The End

Elements
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The black army attacked first. They ran with surprising speed towards Tiffany and her friends, their swords raised over their heads as they growled and hissed. The wolves were the first to fight. They raced forward on all fours and started to pounce upon the black army; ripping their arms and heads from their bodies. There were horrible thudding sounds as the wolves and army men ran into each other and Tiffany winced as she heard the cries and whines of the wolves as they were attacked.

“I can’t let them suffer like this.” Raising her hand she let a gold light shine out from her hand. Suddenly a golden aura surrounded the wolves and it seemed like they could not be harmed or hurt by the army. Grinning she turned to the others and said:

“Hold out your weapons.” The others looked curious and confused but obeyed and held out their weapons to her. Tiffany placed her hands on them and a gold aura surrounded the weapons as well.

“They won’t break easily now.” Taeyeon and the others looked at her on awe.

“Tiffany...” Jessica started to say. Tiffany held up her hand to silence her and smiled gently.

“Later...” She said, “We can do this later. Right now we have more important things to do.” Jessica nodded in agreement.

“But just in case Tiffany. We all love you so much.” Jessica grinned before drawing her spear out and racing towards the thick of the battle. The others watched for a second before pulling out their respective weapons and racing towards the battle. Tiffany pulled out her white sword from her sheath and sprinted forward; her sword raised above her head and her dark hair fanning out behind her as she ran. She expertly swung her sword; causing her enemies to fall behind her as she ran through the thick of them.

Suddenly a huge explosion near her right sent her flying back onto her back. Scrambling to her feet she tried to see where the explosion came from. A few feet in front of her she saw Yoona stood here smirking while tossing a purple orb into the air and catching in the palm of her hand.

“You still think you can fight me Tiffany? You’re weak.” Yoona sneered at her.

“At least I’m not a coward.” Tiffany snapped back at Yoona. Yoona’s eyes almost crackled with rage as she roared.

“What? A coward?” She screeched angrily.

“Of course you’re a coward. You hide behind your powers. You can’t fight without you’re powers. You are the weak one Yoona.” Tiffany taunted. Yoona hissed with rage and conjured a black trident out of thin air. Tiffany took out another one of her swords and twirled them in her hands as they circled each other waiting for the first one to strike.

Yoona was the first one to swing the trident at Tiffany aiming for the centre of her chest. Using the two swords Tiffany managed to block the trident and pushed it back to Yoona causing Yoona to stumble back a little. Tiffany started to spin her swords as she advanced upon Yoona and started to swing them at Yoona who dodged them agilely; her dark hair whipping around as she did so. Yoona stuck her trident in the spinning swords causing them to stop suddenly and jam Tiffany’s arms in an awkward position. Yoona swung the bottom of the trident around; trying to sweep Tiffany off of her feet. Tiffany jumped back and tried to make a reasonable distance between her and Yoona to try and think of how to fight her.

Suddenly Yoona sent an array of black bullet-like objects towards Tiffany. Tiffany in retaliation sent an array of dazzling white arrows towards them with a wave of her hand. They collided in mid-air and sent dazzling shards of what looked like glass flying everywhere. Tiffany and Yoona covered their eyes to try and protect themselves from being blinded. When Tiffany opened her eyes she felt herself being pushed back to the ground. She suddenly felt thick ropes form around her neck; squeezing tightly and choking her. Tiffany began to kick violently against the ropes. She gripped them tightly and burned through them with fire coming from her hands.

Launching to her feet she turned to face Yoona who had tossed away the trident and was pacing backwards and forwards with a snarl on her face. Tiffany tucked away her swords and breathed deeply.

You can do this.

She chanted the mantra calmly over and over in her head as she walked to meet Yoona in the middle of the battlefield. Sparks flew at the edge of her fingertips as she neared Yoona. Yoona immediately launched a ball of dark electricity from her hands and shot them at Tiffany. Tiffany mustered her strength and immediately shot a pillar of fire at Yoona. The two collided in mid-air and sparks flew from the connection of the two. Both Yoona and Tiffany were pushing their power with all their might before the connection broke and the two fell back.

Tiffany struggled up, beads of sweat forming on her forehead and her hair wild and messy. Yoona seemed to lie unconscious on the ground. Tiffany took up her sword and walked over to Yoona and turned her around so she faced Tiffany. Tiffany took a deep breath and raised her sword above her head; her hand was shaking slightly and she wasn’t sure she would be able to do this.

Then Yoona grabbed Tiffany’s leg and pulled causing Tiffany to drop to the ground. Yoona whirled around and laid a punch on Tiffany’s face before placing a shining silver dagger at Tiffany’s throat.

“I’ve waited so long to do this.” A small stream of blood trickled down Tiffany’s face.

“Then get on with it.”

“Oh no. I want to watch you suffer as you die. Did you know this is the exact dagger I killed your precious Siwon with?” Tiffany’s eyes widened as she felt anger bubbling heavily inside her chest.

“The way the dagger pierced his flesh was so beautiful you know?” It was amazing how angry Tiffany became in such a short time but she burst her body into flames sending Yoona reeling back. Then she felt it again. It felt just like the first time; like she was pushing something out of her back. Then the wings came bursting out of her back. Large, ethereal and white they seemed to be as delicate as a spider’s web but strong enough to hold and entire building on them.

“Let’s see what these things can do.” With a simple thought in her head she swung the wings forward; sending a huge gust of air towards Yoona which catapulted her backwards. Yoona landed crouched down, sending mud and grass everywhere as she skidded backwards. Seething with fury, she got up and released her own wings before launching herself up into the air and sending wave after wave of electric balls at Tiffany. Tiffany had to dodge quickly on the tips of her toes as she leaped from side to side. Just as she landed on the ground after dodging another electric ball Tiffany felt a sharp pain on her cheek and saw a silver dagger flying past her cheek. She felt the warm blood trickle down her cheek and shot a huge tornado made of wind and fire at Yoona.

Launching herself up in the air Tiffany felt out of balance with nothing to support her feet beneath her. Yoona took the advantage to send out a flurry of attacks on Tiffany causing her to stumble shakily in the air. The final dagger ripped through her wings and sent Tiffany crashing to the ground. Tiffany tried to send out some fireballs so she could find some time to try and heal herself but all that came out of her hands was a small wisp of smoke. Tiffany stared at her hand in shock and tried once again to send out an attack but once again nothing happened. Hissing with a combination of fury and shock she turned to Yoona.

“What have you done?” Taking out a dagger she twiddled it round her fingers.

“Always need a back-up plan. The daggers are coated in a mixture of juice from a poison ivy and the blood of phoenix. Together they form an inhibitor. In simple words, you can’t use your powers for a while.” Tiffany felt her face go pale as she tried to formulate a plan in her head. Before she could she was thrown back by Yoona’s power and pinned against the ground. As she struggled again Yoona appeared in her field of vision. Just as she started to withdraw her dagger trumpets sounded across the field. Yoona’s head snapped up and she smirked, although Tiffany could see for the first time a hint of fear in her eyes.

“Look who’s showed up.” She muttered angrily. Tiffany wondered who had arrived since she didn’t know if they had asked for any help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter