Night

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

I couldn’t sleep that night because of Luhan’s joke. I couldn’t tell it was joke or not. Because he looked very serious but he told himself that it was a joke. I sat on the bed as I messed my hair because I felt frustrated. We still at Incheon and will back tomorrow and yeah, I’ll skip class again tomorrow like today. Fortunately, I told Lay beforehand that I won’t come to class so none of the boys bugged me about not coming to classes especially Tao.

When I came out from my room, I saw the hallway outside my room were bright with lights . Probably- my family asked the maid to turn it on for me.

I walked downstairs as I entered the kitchen because the light in the living room was turned off. I opened the door at the behind of the kitchen which connected to the lawn outside the mansion. The breeze was really cold and fresh and I tightened the comforter around my body as I walked to a swing which faced the cliff. It was nice sight to see and little bit scary.

“It’s nice.” I sat on the swing as I looked at the empty sky. It was already past midnight. But I didn’t see any stars or probably shooting stars? I can make wish though.

“Why are you still up?”

I jumped in shock when I heard voice. I turned behind and saw Jungkook was wrapped in the comforter, approaching me as he sat beside me. “I heard you go to watch soccer match with Chanyeol hyung.”

“Hyung?” I turned to Jungkook in disbelief. “Who???” I frowned because I hated Jungkook called Chanyeol with that kind of name. I didn’t want him to get close to Chanyeol. He can’t figure out about Kei being Chanyeol’s girlfriend. Just not now.

“My brother-in-law to be?” Jungkook chuckled as I hit him on his thigh.

“He will not be my husband and your hyung!” I told Jungkook.

“But he is engaged to you?” Jungkook looked at me.

“This is just mere engagement.” I smirked. “It’s easy to break this off. Sleep with other guy and been discover by his parent. This will enough.” I chuckled.

“Noona!” Jungkook looked at me. “Are you crazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter