Cafe Trip

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s eyes were wide open in shock as she felt Siwon’s lips land on hers. It felt good to her though, it seemed right so her eyes fluttered shut as she returned the kiss. Her hands rested on his broad chest and she felt him pull her closer.

Meanwhile whilst the two were lost in their own world the others were watching in a state of shock. Sooyoung especially was shocked when her cousin did that. Suddenly though she started to smile. Taeyeon noticed her smile and nudged her.

“Yah why are you smiling?” She asked.

“Maybe Tiffany can get him to stop being so scary,” Sooyoung explained “Maybe I’ll get my cousin back.” Taeyeon smiled as she realised just how much Sooyoung cared about her cousin.

Siwon parted from Tiffany slowly; both of them panting for air. Tiffany’s cheeks were pink and glowing from the kiss as Siwon just stared at her. He her cheek gently and muttered:

“I’ve wanted to do that for a while.” Tiffany was still in shock. The headmistress looked at them both with amused eyes before saying:

“Siwon go sit down.” Siwon immediately let go of Tiffany before sitting down back in the chair. Tiffany felt a little sad when she felt the lingering warmth from his arms leech away from her body. She raised a hand up to touch her lips gently.

“Siwon I need you to close your eyes again.” Siwon obeyed immediately. The headmistress turned to the other girls and said “The water he drank had an enchantment on it to make him try to attempt to kill you. These enchantments are designed so that the person who had been hypnotised would not remember anything after it wears off.”

“So he won’t remember... that?” Tiffany asked nervously. The headmistress nodded and Tiffany was a little disappointed. The headmistress turned back to Siwon and produced a gold mist that got absorbed immediately into Siwon’s head. Siwon’s eyes opened and he looked around.

“What happened?” The atmosphere was awkward before Tiffany said:

“We found out you were hypnotised by the water you drunk Siwon. Nothing more.” She said quietly. Siwon smiled brightly.

“Oh well that’s good right? You know I wouldn’t do that on purpose.”

“Neh I know you wouldn’t.” Tiffany said quietly. Siwon’s eyes furrowed and he crossed over to her. He held her shoulders.

“Tiffany, come on look at me.” He said gently. He was so worried about her that he didn’t even realise the others had gone and left the two alone. Tiffany bowed her head and her hair covered her face. Out of frustration Siwon picked her up by the waist and held her up.

“Siwon what are you doing? Put me down!” She said in shock.

“You’re not listening to me. Come on I want to spend some time with you.” He said after a pause. Tiffany’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“Mwoh? What do you mean? We have class.”

“Ani we don’t have class today. It’s the weekend!” He said. Tiffany looked at a nearby calendar; it was indeed a Saturday.

“Oh I didn’t know.” She blushed in embarrassment and laughed. Siwon’s lips turned up in a small smile as he saw her blush.

“Come on let’s go out to a cafe in the nearby town. Go get ready arasso? Meet me down in the entrance hall.” He said smiling.

“Wait I didn’t even say I would go!” Tiffany pouted.

“It’s my treat.” Siwon replied quickly. Tiffany punched his arm laughing.

“I’m not that kind of person.” She protested.

“So you’re coming?” Siwon asked cheekily. She laughed and nodded before heading off. She headed up to the dorm room and looked in her bag before sighing i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter