Nightmare

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

I stirred from the sleep when my head accidentally hit something. "Ack!" I rubbed my head with my eyes still closed tightly. I was too tired to open my eyes.

But then, I just remembered what was happening before caused my eyes wide opened.

WOW- I was mesmerized from the view when I saw the scenery that greeted my eyes. It was sea. My favorite. I quickly got off from the car and run to the seaside. The breezes were nice and I felt great.

"Do you like it?"

My happiness for being here ruined on the moment I heard that voice.

"Why are you taking me here?" I asked frowningly while looking at the sea.

Chanyeol appeared beside me and looked at the sea while his hand in the pocket and the other one was handing me a drink. I ignored the drink before he slowly pulling it away and sat down on the sand, beside me who was standing.

"I promised you that I'll take you to see the sea once I become adult and get the car license." Chanyeol said and chuckled lightly. "It's nice to fulfill that promise."

I laughed mockingly. "That promise only between me and my friend. But, you are not my friend. Who are you?” I glared at him.

"Are you still mad? You can mad. You can curse like you want. But, stop saying that you are not my friend." Chanyeol begged desperately. "I don't want lose precious friend like you."

I became speechless when heard his words. Not because I was touched but because I was shocked to meet a shameless person like him. "No. I've cut all my friendship with you the moment I opened my eyes because of that accident. Wait- no. It's not accident because you and your bastard friends planned already everything."

Chanyeol stood up and looked at you. "Jihye, the things are we didn't know that lift will break down. We were just want to have fun back then. Did you think I'm a fool to sacrifice your life?"

"Fun? Is it fun? I'm the fool for risking my life when I heard you got into troubles." I clenched my fists and glared at him. If only my glares could kill him, he won't stay alive by now.

"No. I guess I’m really stupid for actually risked your life. I'm seriously sorry." Chanyeol knelt down in front of me. "But the things-"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" I cried while closing my ears. I was too tired to hear his excuses. It was hurting like hell for me to move on from that incident and now why he keep bringing it up like it was nothing big of matter for him.

I felt a pair of hands wrapped around me, comforting me. For a moment, I was comforted by this big hand around me. I felt safe. Just at that moment.

I pushed him away from me when I calmed myself down. "Are you going to send me home or not?" I glared at him.

"Can't we wait until sunset? Peoples said the scenery is pretty." Chanyeol looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter