever on end it dances round
until time stops-only to be rewound.

“What on earth?” Tiffany muttered as she read it out “How am I supposed to figure that out?”

“I don’t care how long it takes you to figure it out. You’re not leaving t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter