Happy Together

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

After having lunch and some resting, we continued our activities. We all gathered at the hall waiting for the instruction.

“Now, we continue our HSD with Explorace! We have 4 checkpoints totally.

The 1st checkpoint start here and it’s called ‘Guess! Guess! Guess!’ Here, two persons from every group would act out the words according to the genres and the rest will guess them. If you could guess 8 words, you could depart to the next checkpoint” Junho said.

 

The games filled with lots of laugh and claps.

“Yah! You’llbe the lady” Jinyoung pushed up CNU to the stage.

“Wae?” CNU make a face. “Because you have the long hair” Jinyoung said while waving his short hair.

“Yah! Yah! What are you doing?” CNU asked when Jinyoung slowly wrapped his hands to CNU’s waist from behind.

“Acting the words of course! What do you thing? I want to hug you? Now open your arms widely” Jinyoung glared.

“Titanic!” Geun Young said.

“Correct! Group 9 can go first

 

 

 

 

 

“At 2nd checkpoint, Find Me! Each group will be given a plate of flour and a person need to find 10 coins in it. The fastest group found them can go to the next checkpoint.” Jihyo told.

 

During the game, most faces were masked by white flour.

 

“Shh..” Tiffany said and stood at behind Nickhun.

‘Heh. Now, it’s time to revenge’ Tiffany smirked while folding up her shirt’s arms.

Tiffany pressed Nickhun’s face into the flour and ran away to hide.

“Hey! Who is it?” Nickhun asked and coincidentally Wooyoung walked pass through him.

“It must be you. Come here” Nickhun swept up the flour onto his face until Wooyoung’s face become like this:

 

 

However, our group was the first group arrived at the next checkpoint.

 

“Checkpoint 3, Fire Up! Two representatives from each group must be sent.” Junho said.

 

‘I’ve to win this game! This game is between me and him’ Gongchan glared at Taecyeon.

‘Yes. This game is between me and him’ Taecyeon glared to Gongchan.

 

“The game starts at the same time. You have to produce fire by using 2 give woods only. Understood?” JIhyo continued.

“Let’s the game begin”

“On your wood. Set. GO!”

Rolling! Rolling! Rolling! Rolling! Rolling!

“Yeah! I got it!” Yoona said.

Taecyeon and Gonchan glared to me.

“What?” Yoona asked.

 

 

At the Field

 

“Final checkpoint! I’m blind! All of you will be separated from your members and your eyes will be closed. You need to find your members back in 5 minutes. Do your best!”

 

A lot of ‘incidents’ happened during that game.

 

Gongchan held Sae-ron’s hand unintentionally.

Tiffany continued her revenge on Nickhun. She made him hold a frog.

Taecyeon hit the gate.

Sandeul jumped into the gut and pulled Yi Hyun with him.

 

 

At Café

 

Before giving the hampers and gifts to the winners, some of us performed.

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJYZfj65hE
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcV72cROa3k
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxWUcafw7yE

 

By the way,our group gotsecond place! Hooray!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m lacking of ideas to make this chapter fun

I’m sorry ( o _ o “)

However, I’ll come with better story!

Wait for me!

p/s: Please leave comments dear reader