The Day After

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was seemed to be filled with happiness. At the ball many students found love and were very happy. However for some students the day was filled with sorrow. Tiffany’s spirit had been subdued as her heart had been shattered into a million pieces. She wasn’t bright and happy like before; in fact it she acted like she was living back with her abusive carer. Her eyes were dull and expressive-less and she looked ill.

“Fany-ah? Please eat something!” Taeyeon tried to feed her some soup but Tiffany just stared down at the ground. Taeyeon was extremely worried; Tiffany wasn’t eating anything. She could get seriously ill if she didn’t eat.

“Tiffany please say something! Eat something! Do something!” Sooyoung pleaded with her, tears running down her face.

“Sooyoungie,” Tiffany spoke in a hoarse voice. Sooyoung looked up in shock “Sooyoungie don’t cry. I’m okay. Unnie is okay.” Tiffany Sooyoung’s hair gently. She tried to smile brightly but all that came out was a small, watery smile.

“Unnie how can you say that? If you saw you the way we see you then you’d understand!” Sooyoung sniffed. Tiffany her hair and wiped away her tears.

“Tiffany will you please eat something? It doesn’t have to be much just so we know that you won’t get ill.” Jessica asked her. Tiffany shakily took a spoon of soup in . Her hand was trembling the entire time and she had to force down the food. She finished the food in the plate and smiled at the others.

“I’m okay you don’t have to look so worried. What lesson do we have next?” She asked cheerily.

“Fire lessons next unnie. We should go before we’re late.” Sooyoung replied quietly. Tiffany nodded stiffly and got up and stretched.

“Okay. We should set of then. Kaja!” Tiffany said wearily. Sooyoung nodded and everyone stood up.

“Make sure Siwon doesn’t hurt her anymore.” Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung. Sooyoung nodded and walked off with Tiffany.

Siwon in the meantime was waiting in class for everyone else. People were filing in and he wasn’t paying attention to any of them until Sooyoung walked in with Tiffany. Her face was pale and lifeless and her eyes didn’t sparkle like they normally did. She didn’t seem like she was paying attention to anything. She was cold and empty. Siwon was shocked.

“Fany did I do that to you?” He muttered.

“Huh did you say something oppa?” He didn’t realise that Yoona had appeared in front of him.

“Ani, ani. Go sit in your seat Yoona. I’ll talk to you later I’m not feeling too well right now.” He said smiling gently.

“Ah okay oppa. Get better soon arasso? I want to spend time with you.” She said cutely. Siwon nodded and smiled thinly.

The lesson started and they were asked to work in pairs. Of course being her boyfriend Siwon had to work with Yoona. She wasn’t working though she kept trying to play with him.

“Yoona come on don’t you want to learn how to cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter